North Carolina Draws Clear Line in the Sand on LGBT "Transgender" Delusionals.

N.C. will now take the place of Cuba in the designation of an embargoed state.
No way. North Carolina is the capital of Africa America.
Its the cracka capital of the south too. They even have statues of civil war generals down there. I wish I had taken a picture of the one that had the homeless couple laying together at his feet. A Black man and a homeless white girl. :laugh:
Come on, now. You know at holiday time err-body gots to go to Noff Cahlina and see dey peoples.

come on down to NC and talk like that, but first, let them know where you want your cracka carcass shipped to be buried
Truth hurts, eh?
Noff Cahlina is the motherland. If you were truly black you'd know that. I know it from living in da 'hood for so long.
Africa is the motherland not NC. What made you think Black people thought of NC as the motherland? :laugh:
Noff Cahlina is where dey all go to see day peoples.

Its the cracka capital of the south too. They even have statues of civil war generals down there. I wish I had taken a picture of the one that had the homeless couple laying together at his feet. A Black man and a homeless white girl. :laugh:
Come on, now. You know at holiday time err-body gots to go to Noff Cahlina and see dey peoples.
My people are from Mississippi. I dont even know anyone from NC now that my daughter graduated with her masters. You sound like a fool claiming Black people regard NC as the motherland. Typical white boy disillusion.
laugh.gif

My people are from Mississippi. I dont even know anyone from NC now that my daughter graduated with her masters. You sound like a fool claiming Black people regard NC as the motherland. Typical white boy disillusion.
laugh.gif
Errbody 'round here all go to Noff Cahlina to see dey peoples. Probably a Gullah related thing.

laugh.gif
Errbody 'round here all go to Noff Cahlina to see dey peoples. Probably a Gullah related thing.
You live in a trailer park and you expect me to believe everyone around you is Black?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You live in a trailer park and you expect me to believe everyone around you is Black?
laugh.gif
No, I live in a six-figure suburb and everyone around me is black. And they go to Noff Cahlina to see dey peoples.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No, I live in a six-figure suburb and everyone around me is black. And they go to Noff Cahlina to see dey peoples.
Sure you do. I live in an 18 room mansion.

:rofl:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sure you do. I live in an 18 room mansion.

:rofl:
Here ya go -- and it's even more black now than in 2010...
Woodmore, Maryland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Part of PG County, MD. Been here almost fifty years.
Err body going to see dey peoples in Noff Cahlina.

North Carolina's anti-LGBT law won't be defended in court
Bigotry to be overturned. Common sense reigns.

“We should not even be here today, but we are. We’re here because the Governor signed statewide legislation that puts discrimination into the law. Obviously, the LGBT community is targeted, but also people who are discriminated against because of race, religion or other classes people.
The law even eliminates local ordinances that protect veterans and wages of local people in companies that contract with cities."

Roy Cooper
The bible thumping crackas here in NC know they are finished and dying off , they are trying everything they can think off to stop time. This vote was in response to the city of Charlotte passing a non discrimination law , NC is becoming more diverse, latino, indian, Asian, Black progressive whites from educated statess and large univeristies, Duke, UNC, State just to name a few.The uneducated right wing crackas are being pushed and fading into the backwoods where they belong

You ******* still rank behind ever other group no matter how much help you get from the government. Even with the help you can't cut it.

North Carolina codifies the ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate common to many on the right.

Allowing men to use the women's restroom and vice-versa codified the stupidity of everyone on the the left.
This fails as a red herring fallacy – nothing but fear-mongering and demagoguery; this issue is not about ‘allowing’ men to enter the women’s restroom, it’s about the same boring, tedious, inane fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty common to most on the bigoted right.

Actually, it IS about allowing men to enter a women's restroom. You displaying the liberal stupidity fallacy.

North Carolina codifies the ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate common to many on the right.

Allowing men to use the women's restroom and vice-versa codified the stupidity of everyone on the the left.
This fails as a red herring fallacy – nothing but fear-mongering and demagoguery; this issue is not about ‘allowing’ men to enter the women’s restroom, it’s about the same boring, tedious, inane fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty common to most on the bigoted right.

Actually, it IS about allowing men to enter a women's restroom. You displaying the liberal stupidity fallacy.

Look at the pic I posted. Should he be in the women's room?

And as South Caroline's own Attorney General admitted, the law is a 'national embarassment' for the State. And he won't defend anyone under that law:

One day after civil liberties groups filed suit to fight a controversial “bathroom bill” in North Carolina that they say discriminates against the LGBT community, state Attorney General Roy Cooper announced that he would not defend its constitutionality.

“We should not even be here today, but we are. We’re here because the governor has signed statewide legislation that puts discrimination into the law,” Cooper told reporters in Raleigh Tuesday.

According to Cooper, House Bill 2 (HB2) is in direct conflict with nondiscrimination policies at North Carolina’s justice department and treasurer’s office, as well as many of the state’s businesses. Though the LGBT community is targeted, he said, it could ultimately result in the discrimination of other groups as well.

“House Bill 2 is unconstitutional,” he said. “Therefore, our office will not represent the defendants in this lawsuit, nor future lawsuits involving the constitutionality of House Bill 2.”

North Carolina attorney general won’t defend transgender law: It’s a ‘national embarrassment’

When your own State's Attorney General rejects the newly passed law as unconstitutional, you know you've got quite a piece of legislative horseshit.

It's absolutely stunning that a law would even need to be discussed, let along signed by a Governor, to force people to use the restroom that corresponds to their biological sex. This is an obvious one people. If you have a package hanging between your legs you use the men's room.

And post-op trans women?

You guys are obsessed with who goes to what toilet. I have never heard this issue discussed till I happened on this board. Its unhealthy.
It's not an obsession.
You guys are obsessed with who goes to what toilet. I have never heard this issue discussed till I happened on this board. Its unhealthy.

We just aren't going to let perverts in with little girls.

Have a good cry, commit suicide, whatever makes you feel better. :dunno:
And the mask slips. Its just homophobia wrapped in a religious cloak.
You read homophobia and religion in his reply?

Forum List

Back