None of the Democrats currently running have a chance of beating Trump

I often base how I vote on the sexiness of the candidate.

Sorry, I can’t vote for you even though I love your views b/c your mug is a mess.
Many people do. Why do you think JFK was so popular?

It’s a shallow way to base one’s vote, but being attractive certainly doesn’t hurt.

They sure don't. In the one infamous debate, Nixon looked pale and ill compared to Kennedy. It shouldn't be a factor, but people are all kinds of fucky, so it does to some degree.

I remember it well.

In the 1960 Nixon/Kennedy debate, polls showed that those who listened to the debate on radio thought Nixon was the clear winner; however, those who watched the debate on TV thought Kennedy won handily. Political analyst at the time opined that the reason that Kennedy outscored Nixon with the TV viewers was that Kennedy appeared youthful, energetic, confident and sincere; however, Nixon, who had refused makeup, sweated profusely under the hot lights and appeared nervous, anxious and insecure. Some viewers even said he appeared to be dishonest.

That says alot about how deep Democrats can think doesn't it. About as deep as rain puddles in parking lots.

Joe Biden appears to be the leader of the pack, but he can't stop putting his foot in his mouth. It's obvious that he isn't intelligent enough to take on the job of leader of the free world.

Elizabeth Warren is another leader but she's ugly, and there's no way an ugly woman is going to get elected President. Plus, there's the fact that she lied about her race to get an unfair advantage in getting a job. People don't like people who commit fraud to advance their careers.

Bernie Sanders is a leftist screwball. The DNC won't let him take the nomination.

All the rest are people I never heard of before they ran for President. That means they're nobodies.

Do you think an ugly woman shouldn't be elected, or just that the voters wouldn't do it?
I think her voice is even more of a detriment than her looks.

It's unfortunate but true that those sorts of things have an effect. It's also almost certainly true that the effect they have is different for female candidates than for male candidates.
Good......because most of the females suck big-time.

Not good......because voters should decide to not vote for them because they suck, not because of any perception of their looks or voice. :dunno:

Joe Biden appears to be the leader of the pack, but he can't stop putting his foot in his mouth. It's obvious that he isn't intelligent enough to take on the job of leader of the free world.

Elizabeth Warren is another leader but she's ugly, and there's no way an ugly woman is going to get elected President. Plus, there's the fact that she lied about her race to get an unfair advantage in getting a job. People don't like people who commit fraud to advance their careers.

Bernie Sanders is a leftist screwball. The DNC won't let him take the nomination.

All the rest are people I never heard of before they ran for President. That means they're nobodies.

Do you think an ugly woman shouldn't be elected, or just that the voters wouldn't do it?
I think her voice is even more of a detriment than her looks.

It's unfortunate but true that those sorts of things have an effect. It's also almost certainly true that the effect they have is different for female candidates than for male candidates.
Good......because most of the females suck big-time.

Not good......because voters should decide to not vote for them because they suck, not because of any perception of their looks or voice. :dunno:
Thats the only thing Obama had going for him; he would have lost otherwise.

That's because the Democrats are so stupid/ so far up their own asses, they think that the key to winning elections is to spew hatred at the American public, calling for public violence, calling EVERYONE white supremacists, open borders pampering of illegals, black-crybaby-reparations and glorifying the most praised-by-Hitler, Nazi-collaborating, mass Jew exterminating hate ideology, Pisslam....they have absolutely NOTHING POSITIVE to offer the American public. It's an exercise in raging, PC-crazed hatred of America in general. Who in their right minds would vote for candidates who brag about their hatred of this country?

Elizabeth Warren looks like your old maid aunt who works in a library.

That's hot.

50520467-sexy-young-beautiful-female-teacher-standing-next-to-the-table-and-reads-the-book.jpg

Forum List

Back