North American Indigenous Games underway in Regina

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Huh? What kind of games? Where is Regina? :eusa_whistle:

Any more questions?

Who here in the United States even knows such games exist? Let alone where they are?

[I recently read about an international Lacrosse tournament where the team from the peoples who created the game had not been allowed to play for years]

Anyway, back to this.

BtEaj86CEAAsRjP.jpg:small

I really could make some stupid comments about this competition but will zip my lips and let you all read for yourselves @ Thousands of athletes in Regina as N.A. Indigenous Games begin - Saskatchewan - CBC News and check out the various links.

Huh? What kind of games? Where is Regina? :eusa_whistle:

Any more questions?

Who here in the United States even knows such games exist? Let alone where they are?

[I recently read about an international Lacrosse tournament where the team from the peoples who created the game had not been allowed to play for years]

Anyway, back to this.

BtEaj86CEAAsRjP.jpg:small

I really could make some stupid comments about this competition but will zip my lips and let you all read for yourselves @ Thousands of athletes in Regina as N.A. Indigenous Games begin - Saskatchewan - CBC News and check out the various links.

I guess they use the term indigenous because the Canadians call them "First Nations" as opposed to Native Americans.

Forum List

Back