Non Cliquity Clack Club

Bought some snapdragons today after getting the cat food to tempt Pretties and took all morning to find pots to put them in. So, I had to do some switcheroos with transplanting already established plants into other container and stealing the pots they were in for the snap dragons.
So...I just took these pics about 10 minutes ago:

x5zcir.jpg

52yrud.jpg

72ga4n.jpg

The snapdragons are in the oblong pot next to the chair in the last pic. I also put a few in the big round pot near the white chair. I shoulda bought more :(

Bought some snapdragons today after getting the cat food to tempt Pretties and took all morning to find pots to put them in. So, I had to do some switcheroos with transplanting already established plants into other container and stealing the pots they were in for the snap dragons.

x5zcir.jpg

52yrud.jpg

72ga4n.jpg

The snapdragons are in the oblong pot next to the chair in the last pic. I also put a few in the big round pot near the white chair. I shoulda bought more :(

really pretty

Thank you. I got a blister, though. Too much transplanting on stubborn roots wedged tight into pots which I need to steal for the new stuff.

Last thing on my Must Have list is the scallions. The strawberries are in the last pic...back against the stone wall up on bricks.

x5zcir.jpg

52yrud.jpg

72ga4n.jpg

Very nice, Gracie. All you need now is to install your computer outside. :)

I'm going to take a wee break, hon. No pc outside. Days will be puttering around in the yard, nights will be reading books, tv, radbrad playing on youtube.

See youse when I see youse. :)

Last edited:
pffffffffft. I think I will take the night off instead. I can always think of stuff tomorrow, via Scarlett. :lol:

I just now woke up from a short nap. Who woulda thunk I would nod off outside in the yard next to my new snap dragons. So, I got a crick in my neck now, and a sunburn from being out there all day. And I feel great! Well, minus the heat from the sunburn. I'm gonna have to turn my fan on high tonight when I go to bed. :lol:

Last edited:
pffffffffft. I think I will take the night off instead. I can always think of stuff tomorrow, via Scarlett. :lol:

I just now woke up from a short nap. Who woulda thunk I would nod off outside in the yard next to my new snap dragons. So, I got a crick in my neck now, and a sunburn from being out there all day. And I feel great! Well, minus the heat from the sunburn. I'm gonna have to turn my fan on high tonight when I go to bed. :lol:

I hope you get some good rest.

Me too, but the crick in my neck from the green chair where I slumped over is gonna give me probs, I'm thinkin'. Well..double pillows! Fan on high! I'll be fine. And I got my tan line started. :)

Every year about this time I welcome the arrival of the what will eventually become a large spattering of snow white blotches against a luscious green background of the new growth foliage on the underbrush that fills the voids between the hundred year old hardwood trees that make up my private forest.

I just LOVE when the DOGWOODS BLOOM!!!!!

My Columbines are in full bloom....I wanted to take a picture but today we got some rain, finally. I still have a lot of leaves to blow away and rake before I take any serious pictures of my flower beds.

I did some work on the flower bed that is at the entrance of our back yard. As soon as we get some nice sunny day I'll take a picture, everything is coming back to life after such a hard cold winter....I love this time of year.

My Columbines are in full bloom....I wanted to take a picture but today we got some rain, finally. I still have a lot of leaves to blow away and rake before I take any serious pictures of my flower beds.

I did some work on the flower bed that is at the entrance of our back yard. As soon as we get some nice sunny day I'll take a picture, everything is coming back to life after such a hard cold winter....I love this time of year.

Did you get hit by that storm earlier? It blew my patio furniture around and knocked down the plants. It was awesome. We need some more rain! Do a rain dance Mertex!!

I'll ask hubby to do one for ya, CK. ;)

Meanwhile..tomorrow, I hit the front yard so I can get a sunburn on my back. Lots of weeds springing up out there.

I want a clawfoot tub for the back yard. So..while I was browsing Craigslist, I ran across this. If I had land, I would paint it camoflage and live in it!

Off Grid Living Storage Container HOME Conex Green Life

Uh, what about your house?

About 20 years ago, my mom decided to get one of those little bitty mini trailer hitch homes that you can use for fishing trips and stuff and put it in the back yard, behind the pool and the pond. She sunk lots and lots of $$ into it, used it for about 4 days and then never used it again. I busted my ass helping her to get it all spiffed up. After all the spiffing and she didn't even pay attention, I was one spiffed miffer.

:mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back