North Carolina Draws Clear Line in the Sand on LGBT "Transgender" Delusionals.

North Carolina's anti-LGBT law won't be defended in court
Bigotry to be overturned. Common sense reigns.

“We should not even be here today, but we are. We’re here because the Governor signed statewide legislation that puts discrimination into the law. Obviously, the LGBT community is targeted, but also people who are discriminated against because of race, religion or other classes people.
The law even eliminates local ordinances that protect veterans and wages of local people in companies that contract with cities."

Roy Cooper
An appropriate and courageous decision – a law clearly un-Constitutional and discriminatory doesn’t merit being defended.

Really? So when this person walks into the Women's Room, your wife won't come unglued?

3.png

And the NC law is not about what someone has between their legs. It is about what is on their birth certificate.

Who is going to check??

Why would a Marine walk into the womens room?

He was born a woman. His Birth Certificate says "Female".

All this craziness over trans people using a public restroom. I'm pretty sure, unless you led a very sheltered life, that you have shared a bathroom with a trannie. You didn't know it, so it was ok.

I can count on one hand (with fingers left over) how many times I have seen genitalia in a public men's room. And I am fairly old.

North Carolina codifies the ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate common to many on the right.

Allowing men to use the women's restroom and vice-versa codified the stupidity of everyone on the the left.
This fails as a red herring fallacy – nothing but fear-mongering and demagoguery; this issue is not about ‘allowing’ men to enter the women’s restroom, it’s about the same boring, tedious, inane fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty common to most on the bigoted right.

Europe has many public bathrooms that dont care about what gender you are. I wonder how they manage without falling apart?

All this craziness over trans people using a public restroom. I'm pretty sure, unless you led a very sheltered life, that you have shared a bathroom with a trannie. You didn't know it, so it was ok.

I can count on one hand (with fingers left over) how many times I have seen genitalia in a public men's room. And I am fairly old.
The *craziness* is not about trannies using public restrooms. It's about trannies infesting children's public restrooms.

Because, as everybody knows...trannies are mentally ill, unstable, confused and sexually distorted. Not exactly the types you want to allow to have unfettered, private access to your children.

The *craziness* is not about trannies using public restrooms. It's about trannies infesting children's public restrooms.

Because, as everybody knows...trannies are mentally ill, unstable, confused and sexually distorted. Not exactly the types you want to allow to have unfettered, private access to your children.
I didnt know children had their own restrooms in NC.

I have friends who are mentally unstable (bipolar, ect). Should we stop them from usingthe restrooms too?

If anyone tries anything with children, lock them up and throw away the key. But this wholesale conviction of everyone not heterosexual by pulling out the "We must protect the children!" nonsense is bullshit. Teach your children not to talk to strangers. Teach them to scream if an adult tries anything inappropriate.

N.C. will now take the place of Cuba in the designation of an embargoed state.
No way. North Carolina is the capital of Africa America.
come on down to NC and talk like that, but first, let them know where you want your cracka carcass shipped to be buried
Truth hurts, eh?
Noff Cahlina is the motherland. If you were truly black you'd know that. I know it from living in da 'hood for so long.

I have friends who are mentally unstable (bipolar, ect). Should we stop them from usingthe restrooms too?

If anyone tries anything with children, lock them up and throw away the key. But this wholesale conviction of everyone not heterosexual by pulling out the "We must protect the children!" nonsense is bullshit. Teach your children not to talk to strangers. Teach them to scream if an adult tries anything inappropriate.
I thought most people taught their children these things anyway? Are you saying the child thing is another BS ploy by the homophobes?

N.C. will now take the place of Cuba in the designation of an embargoed state.
No way. North Carolina is the capital of Africa America.
come on down to NC and talk like that, but first, let them know where you want your cracka carcass shipped to be buried
Truth hurts, eh?
Noff Cahlina is the motherland. If you were truly black you'd know that. I know it from living in da 'hood for so long.
Africa is the motherland not NC. What made you think Black people thought of NC as the motherland? :laugh:

Forum List

Back