None of the Democrats currently running have a chance of beating Trump

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Joe Biden appears to be the leader of the pack, but he can't stop putting his foot in his mouth. It's obvious that he isn't intelligent enough to take on the job of leader of the free world.

Elizabeth Warren is another leader but she's ugly, and there's no way an ugly woman is going to get elected President. Plus, there's the fact that she lied about her race to get an unfair advantage in getting a job. People don't like people who commit fraud to advance their careers.

Bernie Sanders is a leftist screwball. The DNC won't let him take the nomination.

All the rest are people I never heard of before they ran for President. That means they're nobodies.

and 3 years ago, nobody could beat Hillary.

Don't count your eggs before they come home to roost

Last edited:
Joe Biden appears to be the leader of the pack, but he can't stop putting his foot in his mouth. It's obvious that he isn't intelligent enough to take on the job of leader of the free world.

Elizabeth Warren is another leader but she's ugly, and there's no way an ugly woman is going to get elected President. Plus, there's the fact that she lied about her race to get an unfair advantage in getting a job. People don't like people who commit fraud to advance their careers.

Bernie Sanders is a leftist screwball. The DNC won't let him take the nomination.

All the rest are people I never heard of before they ran for President. That means they're nobodies.

Do you think an ugly woman shouldn't be elected, or just that the voters wouldn't do it?

Uncle Joe is not going to make it.

I don't know what exactly is wrong with his brain, but even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see that something is wrong with it...and we don't need a medical degree to figure that it is only going to get worse over the next 14 months. And if it gets worse...well, worse is Babbling Idiot Land of the sort that even Democrats can discern.

Last edited:

Do you think an ugly woman shouldn't be elected, or just that the voters wouldn't do it?
The latter.

Hillary Clinton is very ugly. That must have hurt her.

Elizabeth Warren looks like your old maid aunt who works in a library.

I often base how I vote on the sexiness of the candidate.

Sorry, I can’t vote for you even though I love your views b/c your mug is a mess.

Sorry, I can’t vote for you even though I love your views b/c your mug is a mess.
Many people do. Why do you think JFK was so popular?

Twitter is Trumps laser pointer and the democrats are all cats.

He'll probably win again.

It’s a shallow way to base one’s vote, but being attractive certainly doesn’t hurt.

It’s a shallow way to base one’s vote, but being attractive certainly doesn’t hurt.

They sure don't. In the one infamous debate, Nixon looked pale and ill compared to Kennedy. It shouldn't be a factor, but people are all kinds of fucky, so it does to some degree.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Elizabeth Warren is an old school marm who wants to give us a lecture on how we can all be better people.

They sure don't. In the one infamous debate, Nixon looked pale and ill compared to Kennedy. It shouldn't be a factor, but people are all kinds of fucky, so it does to some degree.

I remember it well.

In the 1960 Nixon/Kennedy debate, polls showed that those who listened to the debate on radio thought Nixon was the clear winner; however, those who watched the debate on TV thought Kennedy won handily. Political analyst at the time opined that the reason that Kennedy outscored Nixon with the TV viewers was that Kennedy appeared youthful, energetic, confident and sincere; however, Nixon, who had refused makeup, sweated profusely under the hot lights and appeared nervous, anxious and insecure. Some viewers even said he appeared to be dishonest.

If Trump loses then this country is gone and we can stop pretending that the constitution protects Democrats from karma anymore.

I think her voice is even more of a detriment than her looks.

It's unfortunate but true that those sorts of things have an effect. It's also almost certainly true that the effect they have is different for female candidates than for male candidates.

if the economy collapses Trump will lose easily.

monetary theorists argue that central bankers are always soft on inflation, they are subject to irresistible political pressure to juice up the economy.

that's what's happening right now, my friends!

A weak economy will defeat the President REGARDLESS of who the Democratic nominee is.

I don't think she's ugly.........she's just irritating.

It's unfortunate but true that those sorts of things have an effect. It's also almost certainly true that the effect they have is different for female candidates than for male candidates.
Good......because most of the females suck big-time.

Democrats have the main stream working for them.. over time! Trump has god and hard work on his side. Let’s hope he can beat the devil

Forum List

Back