Nordstrom's $425 Fake Mud Pants Look Like You Crawled Thru A Sewer

We really are one strange species.
No.

I am not the same species as the drooling idiots that would be buying pre-destroyed jeans.
We used to soak our new jeans in the tub with clorox for a couple of days. This was before they came out with prewashed.
Sewed on patches of various interesting materials. Ripped off a back pocket to show the dark material that didn't fade out. Wore them so long we walked on the backs of them and shreds of the hem trailed behind us. If only we were the same size now, our skin tight pants are back in style, and our very worn out jeans.

No. I am not the same species as the drooling idiots that would be pre-destroyed jeans.
YES YOU ARE PAL

LIVE IT LOVE IT DREAM IT

:spinner:
Nope.

I may be white trash, but I do have my pride.
Well, that's yer problem right there.
What's my problem?

Pride?

There are just some things I will not stoop to.

They are few and far between but they do exist and this is one of them.

Hence I cannot be the same species as these Negative Brain Test Idiots.

We used to soak our new jeans in the tub with clorox for a couple of days. This was before they came out with prewashed.
Sewed on patches of various interesting materials. Ripped off a back pocket to show the dark material that didn't fade out. Wore them so long we walked on the backs of them and shreds of the hem trailed behind us. If only we were the same size now, our skin tight pants are back in style, and our very worn out jeans.
My pants got that way from wearing for three years and we did not take pride in that.

My mom would buy them a size too big and tighten the belt for the first year.

Next year they were fine.

Third year, they were too tight, but serviceable.

I still remember other kids laughing at me, but I was too young and Aspergery to understand it.

No.

I am not the same species as the drooling idiots that would be buying pre-destroyed jeans.
Soil yourself and you become fashionable...

ordstrom-now-selling-425-mud-coated-jeans-for-people-who-want-to-pretend-they-have-a-dirty-job.png

What a perfect idea for the spoiled rich Snowfake that wants to make a statement of solidarity with the unwashed masses.

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job

"Heavily distressed medium-blue denim jeans in a comfortable straight-leg fit embody rugged, Americana workwear that’s seen some hard-working action with a crackled, caked-on muddy coating that shows you’re not afraid to get down and dirty."
More like pretend to get down and dirty.....

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job -

If they had included a whistle on one of the belt loops, would you have bought a pair?

as a baby boomer parent it was hard to go against all the new age shit that was so popular....i had no problem with instilling a work ethic in my son ..while many of my peers saw that as harsh...when my son lived at home....he worked hard for family wages.....

I have to dig out one of my Freedom Drains this afternoon and I am willing to sell my muddied jeans for a reasonable price. PM me if interested.

ordstrom-now-selling-425-mud-coated-jeans-for-people-who-want-to-pretend-they-have-a-dirty-job.png

What a perfect idea for the spoiled rich Snowfake that wants to make a statement of solidarity with the unwashed masses.

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job

"Heavily distressed medium-blue denim jeans in a comfortable straight-leg fit embody rugged, Americana workwear that’s seen some hard-working action with a crackled, caked-on muddy coating that shows you’re not afraid to get down and dirty."
More like pretend to get down and dirty.....

Nordstrom Now Selling $425 ‘Mud-Coated’ Jeans for People Who Want to Pretend they Have a ‘Dirty’ Job -

If they had included a whistle on one of the belt loops, would you have bought a pair?
No. Gee....

Annnd every single one of them that buy those pants, are ALL dyed in the wool left wing pukes. ALL of them.

I remember a few years ago going through Saks Fifth Ave. and saw a mens shirt being sold for close to $200. It was designed to look worn and ripped with holes all in it.

I just remember that and thinking what pieces of shit liberals are.

My pants got that way from wearing for three years and we did not take pride in that.

My mom would buy them a size too big and tighten the belt for the first year.

Next year they were fine.

Third year, they were too tight, but serviceable.

I still remember other kids laughing at me, but I was too young and Aspergery to understand it.
That's sad. I'm sorry.

Fashion retailer Nordstrom is selling a pair of $425 jeans that allegedly show “you’re not afraid to get down and dirty.” The “Barracuda Straight Leg Jeans,” which come with a “caked-on muddy coating,” have been roundly mocked on social media, with Mike Rowe remarking that the jeans are intended to make someone appear like they have a dirty job when they do not. “The Barracuda Straight Leg Jeans aren’t pants. They’re not even fashion. They’re a costume for wealthy people who see work as ironic – not iconic,” Rowe wrote on Facebook.
Nordstrom Charging $425 for Fake-Mud Jeans and people are buying them!

Nordstrom Charging $425 for Fake-Mud Jeans and people are buying them!

The mentality of idiots, you can bet most who support Trump wouldn't be dumb enough to buy this bs LOL..
Oh wait they are probably under forty ok that makes sense Generation Z " IDIOTS" ( of course we do have younger ones who do not fall into this category) they have parents who taught them with INFORMED intelligence and not MSM intelligence.

Forum List

Back