Non Cliquity Clack Club

I want a clawfoot tub for the back yard. So..while I was browsing Craigslist, I ran across this. If I had land, I would paint it camoflage and live in it!

Off Grid Living Storage Container HOME Conex Green Life

Uh, what about your house?

About 20 years ago, my mom decided to get one of those little bitty mini trailer hitch homes that you can use for fishing trips and stuff and put it in the back yard, behind the pool and the pond. She sunk lots and lots of $$ into it, used it for about 4 days and then never used it again. I busted my ass helping her to get it all spiffed up. After all the spiffing and she didn't even pay attention, I was one spiffed miffer.

:mad:

I can't get it in the yard. No way since it is all fenced in. Plus, it isn't my house and I don't know if we will be able to live here until we kick.

I want a clawfoot tub for the back yard. So..while I was browsing Craigslist, I ran across this. If I had land, I would paint it camoflage and live in it!

Off Grid Living Storage Container HOME Conex Green Life

Uh, what about your house?

About 20 years ago, my mom decided to get one of those little bitty mini trailer hitch homes that you can use for fishing trips and stuff and put it in the back yard, behind the pool and the pond. She sunk lots and lots of $$ into it, used it for about 4 days and then never used it again. I busted my ass helping her to get it all spiffed up. After all the spiffing and she didn't even pay attention, I was one spiffed miffer.

:mad:

I can't get it in the yard. No way since it is all fenced in. Plus, it isn't my house and I don't know if we will be able to live here until we kick.

Kick what??

:D

Bought some snapdragons today after getting the cat food to tempt Pretties and took all morning to find pots to put them in. So, I had to do some switcheroos with transplanting already established plants into other container and stealing the pots they were in for the snap dragons.
So...I just took these pics about 10 minutes ago:

x5zcir.jpg

52yrud.jpg

72ga4n.jpg

The snapdragons are in the oblong pot next to the chair in the last pic. I also put a few in the big round pot near the white chair. I shoulda bought more :(

I'm jealous. I can't wait to dig in the garden. Should be in May sometime I can dig. Can't wait!!

Bought some snapdragons today after getting the cat food to tempt Pretties and took all morning to find pots to put them in. So, I had to do some switcheroos with transplanting already established plants into other container and stealing the pots they were in for the snap dragons.
So...I just took these pics about 10 minutes ago:

x5zcir.jpg

52yrud.jpg

72ga4n.jpg

The snapdragons are in the oblong pot next to the chair in the last pic. I also put a few in the big round pot near the white chair. I shoulda bought more :(

Ya done good, [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]. I wonder why they are called "snapdragons"...

Hmmm, I don't see them breathing fire...

I'd love to have a nice little garden patch. I've got a 20' by 24' garden miles from home, but I don't have much time. A garden right in the back would be nice, especially a neat one like that. My favorite plants are the purple coneflower (medicinal), asparagus (I'm poor), and rhubarb (mom's pies).

It isn't pretty to me any more. Two are missing from it. It's haunted now.
I think I want to move.

This is adorable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vCbPq_orXI#t=51]Frog Frenchie Fun French Bulldog Puppy Argues Bedtime - YouTube[/ame]

I had a really big scare with a loved one this week, they were in critical condition but now stable. I felt traumatized because it was like when my sister was on life support and then she died. But this situation had a better ending and I am going back home today.

I had a really big scare with a loved one this week, they were in critical condition but now stable. I felt traumatized because it was like when my sister was on life support and then she died. But this situation had a better ending and I am going back home today.

Sorry to hear that Drifter....but glad that it turned out okay. Have a safe trip.:smiliehug:

I noticed, and was a bit concerned, but figured you were just busy with school. :smiliehug:

I noticed, and was a bit concerned, but figured you were just busy with school. :smiliehug:

No.

It was pretty serious bdboop, and I got really afraid that my partner was going to die just like my sister did.

I am really grateful that things turned out better.

I am just glad things were ok and I also feel exhausted and nervous now that I won't be able to catch up on a weeks worth of school.

I will need to catch up on alot of studies when I get back home tonight.

Take care and thanks for thinking of me.

No.

It was pretty serious bdboop, and I got really afraid that my partner was going to die just like my sister did.

I am just glad things were ok and I also feel exhausted and nervous now that I won't be able to catch up on a weeks worth of school.

Take care drifter. :smiliehug:

No.

I'm so sorry and at the same time so relieved.

Can you talk to your professors, see if they can give you some time?

No.

Yeah, I emailed them and they have all been pretty understanding. I even sent them the 3 obituaries of my relatives who died this past year and said I can bring a doctors note back too.

My partner was on life support a whole day and in critical condition so it was pretty serious. There is an underlying heart problem some kind of heart failure happened on top of other health issues.

Anyway I only have 2 weeks left of this semester so with finals coming up it makes it really intense to try and catch up on last weeks work.

I might take the summer off because I can't take much more of these things, I get really scared.

No.

Yeah, I emailed them and they have all been pretty understanding. I even sent them the 3 obituaries of my relatives who died this past year and said I can bring a doctors note back too.

My partner was on life support a whole day and in critical condition so it was pretty serious. There is an underlying heart problem some kind of heart failure happened on top of other health issues.

Anyway I only have 2 weeks left of this semester so with finals coming up it makes it really intense to try and catch up on last weeks work.

I might take the summer off because I can't take much more of these things, I get really scared.

Given all you have been through, yes; it would make sense that your loved one ending up on life support would be a huge trigger.

I hope your professors will be understanding and do what they can to make your load a little easier at this point in time.

I will be lighting candles and prayer for you and your partner, Drifter.
Know that while you deal with this..you are NOT alone.

And if you need help with your studies, this place is a wealth of information. Maybe we can assist you in some fashion once you are home and Partner is with you and all are safe and comfortable as you catch up with your classes.

:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back