Non-Citizen Arrested for Voting 5 Times in Texas

Non-Citizen Arrested for Voting 5 Times in Texas

But there is no voter fraud in this country according to the liberals. I dont care if the fraud is from the left or the right. It needs to stop

Look at it from this perspective.

If a person is put into political office.....ANY political office due to voter fraud......OR any fraud, is causing money to be stolen.

Two examples of the financial aspect of the theft :

Money stolen......the politicians salary, Insurance and retirement.

Benefits - Money stolen through...........Vehicles, Fuel, Aircraft, Travel Expenses.....and ect.

So......if some politician or third party pays someone, or people.... to vote for a certain candidate.......then significant financial theft / embezzlement is occurring. I wont get into the conspiracy and other crimes. Same thing if the election was "Rigged".

Voter fraud crimes need to be harsher in general country wide.

Even for the person who votes illegally, more than once.....ect. They are voting for a particular person to benefit them, based on political stances; candidates race or religious preference. So voter fraud to a minimum should be 14 months in a Federal Correctional Facility. Loss of voter privileges, and not allowed near any polling place for at least 1/2 mile.

Shadow 355

Do you think our resources are endless? WTF?

There's no end to the generosity of the leftists with other people's money. Let everyone from everywhere vote early and often.

The number of people in this country who are riding in the cart are growing to the point where the number of people pulling the cart are having a hard time wondering why they don't just leave the cart by the side of the road and walk up the hill without it.

Parasites eventually kill the host. That's what parasites do.

Just relax people the wall will be built and all these illegals will be booted the hell out of OUR country. Thousands of American citizens are victims of illegal on American citizen crime each year, murder, rape, torture, assault, robbery, drugs, tax fraud, American citizens are fed up. Illegals you may as well pack your shit and get out, save yourself the embarrassment of being rounded up.

There's no end to the generosity of the leftists with other people's money. Let everyone from everywhere vote early and often.

The number of people in this country who are riding in the cart are growing to the point where the number of people pulling the cart are having a hard time wondering why they don't just leave the cart by the side of the road and walk up the hill without it.

Along with CORPORATE welfare.

I don't have a problem with helping out OUR poor people who are citizens. I have a huge problem with taking care of people who enter the country illegally and corporations. Around $36 dollars a year of your tax money goes to support poor Americans, while $6000 of it goes to tax subsidies for multi billion dollar corporations. So keep that in mind before you complain about "parasites" next time.

Now we know why all this desperation for having open borders and illegals.....by this corrupt administration!

Now we know.

We don't want to end up like Sweden now, do we?

Sweden’s ugly immigration problem
I thought you loved tall, dark, handsome BO smelling men?

Don't you ever have anything to add to a discussion or just stupid arse comments that barely make sense? Get a fucking life.
I damn sure don't want your life, it seems a little bitter..

Who cares what you want? Nobody, that's who.

Look...........there's an ant......................silly me.......there is only one ant........
There is never just one ant, unless it's a scout and soon there will be others.
Really.............

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Now we know why all this desperation for having open borders and illegals.....by this corrupt administration!

Now we know.
We've always known...........A rotten acorn never falls far from it's tree...........

Forum List

Back