Non Cliquity Clack Club

Oh wow. Today IS april fools!!! Ack! I better watch out for pranksters!

Meanwhile...good morning Fools! :lol:

Love,
Fool

Oh wow. Today IS april fools!!! Ack! I better watch out for pranksters!

Meanwhile...good morning Fools! :lol:

Love,
Fool

I am surprised and disappointed.

I expected to see all sorts of fake announcements to fool us:lol:

10157196_669537996418182_1756304911_n.jpg

If you don't see "cat" first you are doing it Wrong!

I saw LOVE too.

And in today's weather news, brought to you by NCC's weatherwoman on the scene:

Skies are blue and not one cloud to be seen, friends and neighbors. Light breeze, temp is about 58; looking to see upper 60's this afternoon. Will report when the next storm hits us tonight IF it hits us at all and does not disintegrate over the pacific...or change course, before arriving on this reporters back doorstep.

One guy I read about said "you can have this brand new vehicle from Blah Blah Motors (I forgot the name of the auto place) for 5 thousand bananas!" and he meant money. Until someone showed up with 5000 bananas.

This is a call to all:

Let's pos rep Pacer! Why? Cuz of the sigline sported. ALL the get-together threads are clickable logos and I think Pacer doing that is awesome. No clique, no preference, no borg mentality. Just a nice way to advertise ALL of them in one fell swoop.

I think that deserves a thank you....via pos rep. Dontcha think? :smiliehug:

This is a call to all:

Let's pos rep Pacer! Why? Cuz of the sigline sported. ALL the get-together threads are clickable logos and I think Pacer doing that is awesome. No clique, no preference, no borg mentality. Just a nice way to advertise ALL of them in one fell swoop.

Yepp. Pacer was already rewarded today. Such members of USMB who breathe a fresh wind of positivity into the forum and who also think for themselves - they deserve some fun, too!!

Last edited:
This is a call to all:

It is so nice of you to say that, Gracie. I don't know what to say. Thank you to Stats, too. Huggies to both of you. :smiliehug: I love being creative.

Forum List

Back