Non Cliquity Clack Club

This is a call to all:

Let's pos rep Pacer! Why? Cuz of the sigline sported. ALL the get-together threads are clickable logos and I think Pacer doing that is awesome. No clique, no preference, no borg mentality. Just a nice way to advertise ALL of them in one fell swoop.

I think that deserves a thank you....via pos rep. Dontcha think? :smiliehug:

Yepp. Pacer was already rewarded today. Such members of USMB who breathe a fresh wind of positivity into the forum and who also think for themselves - they deserve some fun, too!!
Thank you for the kind words, Stats. You have indeed rewarded me very generously and I appreciate it very much. :)

Oy. Round two of a bucket being poured over the roof. POURING. More pics. BRB

This time, it is blowing against my door. I had to put the doggy door slider up to keep it from blowing in the house!!

sw8ls9.jpg

2dubbl2.jpg

Check out the rain gutter spout.

qsa5up.jpg

Bouncing off the roof

14e1a1e.jpg

It stopped. And I mean..just BAM. Stopped. But the wind is kicking up again...coming straight from the west so it is heading dead-on east of central cal coast. Look out Nevada. Unless it makes a turn.

Meanwhile...ebay sales just ended. We made enough to get one car smogged and tagged and half the other car, lol. The 2 bucks he spent on the slipshade wall lamps brought in 99 bucks! WOOT!

Once the second car is done...then I gotta find 650 bucks for the vet for the cat. And no yard sales this weekend what with the NEW STORM coming in on Friday.

[ame=http://youtu.be/BIvuEWdw1x4]I'm Back - Baby Bash ft Akon ~~Lyrics~~ - YouTube[/ame]

Said everything that you want me to I'll do it
Tell me what the word is already

Don't look no farther!
Baby im back (yeah)
Im here to cater to you (any thing that you want me: do ill do it)
Cause Ill be your lover
Ill be your best friend
Tell me what I gotta do

You don't have to look no farther, you dealin' with the whole enchilada
You don't have to look no farther, you hotter then a fire starter

I was gone for a minute,
Now im back let me hit it

Cool song. Just not my speed, but pleasant to listen to once. :lol:

I never heard it before, personally. Then again, I never listen to the radio either...except in the car, which is rare.

I had the song from Blood Diamonds in my head yesterday for some reason. I think it's cuz the Boeing commercial uses it now in their tv ads.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back