North Carolina Draws Clear Line in the Sand on LGBT "Transgender" Delusionals.

It's absolutely stunning that a law would even need to be discussed, let along signed by a Governor, to force people to use the restroom that corresponds to their biological sex. This is an obvious one people. If you have a package hanging between your legs you use the men's room.

Really? So when this person walks into the Women's Room, your wife won't come unglued?

3.png

And the NC law is not about what someone has between their legs. It is about what is on their birth certificate.

Who is going to check??

Yes. Who is doing the checking up on people's genitals?

Funny thing is, there are uni-sex bathrooms all over and no one has a problem with them.

I DO have a problem with nutters creeping around, peeking at people's parts though.

It's absolutely stunning that a law would even need to be discussed, let along signed by a Governor, to force people to use the restroom that corresponds to their biological sex. This is an obvious one people. If you have a package hanging between your legs you use the men's room.

Really? So when this person walks into the Women's Room, your wife won't come unglued?

3.png

And the NC law is not about what someone has between their legs. It is about what is on their birth certificate.

Who is going to check??

Funny thing is, there are uni-sex bathrooms all over and no one has a problem with them.

I DO have a problem with nutters creeping around, peeking at people's parts though.
People don't seem to understand that this is about more than bathrooms. There has already been one case of a grown man in a girls locker room with girls as young as 6. Walking around naked lying in the sauna naked. I mean does the political left have nothing better to do? This country has a lot of problems, are 6 year old girls not seeing enough adult cock really at the top of the list? I guess it works well with learning about anal sex, another love of the left.

Its pretty cynical to hide your bigotry behind "6 year old girls". When my kids were that age they were always accompanied when they needed to use the facilities.
Guess what, we never had any problems.
This is a made up issue to disguise the fact that medieval loons want to treat Gays as second class citizens.

Its pretty cynical to hide your bigotry behind "6 year old girls". When my kids were that age they were always accompanied when they needed to use the facilities.
This is a made up issue to disguise the fact that medieval loons want to treat Gays as second class citizens.
Oh horse puckey. I accompanied my daughter to swim classes for many years and no I did not accompany her into the locker room. And I can assure you a 45 year old man walking into that locker room behind her would not have gone unchallenged. Have you ever known young girls to be self conscious of their bodies? Gee lets send men into the locker room with them. Of course they're not on the lefts agenda as specially protected. You have your priorities, transgenders, I have mine, children.

As far as gays I have no issue what so ever, I have a gay sibling and was in a gay wedding before it was legal. I simply have a problem with grown men in a locker room with young girls. Quite frankly it's just plain stupid. Who do you think should be the priority, an adult man that feels uncomfortable changing around other men or 20 14 year old girls who feel uncomfortable getting naked in front of an adult male? My lord the people that support such things need to find something constructive to do. Get a job, go pick up some litter or something.

Oh horse puckey. I accompanied my daughter to swim classes for many years and no I did not accompany her into the locker room. And I can assure you a 45 year old man walking into that locker room behind her would not have gone unchallenged. Have you ever known young girls to be self conscious of their bodies? Gee lets send men into the locker room with them. Of course they're not on the lefts agenda as specially protected. You have your priorities, transgenders, I have mine, children.

As far as gays I have no issue what so ever, I have a gay sibling and was in a gay wedding before it was legal. I simply have a problem with grown men in a locker room with young girls. Quite frankly it's just plain stupid. Who do you think should be the priority, an adult man that feels uncomfortable changing around other men or 20 14 year old girls who feel uncomfortable getting naked in front of an adult male? My lord the people that support such things need to find something constructive to do. Get a job, go pick up some litter or something.
The North Carolina law would not address your issue even if it was legal,which it isnt. And anyway you are building up an issue that doesnt exist except in a few polluted heads.

The North Carolina law would not address your issue even if it was legal,which it isnt. And anyway you are building up an issue that doesnt exist except in a few polluted heads.
How do you figure that? We've already had issues and it will increase. And besides building up an issue? I'm not the one that has nothing better to do than to give the left another reason to scream "nazi". "They don't want grown men in locker rooms with little girls" "NAZI", "HOMOPHOBES". What a crock. The lefts utter disdain for the girls is nauseating. Go pick up some litter.

How do you figure that? We've already had issues and it will increase. And besides building up an issue? I'm not the one that has nothing better to do than to give the left another reason to scream "nazi". "They don't want grown men in locker rooms with little girls" "NAZI", "HOMOPHOBES". What a crock. The lefts utter disdain for the girls is nauseating. Go pick up some litter.

Really? You think this law was written to save little girls?

It requires this guy to use the women's room instead of the men's room.

3.png

Well there you go again. You are making up a problem that doesnt exist.
The truth of the matter is that transgender people are more likely to be the victims of violence. And if the illegal North Carolina act was enforced they would suffer further.

Shocking Report Reveals How Often Trans People Attack You in Bathrooms

15 Experts Debunk Right-Wing Transgender Bathroom Myth

The Transgender Murder Crisis: Why Were There So Many Killings in 2015? - Law Street (TM)

3.png
I don't really care about the NC law. It's the mindless law that made this idiocy legal in the first place. We shouldn't be having this conversation. Men stay out of girls locker rooms, period. Young girls do not need to be around naked men. Just plain stupid.

3.png
I don't really care about the NC law. It's the mindless law that made this idiocy legal in the first place. We shouldn't be having this conversation. Men stay out of girls locker rooms, period. Young girls do not need to be around naked men. Just plain stupid.

The NC law is the point of this thread. And it requires that people use the restroom based on the gender on their birth certificate.

The truth of the matter is that transgender people are more likely to be the victims of violence. And if the illegal North Carolina act was enforced they would suffer further.

The Transgender Murder Crisis: Why Were There So Many Killings in 2015? - Law Street (TM)
It's not about transgenders. Are you telling me that transgendered people are going to carry ID identifying themselves as transgender? This nonsense allows any man to walk into a girls locker room. How long is it going to be before pictures of girls in a locker room start showing up on the internet? You know it's going to happen. When will the first rape be reported, again you know it's going to happen.

It's typical of the left, there are transgendered people that don't feel comfortable in a locker room with their own biological gender. So instead of working out some intelligent solution, you come up with sweeping "any one can do whatever they feel like" and little girls will just have to get over it. Fix a problem for a small group, create a problem for a larger group. And don't forget to scream "NAZI".

It's not about transgenders. Are you telling me that transgendered people are going to carry ID identifying themselves as transgender? This nonsense allows any man to walk into a girls locker room. How long is it going to be before pictures of girls in a locker room start showing up on the internet? You know it's going to happen. When will the first rape be reported, again you know it's going to happen.

It's typical of the left, there are transgendered people that don't feel comfortable in a locker room with their own biological gender. So instead of working out some intelligent solution, you come up with sweeping "any one can do whatever they feel like" and little girls will just have to get over it. Fix a problem for a small group, create a problem for a larger group. And don't forget to scream "NAZI".

How about an age limit for locker rooms?

3.png

The NC law is the point of this thread. And it requires that people use the restroom based on the gender on their birth certificate.
I understand that but the NC law doesn't get to the heart of the problem. We've opened up girls locker rooms to men, adult men in locker rooms with young girls. What could go wrong? And how will you know that the men going into those locker rooms are transgender? The NC law is a response to the original idiocy.

How about an age limit for locker rooms?
I doubt a 14 year old girl is going to feel better about the fact that the male walking around her locker room is only 16. Seems to me the girls are not even considered in this debate. You have one trans person that feels uncomfortable, so we instead put 20 girls in an uncomfortable position. Stupid.

3.png

Who is going to check??

I still didn't get an answer for you. How is it discrimination by asking people to relieve themselves in the restroom that corresponds to their biological parts?

3.png

Who is going to check??

I still didn't get an answer for you. How is it discrimination by asking people to relieve themselves in the restroom that corresponds to their biological parts?

Is that what the NC law requires? Or is it by gender on their birth certificate?

And who will be checking the "biological parts"?

3.png

Who is going to check??

Is that what the NC law requires? Or is it by gender on their birth certificate?

And who will be checking the "biological parts"?

Why are you avoiding the question? How is is discrimination? Explain it to me.

No, it's typical of most on the right to fear diversity, seek to punish dissent, and compel conformity through force of law.

And as South Caroline's own Attorney General admitted, the law is a 'national embarassment' for the State. And he won't defend anyone under that law:

One day after civil liberties groups filed suit to fight a controversial “bathroom bill” in North Carolina that they say discriminates against the LGBT community, state Attorney General Roy Cooper announced that he would not defend its constitutionality.

“We should not even be here today, but we are. We’re here because the governor has signed statewide legislation that puts discrimination into the law,” Cooper told reporters in Raleigh Tuesday.

According to Cooper, House Bill 2 (HB2) is in direct conflict with nondiscrimination policies at North Carolina’s justice department and treasurer’s office, as well as many of the state’s businesses. Though the LGBT community is targeted, he said, it could ultimately result in the discrimination of other groups as well.

“House Bill 2 is unconstitutional,” he said. “Therefore, our office will not represent the defendants in this lawsuit, nor future lawsuits involving the constitutionality of House Bill 2.”

North Carolina attorney general won’t defend transgender law: It’s a ‘national embarrassment’

When your own State's Attorney General rejects the newly passed law as unconstitutional, you know you've got quite a piece of legislative horseshit.

What's unconstitutional is passing a law that tells a private business that they can't operate gender specific restrooms on their own property.

You guys are obsessed with who goes to what toilet. I have never heard this issue discussed till I happened on this board. Its unhealthy.
It's not an obsession.
You guys are obsessed with who goes to what toilet. I have never heard this issue discussed till I happened on this board. Its unhealthy.

We just aren't going to let perverts in with little girls.

Have a good cry, commit suicide, whatever makes you feel better. :dunno:
And the mask slips. Its just homophobia wrapped in a religious cloak.
You read homophobia and religion in his reply?

It's the only retort they have.

Forum List

Back