None Dare Call It What It Is...

Part of the process for intelligence to emerge.

View attachment 191929
5e39b09670d8d0c889a701a7edcf7dd5.jpg
^ behold the intellectual capacity of a militant atheist
Yes, the militancy is quite exposed...So you do try to project illusions about your myths.
Your militancy is exposed because you condemn respect for people who believe in God and you can't control your emotions.

I don't project anything. You are the one who projects your hatred for people who believe in God. It is on full display right now.
God says your too easy a target, get a grip and hold on tight.
You don't believe in God, so you don't believe that.

Here is something you can believe in though. Your behaviors are not like a light switch. They cannot be turned off and on easily.

Evil is not extant. Evil is the absence of good.

That God created, don't try to bullshit me with yer dogma.

It isn't dogma. It is reality. Darkness, cold and evil are not extant. They do not exist on their own. They only exist as the absence of something else. Don't bullshit me with your uninformed bullshit. Fair enough?

God didn't create everything then, okay. I am glad you finally admitted it...

Sure he did. 14 billion years ago. Since that time matter and energy has merely changed form according to the rules of nature which existed before space and time.

And it changes because that is how God created it.

It changed according to the laws of nature which existed before space and time.

But I already told you that in the post you replied to.
And God existed before space and time because he created himself, first.
The only solution to the first cause is something which is eternal and unchanging.

For any give thing there is a final state of fact that once discovered it is known that it was always that way and will always be that way (i.e. eternal and unchanging). I know this as God. We call this objective truth. Objective truth is reality. Reality is existence. Ergo God is objective truth, God is reality; God is existence.
Then he is responsible for the trouble in the first place.
That sounds like something a person with an external locus of control would say.

It isn't dogma. It is reality. Darkness, cold and evil are not extant. They do not exist on their own. They only exist as the absence of something else. Don't bullshit me with your uninformed bullshit. Fair enough?

Sure he did. 14 billion years ago. Since that time matter and energy has merely changed form according to the rules of nature which existed before space and time.

The only solution to the first cause is something which is eternal and unchanging.

For any give thing there is a final state of fact that once discovered it is known that it was always that way and will always be that way (i.e. eternal and unchanging). I know this as God. We call this objective truth. Objective truth is reality. Reality is existence. Ergo God is objective truth, God is reality; God is existence.
That sounds like something a person with an external locus of control would say.
Yeah, you go with that...

Yeah, you go with that...
I will because it is true. I've been trained to spot people who have an external locus of control.

God is eternal and lives outside of space and time. It's kinda like blowing up a balloon and it's filled with stuff. All creation is in the balloon and you're holding it and looking at it.
I am sure it is..
Yeah, kinda like your head.....the balloon, that is.....

Yes, the militancy is quite exposed...So you do try to project illusions about your myths.
Your militancy is exposed because you condemn respect for people who believe in God and you can't control your emotions.

I don't project anything. You are the one who projects your hatred for people who believe in God. It is on full display right now.

Here is something you can believe in though. Your behaviors are not like a light switch. They cannot be turned off and on easily.
Prove I don't believe in God, I can admit I don't believe in yer religions. That ancient Roman based form of pagan infused Christianity.

Prove I don't believe in God, I can admit I don't believe in yer religions. That ancient Roman based form of pagan infused Christianity.
I couldn't care less what you believe.

I can however prove what you do. You condemn respect for people who believe in God.

Evil is nothing more than a concept because it is purely subjective.
For instance : God commanding the deaths of innocent children is evil in my mind. In some of the religious minds, it was necessary. In the end, it was "good" because children should be punished for the sins of their father.
For this instance, if we assume there is a creator of the universe, what would make one think that he better knows the rules than the entity who created said rules? Or, for that matter, if one has to be told what occurred, what would make them think that they know better, from this year, than people who were watching it happen. Beyond that, the whole story is known to the entity ordering the killing, and even more, due to the fact that he knows all of our thoughts and feelings.

Furthermore, for said entity to consider their sins, they'd have to be beyond the age of accountability, meaning that it's unlikely they were children in the sense that they were young, rather children in the sense that they were offspring of the adults in question.

I can however prove what you do. You condemn respect for people who believe in God.
I never condemned anyone. I merely debate. If you don't like it, tough ecclesiastics.

I never condemned anyone. I merely debate. If you don't like it, tough ecclesiastics.
Please don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.

And I didn't say you condemned anyone I said you condemned RESPECT for people who believe in God. That's what militant atheists do.

Last edited:

Why not? You seem to be a guy that is easily dandered.

^dunning effect

^dunning effect
Vintage+Estate+Wall+Mirror.jpg

^dunning effect
That would be true if I had done what you did.

^dunning effect
That would be true if I had done what you did.
Jesus says "thanks for the laughs".
It seems to me that you NEED to laugh at others. I don't have that problem. Let me know how that works out for you.

Forum List

Back