North Carolina Draws Clear Line in the Sand on LGBT "Transgender" Delusionals.

The monetary impact of the decision is minimal and Cuomo is only being a political correct asshole

Like I said, as to the LG components of LGBT...90% of people believe it's important for a child to have both a mother and father. So you can bet how they truly feel about "gay marriage". Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Can you imagine if Cuomo's son came up to him and told him that because of the influence in school and peers, he was going in for surgery to have his dick cut off? I think Cuomo might change his mind about his wonder-cult "LGBT" at that point..

The monetary impact of the decision is minimal and Cuomo is only being a political correct asshole

Like I said, as to the LG components of LGBT...90% of people believe it's important for a child to have both a mother and father. So you can bet how they truly feel about "gay marriage". Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Can you imagine if Cuomo's son came up to him and told him that because of the influence in school and peers, he was going in for surgery to have his dick cut off? I think Cuomo might change his mind about his wonder-cult "LGBT" at that point..

The LBGT crowd is under some delusion corporations love them....the fools, corporations care about one thing, the bottom line, and will decisions accordingly

Are you kidding me??? Cuomo would demand NYC hold a celebration of his sons enlightenment.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...you-have-a-mother-father-in-your-life.477422/

The LBGT crowd is under some delusion corporations love them....the fools, corporations care about one thing, the bottom line, and will decisions accordingly
Uh, have you read the poll in the link I provided? Corporations, if they are alienating 90% of people who are just too timid to speak up, are cutting their own throats..

Uh, have you read the poll in the link I provided? Corporations, if they are alienating 90% of people who are just too timid to speak up, are cutting their own throats..

I read it but I don't think it matters...three months from now a consumer isn't going to care if Pepsi supported a gay bill. The attention span of Americans is about 93 seconds

I read it but I don't think it matters...three months from now a consumer isn't going to care if Pepsi supported a gay bill. The attention span of Americans is about 93 seconds
Then for the same reason, North Carolina, Georgia, Indiana, Alabama, Mississippi or any other state currently being economically-blackmailed by asshole states like New York (speaking of reverse boycotts!) or gay-agenda companies ought not worry because the longevity of their effectiveness will wear off quickly.

I for one am not buying any more Apple products, no more Disney films or parks for me and any other asshole bully company speaking out against a state's right to sovereign rule on matters of JUST SANITY. This is like Nazi Germany folks in the early days. You either stand up and speak out or later you won't be able to make a squeak.

If a man in a dress goes into the restroom where my granddaughters are (any of the 6) I will beat the pervert to death.

This is as simple of a concept as possible. Even the leftists should be able to grasp it.

If a man in a dress goes into the restroom where my granddaughters are (any of the 6) I will beat the pervert to death.

This is as simple of a concept as possible. Even the leftists should be able to grasp it.

I pity the perverted fool who does it around ours...law or no law, their dad won't stand for it

North Carolina's anti-LGBT law won't be defended in court
Bigotry to be overturned. Common sense reigns.

“We should not even be here today, but we are. We’re here because the Governor signed statewide legislation that puts discrimination into the law. Obviously, the LGBT community is targeted, but also people who are discriminated against because of race, religion or other classes people.
The law even eliminates local ordinances that protect veterans and wages of local people in companies that contract with cities."

Roy Cooper

“We should not even be here today, but we are. We’re here because the Governor signed statewide legislation that puts discrimination into the law. Obviously, the LGBT community is targeted, but also people who are discriminated against because of race, religion or other classes people.
The law even eliminates local ordinances that protect veterans and wages of local people in companies that contract with cities."

Roy Cooper

You a happy pee wee puffer?

Roy Cooper

The "bigotry" of not letting men watch little girls go to the bathroom?

Leftists are fucking perverts, scum of the earth.

You guys are obsessed with who goes to what toilet. I have never heard this issue discussed till I happened on this board. Its unhealthy.

It's hilarious that lefties claim to love science. They can't even get genders right.

Forum List

Back