North Carolina Draws Clear Line in the Sand on LGBT "Transgender" Delusionals.

The monetary impact of the decision is minimal and Cuomo is only being a political correct asshole

Like I said, as to the LG components of LGBT...90% of people believe it's important for a child to have both a mother and father. So you can bet how they truly feel about "gay marriage".

But we don't have to 'bet'- we know how Americans feel about 'gay marriage'

Unlike your pretend polls, there are real scientific polls by professionals who ask those questions- rather than other questions which you then lie about.

In Pew Research polling in 2001, Americans opposed same-sex marriage by a 57% to 35% margin.
Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage
Since then, support for same-sex marriage has steadily grown. Based on polling in 2015, a majority of Americans (55%) support same-sex marriage, compared with 39% who oppose it. See the latest data on same-sex marriage.

[
I for one am not buying any more Apple products, no more Disney films or parks for me and any other asshole bully company speaking out against a state's right to sovereign rule on matters of JUST SANITY. This is like Nazi Germany folks in the early days..

Yeah....because that is exactly how Nazi Germany started....with States refusing to pay for employees to go to certain states......

God you are delusional.

North Carolina's anti-LGBT law won't be defended in court
Bigotry to be overturned. Common sense reigns.

“We should not even be here today, but we are. We’re here because the Governor signed statewide legislation that puts discrimination into the law. Obviously, the LGBT community is targeted, but also people who are discriminated against because of race, religion or other classes people.
The law even eliminates local ordinances that protect veterans and wages of local people in companies that contract with cities."

Roy Cooper
it you people who are bigots trying to SQUASH the right of 99% of the people who doesn't want this from you. so shut up you lost

“We should not even be here today, but we are. We’re here because the Governor signed statewide legislation that puts discrimination into the law. Obviously, the LGBT community is targeted, but also people who are discriminated against because of race, religion or other classes people.
The law even eliminates local ordinances that protect veterans and wages of local people in companies that contract with cities."

Roy Cooper
it you people who are bigots trying to SQUASH the right of 99% of the people who doesn't want this from you. so shut up you lost
why do you care? do you live in NC? No, so keep your nose out of it!!

You guys are obsessed with who goes to what toilet. I have never heard this issue discussed till I happened on this board. Its unhealthy.

We just aren't going to let perverts in with little girls.

Have a good cry, commit suicide, whatever makes you feel better. :dunno:
And the mask slips. Its just homophobia wrapped in a religious cloak.

And the mask slips. Its just homophobia wrapped in a religious cloak.

Don't you moron poms know any other insults?

Opposing men going into the restroom with little girls isn't fear homosexuals. But the perverts who do go into restrooms with little girls should fear for their life.

You ain't Muhammad, and the little girl who catches your eye ain't Aisha. Real men tend to be protective of their daughters and granddaughters, which isn't going to work out well for you.

The monetary impact of the decision is minimal and Cuomo is only being a political correct asshole

Like I said, as to the LG components of LGBT...90% of people believe it's important for a child to have both a mother and father. So you can bet how they truly feel about "gay marriage".

But we don't have to 'bet'- we know how Americans feel about 'gay marriage'

Unlike your pretend polls, there are real scientific polls by professionals who ask those questions- rather than other questions which you then lie about.

In Pew Research polling in 2001, Americans opposed same-sex marriage by a 57% to 35% margin.
Changing Attitudes on Gay Marriage
Since then, support for same-sex marriage has steadily grown. Based on polling in 2015, a majority of Americans (55%) support same-sex marriage, compared with 39% who oppose it. See the latest data on same-sex marriage.

Then why is it laws like this get passed? You don't seem to give a damn about how Americans feel when they pass laws you don't like.

Roy Cooper
The bible thumping crackas here in NC know they are finished and dying off , they are trying everything they can think off to stop time. This vote was in response to the city of Charlotte passing a non discrimination law , NC is becoming more diverse, latino, indian, Asian, Black progressive whites from educated statess and large univeristies, Duke, UNC, State just to name a few.The uneducated right wing crackas are being pushed and fading into the backwoods where they belong

What is that smell? Did a bat shit in here?

Oh, hi Guano...

Shouldn't you be out testing the new models of suicide vests?

I read it but I don't think it matters...three months from now a consumer isn't going to care if Pepsi supported a gay bill. The attention span of Americans is about 93 seconds

Which is why Arizona suffered zero ill effects from the California and NY boycotts a few years back.
Yeah but they mysteriously approved MLK as a holiday with a quickness though after those boycotts.

It's absolutely stunning that a law would even need to be discussed, let along signed by a Governor, to force people to use the restroom that corresponds to their biological sex. This is an obvious one people. If you have a package hanging between your legs you use the men's room.

Really? So when this person walks into the Women's Room, your wife won't come unglued?

3.png

And the NC law is not about what someone has between their legs. It is about what is on their birth certificate.

Who is going to check??

N.C. will now take the place of Cuba in the designation of an embargoed state.
No way. North Carolina is the capital of Africa America.
Its the cracka capital of the south too. They even have statues of civil war generals down there. I wish I had taken a picture of the one that had the homeless couple laying together at his feet. A Black man and a homeless white girl. :laugh:

N.C. will now take the place of Cuba in the designation of an embargoed state.
No way. North Carolina is the capital of Africa America.
come on down to NC and talk like that, but first, let them know where you want your cracka carcass shipped to be buried

Oh please. You want to make it sound like NC is tough??? LMAO!!

There are people all over who would laugh at "North Carolina is the capital of Africa America". North Carolina is no different.

Really? So when this person walks into the Women's Room, your wife won't come unglued?

3.png

And the NC law is not about what someone has between their legs. It is about what is on their birth certificate.

Who is going to check??

Why would a Marine walk into the womens room?

Forum List

Back