Non-classical barbies

Lol, a bunch of dudes talking about a plastic doll. My little sister told on me once so I blew her Barby up with an m80. It flew in a bunch of pieces. Last time she told on me. Never figured out how get my brother in line on that front. Little narc , to bad he didn't play with barbies. I would have blew them up also. He is a dick to this day. Love my sister though.

Lol, a bunch of dudes talking about a plastic doll. My little sister told on me once so I blew her Barby up with an m80. It flew in a bunch of pieces. Last time she told on me. Never figured out how get my brother in line on that front. Little narc , to bad he didn't play with barbies. I would have blew them up also. He is a dick to this day. Love my sister though.
My kid brother and I cut off all the hair on our sister’s dolls, when we were about 10. Dad came home and boy did we catch Hell.

She still played with those bald Barbies.

My kid brother and I cut off all the hair on our sister’s dolls, when we were about 10. Dad came home and boy did we catch Hell.
Lol, yep been there. Caught the belt on the barbie deal. Told my sister it wouldn't stop me from blowing up another though. I think I proved over my childhood I wasn't afraid of punishment when it came to a matter of principle. Had a bully once. Popped him in the nose. Wacked at school, grounded at home. Parents and principle asked me if I would do it again? Answered " Damn straight I would ". Another wack and another week of grounding. Lol, such is life. Still to this day think I did the right thing. No one said the right thing doesn't have consequences.

braalian
I'll land one lowkick on your weak knees, you can't defend against it because you don't have speed. I will hurt your knees, and you will limp for the rest of your life from one kick.
And now put on your panties, we're done, baby.

Great plan. Unless your opponent knows how to defend against it. If he keeps his weight on his back foot, it is easy to lift the front leg and render the kick worthless.

Kicks are great, since you have more range and strength in your legs. But if your opponent manages to grab your leg, you are fucked.

A narrow waist is not a property of a woman at all, but some kind of defect in evolution, it only disfigures women and is an anatomically harmful property.
I never seen a grown man with a 24"-26" waist, brah.

Real cowboys? How in the hell do you know what a "real cowboy" is disgusted by? Do you know any real cowboys? Have you ever talked to a real cowboy?
I've been a "real cowboy", does that count?

No 10 gallon hat or chaps or 6-shooter in a holster. :nono:

I did make a buffalo-proof chute, though.

22-oz hammer and some 20s and a saw and wood.

I've done some roping and getting cattle into the trailer for market.

Then why don't you come to crossfit or olympic lifting and show what you can do lol
Why don't you pick up my John Deere for me the next time I need to change the blades? And when I say "pick up"?

I literally mean "pick up".

American women have cowboy blood, they have cowboy qualities, I don't argue with that.
American women show excellent shape in CrossFit. CrossFit is a sport for America, Europeans will never be able to make it a mass fitness, it is American qualities that are needed there.

Girls in crossfit look like fitness barbies, they also have barbie proportions, only there are some muscles on top.
Da fuq is "crossfit", dude?

She still played with those bald Barbies.
We put our cousin's doll in the microwave and waited for the meltdown....

I stopped it. Did not want to see crying.

Great plan. Unless your opponent knows how to defend against it. If he keeps his weight on his back foot, it is easy to lift the front leg and render the kick worthless.

Kicks are great, since you have more range and strength in your legs. But if your opponent manages to grab your leg, you are fucked.
I found that out in a bad, bad way one time.

I never seen a grown man with a 24"-26" waist, brah.
It's not about the volume of the waist, but about the proportions, wide hips will automatically make the waist. German-British type of man, not cowboy - they are with cellulite and a big ass. Trump, Tyson Fury, Churchill and so on.

The Duke

fury-chisora.jpg

If he lost fat, he would have a Sophia Loren's waist and a corset to help.

if there is a strong kick with a boot, you will break your arms and catch nothing. It all depends on the situation. If the kicker is tired and makes slow blows, he can be caught. But he can get free. When you hold his leg, you yourself are constrained and you can get his hand on your head. If you go to parter, in a real fight he can beat you to the kidneys and on the back of the head with hands and kicks.

And you won't catch a lowkick.

And if a fighter is well trained, he can lean on you when you hold him and break your knee with the other leg, or take your neck with hips.

WinterBorn
When you are barefoot, you are very limited, kicks to the head are very painful for the kicker himself, it is difficult to kick with a bare foot, but if you are wearing boots, everything will change a lot. You will hit kicks of 3-4 tons and not feel pain. The bigger the opponent, the better in this situation.

Kicks have their drawbacks. They take a lot of energy. You don't have to dance can can. Kicks should be thrown without fuss, aiming carefully and only from the right distance.

Forum List

Back