None Dare Call It What It Is...

Vintage+Estate+Wall+Mirror.jpg
That would be true if I had done what you did.
Jesus says "thanks for the laughs".
It seems to me that you NEED to laugh at others. I don't have that problem. Let me know how that works out for you.
Gives me crows feet.
Most likely that would be the least of your concerns.

Hardly but don't slit yer wrist over it.

That would be true if I had done what you did.
It seems to me that you NEED to laugh at others. I don't have that problem. Let me know how that works out for you.
Gives me crows feet.

Trust me I won't. I couldn't care less what you do with your life. That's between you and God.

But to your point that it is crows feet that is the greatest concern for your lack of virtue, clearly you have no concept of cause and effect. At any point in your life your life is the sum of your choices. So you will have no one to blame if you lower your standard of conduct (which seems to be a bad habit of yours) and suffer predictable surprises for doing so.

I don't claim to be a good person, like you most likely do, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I sleep like a baby knowing that I believe assholes get back from life what they put into it.

The mockers of the One True Living God need to blame God for the creation of evil to justify their unbelief in such a cruel god. They don't realize that God allowed evil to exist to give everyone a choice. When they reject the One True Living God , the Creator of the Universe, they will stand before Him and will be found guilty of their choice. They will not be able to blame God. That's justice.

Gives me crows feet.

Trust me I won't. I couldn't care less what you do with your life. That's between you and God.

But to your point that it is crows feet that is the greatest concern for your lack of virtue, clearly you have no concept of cause and effect. At any point in your life your life is the sum of your choices. So you will have no one to blame if you lower your standard of conduct (which seems to be a bad habit of yours) and suffer predictable surprises for doing so.

I don't claim to be a good person, like you most likely do, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I sleep like a baby knowing that I believe assholes get back from life what they put into it.
How the fuck did laughing at folks and while smiling getting crows feet by your eyes and cheeks have to do with virtue from a human that is imperfect?
Sanctimonious hypocrite is your moniker because not only do you claim all infinite wisdom about your God, but you condemn anyone that doesn't fall in line with your interpretation. GFY loser.

Last edited:
The mockers of the One True Living God need to blame God for the creation of evil to justify their unbelief in such a cruel god. They don't realize that God allowed evil to exist to give everyone a choice. When they reject the One True Living God , the Creator of the Universe, they will stand before Him and will be found guilty of their choice. They will not be able to blame God. That's justice.
There is more than one perception of the "truth" in this world in regards to God or the religion of Gods.

One commandment that God gave is broken everytime someone prays to Jesus and not the Father.

There is more than one perception of the "truth" in this world in regards to God or the religion of Gods.

One commandment that God gave is broken everytime someone prays to Jesus and not the Father.
Of course there is more than one perception of the "truth", I totally agree. However, there is only ONE true God. Either Jesus is THE TRUTH, or he is a liar. Everyone that hears the Gospel will have to make that decision themselves.

Gives me crows feet.

How the fuck did laughing at folks and while smiling getting crows feet by your eyes and cheeks have to do with virtue from a human that is imperfect?
Sanctimonious hypocrite is your moniker because not only do you claim all infinite wisdom about your God, but you condemn anyone that doesn't fall in line with your interpretation. GFY loser.
Why so mad?

Of course there is more than one perception of the "truth", I totally agree. However, there is only ONE true God. Either Jesus is THE TRUTH, or he is a liar. Everyone that hears the Gospel will have to make that decision themselves.
Jesus never claimed to be God.

A person would have to ignore the entire law and prophets the NT not to mention reality to think that.

If Jesus claimed to be God he was insane.

Anyone who professes that Jesus claimed to be God is the liar.

A person would have to ignore the entire law and prophets the NT not to mention reality to think that.

Yes, Jesus did claim to be God. Thomas called Jesus God and Jesus never denied it.

Read Revelation chapter one. Jesus is claiming to be Jehovah God, verses 7 and 8. Thomas called Jesus God in the Gospel of John 20:28.

Colluding with foreign nationals . WHO created Sanctuary cities? Despite the will of us plebes? We are told it's all good despite the contrary.

So the God of the Old Testament who ordered the annihilation of peoples and his big flood for mass murder is not evil?

So the God of the Old Testament who ordered the annihilation of peoples and his big flood for mass murder is not evil?
Nope, God is love. Being God, only He is the judge. Don't you think the Creator has the right to judge His creation? Do you know why Noah and his family were the only ones spared?

Colluding with foreign nationals . WHO created Sanctuary cities? Despite the will of us plebes? We are told it's all good despite the contrary.

No sanctuary cities are good because cities were being taken over by federal forces like ICE, that were abusive.
Citizens were being harassed, checkpoints set up in poor neighborhoods, citizens were being arrested without trial and deported, etc.

City To Pay American War Veteran $190,000 After He Was Detained by ICE

{...
U.S.
City To Pay American War Veteran $190,000 After He Was Detained by ICE

A Marine combat veteran who was wrongly held for potential deportation for three days after a Michigan police captain reported him to federal immigration officials will be paid $190,000 by the city over the incident.
...}

When a liberal starts to lose and argument, he resorts to the bible....Hypocrite.

1. Evil, that is.

In fact, in secular society, very few even dare use the term; it's archaic, it's abstruse....it's.....religious.

But it exists.

“The world turns and the world changes,
But one thing does not change.
In all of my years, one thing does not change,
However you disguise it, this thing does not change:
The perpetual struggle of Good and Evil.” T. S. Eliot

2. "In enlightened political conversation, the word 'evil' had been disreputable for a long time-..... The wordevil,” in many minds, |smacks of an atavistic, superstitious, and even medieval simplism, of a fundamentalist mindset that might be inclined to in witches or to reject the teachings of evoluiton in the public schools.

The secular, educated, cosmopolitan instinct...tends to shun the word 'evil' and, as an optimist and creature of the Enlightenment, approaches the world's horrors as individual problems that can be solved...."
Lance Morrow, "Evil: An Investigation,"p.12-13

"Evil has made a successful career over many centuries by persuading people that it does not exist."

3. Did I mention that the fear of being labeled as 'religious' has caused some fearful folks to make some sort of humor out of the term.

"The sixties' rebellion against authority introduced the idea of Satan as rock star..

...Many people do not believe evil exists..... The trouble comes in trying to understand evil. When people become frustrated in their effort to do so, they are inclined to say that because they do not understand evil, it does not exist- a....fallacy based on the thought that what I do not understand cannot be real."
Op.Cit., p. 3-4

But it is here, it does exist....and it plays a mighty role in the course of human activity.

I use evil to describe Hillary Clinton on a regular basis.

1. Evil, that is.

In fact, in secular society, very few even dare use the term; it's archaic, it's abstruse....it's.....religious.

But it exists.

2. "In enlightened political conversation, the word 'evil' had been disreputable for a long time-..... The wordevil,” in many minds, |smacks of an atavistic, superstitious, and even medieval simplism, of a fundamentalist mindset that might be inclined to in witches or to reject the teachings of evoluiton in the public schools.

The secular, educated, cosmopolitan instinct...tends to shun the word 'evil' and, as an optimist and creature of the Enlightenment, approaches the world's horrors as individual problems that can be solved...."

"Evil has made a successful career over many centuries by persuading people that it does not exist."

3. Did I mention that the fear of being labeled as 'religious' has caused some fearful folks to make some sort of humor out of the term.

"The sixties' rebellion against authority introduced the idea of Satan as rock star..

...Many people do not believe evil exists..... The trouble comes in trying to understand evil. When people become frustrated in their effort to do so, they are inclined to say that because they do not understand evil, it does not exist- a....fallacy based on the thought that what I do not understand cannot be real."
Op.Cit., p. 3-4

But it is here, it does exist....and it plays a mighty role in the course of human activity.

There are two books in play right now in the battle of whether civilization continues or the liberals completely destroy it. Which one are you for?

Bible - good - law- God
Rules for Radicals - Evil - anarchy - Lucifer.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
when you understand the left and their rule book, you know why they promote EVIL ways.

1. Evil, that is.

But it exists.

Op.Cit., p. 3-4

There are two books in play right now in the battle of whether civilization continues or the liberals completely destroy it. Which one are you for?

Bible - good - law- God

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
when you understand the left and their rule book, you know why they promote EVIL ways.

The Bible is not just good because that includes the Old Testament, which contains a whole lot of evil as well.
Fathers should never be asked to sacrifice their children, for example.
Women and children should never be massacred, as Joshua is said to have done to the Canaanites at Jericho.

And even though the New Testament is much better and has good ideals, the practice still ended up as evil, with burning witches, inquisition torture, crusades, conquistadors, scarlet letters, etc.

And it is wrong to imply that Liberals are not basically motivated by the defense of individual liberties.

1. Evil, that is.

But it exists.

Op.Cit., p. 3-4

"None DARE!......"

yet you do it every day!

how brave of you!

And I DARE to call evil...EVIL, too.....

right wing conservatives are EVIL.

boy...am I brave!

1. Evil, that is.

But it exists.

Op.Cit., p. 3-4

"None DARE!......"

yet you do it every day!

how brave of you!

And I DARE to call evil...EVIL, too.....

right wing conservatives are EVIL.

boy...am I brave!

The definition of what is "evil" comes from our DNA and evolution, not the Bible.

1. Evil, that is.

But it exists.

Op.Cit., p. 3-4

Bible - good - law- God

The Bible is not just good because that includes the Old Testament, which contains a whole lot of evil as well.
Fathers should never be asked to sacrifice their children, for example.
Women and children should never be massacred, as Joshua is said to have done to the Canaanites at Jericho.

And even though the New Testament is much better and has good ideals, the practice still ended up as evil, with burning witches, inquisition torture, crusades, conquistadors, scarlet letters, etc.

And it is wrong to imply that Liberals are not basically motivated by the defense of individual liberties.

"Fathers should never be asked to sacrifice their children, for example."

Gads, you're a dunce.

That is the very opposite of the lesson in the Old Testament.

This is the major difference between worshiping God, and worship of the Lord of the Flies.

“ In Genesis 22, God tests Abraham's obedience by asking him to sacrifice Isaac, his only son. ... withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your ... Abraham knew or didn't know about the practice of human sacrifice ...

But the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven, 'Abraham! Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 12 Do not lay a hand on the boy,' he said. 'Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.'

No human sacrifices in the Judeo-Christian faith!

In the long history of Christian or Jewish martyrdom, there wasn't one person who killed another to be a martyr. But here was a theology of Muslim martyrdom where you kill innocent people and go to heaven and God will bless a terrible act like that. I have said to Muslims, 'You've got to condemn it' and they say 'I have condemned it.' But they don't condemn the theology behind it."
Phillips, “Londonistan,” p. 143

But.....there is a major 'religion' for which human sacrifice and slaughter of innocents is a hallmark....

....and the major political party in America embraces that cult, and endorses the sacrifice of the unborn.

Forum List

Back