Non Cliquity Clack Club

lol. Found this on pinterest and didn't want it in eye candy...so....anyone feel like this now and then while having their morning coffee? :lol:

a506024e3b0819ee7f56d73b5b9b0e12.jpg

What do y'all do to sleep or help yourself fall to sleep? I take half a xanax, wait an hour or so, then take 1.5 mil of Melatonin. That usually does the trick but it isn't a deep sleep. I wake up in a few hours, toss and turn, take the other half of the melatonin and fall back to sleep again for an hour or two, get up, pee, go back to bed, sleep til 9ish lately when I used to get up at 11am but I wouldn't go to bed until 3am.

I'm getting sleepy now but I know I will be up by 3am as usual. Maybe 4am if I am lucky. So...just wondering if you guys took anything to help you snooze.

What do y'all do to sleep or help yourself fall to sleep? I take half a xanax, wait an hour or so, then take 1.5 mil of Melatonin. That usually does the trick but it isn't a deep sleep. I wake up in a few hours, toss and turn, take the other half of the melatonin and fall back to sleep again for an hour or two, get up, pee, go back to bed, sleep til 9ish lately when I used to get up at 11am but I wouldn't go to bed until 3am.

I'm getting sleepy now but I know I will be up by 3am as usual. Maybe 4am if I am lucky. So...just wondering if you guys took anything to help you snooze.

Reading a book sometimes helps.

Oh yeah. A book always makes me nod off.

Or..I attempt to go "travel" while laying there...and visualize the porthole (window) behind my eyelids. Once I do...sometimes I can travel, which leads to sleep..sometimes not.

If anyone is interested...I might do animal message card readings in here once in awhile. Or draw for folks. See what their guide is telling them sorta thing. Might be fun. :)

[MENTION=45164]pacer[/MENTION]

New logo for NCC. Can you change the newspaper one to the facepalm bear one in your sigline?

ibwbog.jpg

I asked admin if they can edit the OP to show this logo and change the title from Non Cliquity Clack thread to Non Cliquity Clack Club. NCCC.

Last edited:
Woot! Thanks [MENTION=13789]angel[/MENTION]sandDemons! Now, can you change the title from NCC thread to Club?

Woot! Thanks [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION]! Now, can you change the title from NCC thread to Club?

Speaking of...has anyone ever astral traveled?

I have. I didn't enjoy it.

If I really need to get to sleep, I eat a benadryl.

Where did you go? Why didn't you like it? If you don't want to answer that because it is personal, I understand.

It is kind of personal, but basically I was wandering around the neighborhood out-of-body in real time, at a time when I was dead tired and wanting to nod off. I didn't think much of it, just a waking dream from fatigue. I saw a chain of events as they occurred, one thing connecting to another. The next day a relative asked me if I'd heard about the big deal thing that happened overnight and he gave me some details. I went out and about and gathered more information from the people I'd seen on my "walkabout." I learned that every single thing I saw happened exactly as I saw it and in the right time frame.

There are a lot of things I'd rather not know, so I didn't like it much.

I have. I didn't enjoy it.

If I really need to get to sleep, I eat a benadryl.

Where did you go? Why didn't you like it? If you don't want to answer that because it is personal, I understand.

It is kind of personal, but basically I was wandering around the neighborhood out-of-body in real time, at a time when I was dead tired and wanting to nod off. I didn't think much of it, just a waking dream from fatigue. I saw a chain of events as they occurred, one thing connecting to another. The next day a relative asked me if I'd heard about the big deal thing that happened overnight and he gave me some details. I went out and about and gathered more information from the people I'd seen on my "walkabout." I learned that every single thing I saw happened exactly as I saw it and in the right time frame.

There are a lot of things I'd rather not know, so I didn't like it much.

That was a vision of things to come. And it did. I usually wind up visiting the past. WAY past. Before I was born. Sometimes I am places I have never seen before in this lifetime, anyway. None has been bad. Guess I am lucky.

Forum List

Back