Non Cliquity Clack Club

All the best to your partner, drifter. I'm sure he's in good hands. Take care of yourself.

I hated the dresser so much, I just took a pic as it is and just now sold it for 75 bucks. Which in turn will be given to the vet.

So...tis gone. And I have vet money.

I hated the dresser so much, I just took a pic as it is and just now sold it for 75 bucks. Which in turn will be given to the vet.

If your pets could talk they would say thanks because you made that vet money with your own two hands. :)

All the best to your partner, drifter. I'm sure he's in good hands. Take care of yourself.

sleepy-sunday-02OCT.jpg

Yes.

Did you not get to finish painting it? You were going to do some designs...no?

It'll take some time to get over the funk of losing Pretties....just give yourself time, Gracie.

I painted it, yes. Gold leaves. Then it needed something else, so I added bronze flowers. I still hated it.
But..it got me 75 bucks so I ain't complaining. Once upon a time, I got 495.00 for such a dresser fully painted but no can do any more. It wore me out.

I was outside earlier and thought I saw her again. For 11 years she has run to me from underneath a bush where she was napping, to get a jaw scratch. I see her every night in the shadows.
Yes, it is going to take some time. Gracie 9 months ago today...Pretties 5 days. Two gone. Two left. I hope the last two last a long long time cuz this sucks.

I had a really big scare with a loved one this week, they were in critical condition but now stable. I felt traumatized because it was like when my sister was on life support and then she died. But this situation had a better ending and I am going back home today.
I will be lighting candles and prayer for you and your partner, Drifter.
Know that while you deal with this..you are NOT alone.

And if you need help with your studies, this place is a wealth of information. Maybe we can assist you in some fashion once you are home and Partner is with you and all are safe and comfortable as you catch up with your classes.

:smiliehug:

Thanks Gracie, it's mostly alot of reading I need to do and papers to write.

I will be ok, I am sorry about your cat. :smiliehug:

I submitted my income tax electronically the day before the Heartbleed bug was reported to have hit the revenue systems. Apparently, 900 social insurance numbers have been affected. Now I have to wait to see if I get a registered letter stating my account was affected. Oh joy!

I painted it, yes. Gold leaves. Then it needed something else, so I added bronze flowers. I still hated it.
But..it got me 75 bucks so I ain't complaining. Once upon a time, I got 495.00 for such a dresser fully painted but no can do any more. It wore me out.

I was outside earlier and thought I saw her again. For 11 years she has run to me from underneath a bush where she was napping, to get a jaw scratch. I see her every night in the shadows.
Yes, it is going to take some time. Gracie 9 months ago today...Pretties 5 days. Two gone. Two left. I hope the last two last a long long time cuz this sucks.

Hope you're feeling better today....:)

Forum List

Back