North Carolina no longer considered a democracy

The source for this claim has been shown to be a partisan lying bunch of weasels. How about they rate places like California and New York?

They have?

Literally the Republican outgoing governor and the Republican lead State House has taken all the power from the governor and given it to the State House... it's one of the worst cases of power grab I've ever seen short of a fucking coup.

the voting citizens revolted and placed Trump in office, seems democratic to me
considering less people voted in the election than in 2008 or 2012 and trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes.

it would seem your full of shit
One State does not represent the entire Country once again for the slow and stupid outside California Trump won the popular vote by over 1 million.
winning by a technicality doesn't mean "the voting citizens revolted" though does it dumbass?

The source for this claim has been shown to be a partisan lying bunch of weasels. How about they rate places like California and New York?

They have?

Literally the Republican outgoing governor and the Republican lead State House has taken all the power from the governor and given it to the State House... it's one of the worst cases of power grab I've ever seen short of a fucking coup.
Remind me? When the Dems in North Carolina took all the power away from the first republican Lt Gov what was your response?

Republican terrorists have given up on turning California into an authoritarian racist oligarchy now they focus on the south and swing states like North Carolina Arizona and Michigan.

Home

Says a butt sore Hillary troll
oh boy here come the nazi brownshirts to defend their orange fuhrer

abandon all thought and logic and resort to nothing but childish insults all ye who enter here

Pretty much describes you to a "T" dearie.

Y'all realize that this is just a retaliatory report against N. Carolina because they went Trump, right?

Republican terrorists have given up on turning California into an authoritarian racist oligarchy now they focus on the south and swing states like North Carolina Arizona and Michigan.

Home

abandon all thought and logic and resort to nothing but childish insults all ye who enter here

and george soros and the rest of those evil jews right sweetiepie sugarcakes?

Y'all realize that this is just a retaliatory report against N. Carolina because they went Trump, right?

Of course. According to all the Dem pollsters NC was a lock. Hell beckel was saying the Dem Party apparatchiks on the ground in NC were the best he's seen. Looks like his vision is pretty shitty.

They have?

I'm not sure that this is such a bad thing. The power in all our States and in our Country should rest with the people's representatives, not the executive. The Executive should really be nothing more than the top cop in the state. Enforcing laws WRITTEN by the legislature.

Home

soros ain't no Jew sweetcheeks. He's an evil son of a bitch. The Jewish people despise that prick for his Nazi sympathizer activities back in that nasty little thing called WWII.

They have?

Remind me? When the Dems in North Carolina took all the power away from the first republican Lt Gov what was your response?

I'm sorry, since when does a Lt. Governor equate to a governor? And by the way... Did you know that the LT. Governor of NC is the only position in the State government that holds both Executive AND Legislative power? Not to shabby for someone who supposedly "lost" power...

Home

soros ain't no Jew sweetcheeks. He's an evil son of a bitch. The Jewish people despise that prick for his Nazi sympathizer activities back in that nasty little thing called WWII.
please tell me you know thats bullshit and your just being a racist asshole

Home

He was just a kid say they lefties so that excuses his assistance in the murder of hundreds of Jews.

He was just a kid say they lefties so that excuses his assistance in the murder of hundreds of Jews.
yes us lefties who control the history books and the encyclopedias..... always making up lies about how the holocaust happened and how black people have souls

It was a retaliation by the zionist media who control all our thoughts
My recommendation is to drink....heavily until you don't feel the loss as acutely.
no thanks i have my tinfoil hat
That goes without saying. You people don't wake up without putting it on. I sometimes think you sleep with it...

At any rate......I still suggest you drink until the pain goes away.....we'll see you in another two years.

It was a retaliation by the zionist media who control all our thoughts
My recommendation is to drink....heavily until you don't feel the loss as acutely.
no thanks i have my tinfoil hat
That goes without saying. You people don't wake up without putting it on. I sometimes think you sleep with it...

At any rate......I still suggest you drink until the pain goes away.....we'll see you in another two years.
what? 2 years? huh? america will still be an oligarchy in two years?

Well to look at the bright side of this, next year a huge portion of the Republican controlled State seats will be up for election so maybe things can get fixed.

Of course personally I think all political parties should be abolished... to stop stupid shit like this from happening. I also think that to stop something like this, a lame duck governor shouldn't be allowed to propose new legislation after the election.

Well to look at the bright side of this, next year a huge portion of the Republican controlled State seats will be up for election so maybe things can get fixed.

Of course personally I think all political parties should be abolished... to stop stupid shit like this from happening. I also think that to stop something like this, a lame duck governor shouldn't be allowed to propose new legislation after the election.
How about a lame duck President sabotaging allies like Israel?

Forum List

Back