Non Cliquity Clack Club

OMG Gracie, I love what you can do with shag carpet!

Hope everyone is doing well. Spring sprung this weekend, 3 straight days in the 70s and tonight it falls 55degrees, into the 20s again. Back to winter for a few!

OMG.....Y'all east of Calif....BE PREPARED. I kid you not. Someone above has a HUGE leak in a cloud and it is like a waterfall outside. HEAVY rain, people. H.E.A.V.Y.

I took some pics. Will post in a few.

[MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION]

This is coming your way, dude. :eek:

2bb6h3.jpg

This is a small pond over the patio bricks outside my back door.

14m53e9.jpg

When this all goes away..I guess I better mow the lawn. Sure is growing fast, lol. And look how green it is. It's a warm rain, too. I was outside under the tree earlier before it started waterfalling the whole yard, and I didn't have a coat on. Just my tshirt. I felt like I was in Hana, Maui.

btw...weather guy said the next few days is rain. So...this isn't just one storm passing by. Its a bunch.

[MENTION=23239]westwall[/MENTION]

This is coming your way, dude. :eek:

2bb6h3.jpg

This is a small pond over the patio bricks outside my back door.

14m53e9.jpg

Those pictures remind me of the backyard of a house that relatives lived in in Berkely. Hummingbirds everywhere. Never saw it rain like that the few times I was there. Mostly just that fog, always that fog. Lol

We have hummers all over the place here. I am about 4 hours south of Berkely.
I've seen it pour like this many times...but not this year. THIS one was like someone dumped a bucket of water on my house. It was so loud, hubby hollered "Dammit! I can't hear my tv!!" :lol:

Oh, and ignore that mess way back in the first pic. That is where hubby does his metal scrapping. I wanna hide it so bad. Maybe this summer I will find some of those bamboo fencing rolls at a yard sale and I can do exactly that. HIDE it.

We have hummers all over the place here. I am about 4 hours south of Berkely.
I've seen it pour like this many times...but not this year. THIS one was like someone dumped a bucket of water on my house. It was so loud, hubby hollered "Dammit! I can't hear my tv!!" :lol:

That's crazy. Might as well enjoy it, nothin anyone can do to send it my way, and we really need it. So many wind driven grass fires around here

Wish I could send it your way. It IS coming off the pacific...heading northeast. Today, tomorrow, wednesday. Clear on Thursday. Shall I stand out there tonight and huff and puff? :lol:

Hiya pacer and stat! Yep. Youse guys can post here. Why ask me anyway? Ain't my club to rule. It's USMB's, since they host it, moderate it, keep it cleaned up. I just ran with CK' ever-so-perfect phrase he used cuz it struck a cord with me.

Do as you will in here. You can play on the slide OR the swings OR both!!! Won't that be fun!! :)

Swings or slides....what kind of a joint is this anyway.....I thought I could get a Margarita.

I went over to Cheers, but the bartender must have been busy, didn't ever fix me my drink, so I left.

And, no, I get dizzy on slides and swings.......:lol:

Sorry we don't have any booze, mertex. But we have links to fun threads, general chitchat and weather reports, etc, lol.

I guess NCC is BYOB sorta place. :lol:

Wish I could send it your way. It IS coming off the pacific...heading northeast. Today, tomorrow, wednesday. Clear on Thursday. Shall I stand out there tonight and huff and puff? :lol:

We've got some coming our way. Every time they say it we get 1/2 inch of snow or a drizzle of rain. The farmers are really scared.

Your efforts at huffing and/or puffing is appreciated

Hiya pacer and stat! Yep. Youse guys can post here. Why ask me anyway? Ain't my club to rule. It's USMB's, since they host it, moderate it, keep it cleaned up. I just ran with CK' ever-so-perfect phrase he used cuz it struck a cord with me.

Do as you will in here. You can play on the slide OR the swings OR both!!! Won't that be fun!! :)

Swings or slides....what kind of a joint is this anyway.....I thought I could get a Margarita.

I went over to Cheers, but the bartender must have been busy, didn't ever fix me my drink, so I left.

And, no, I get dizzy on slides and swings.......:lol:

margarita-5-ghv-325.jpg

Forum List

Back