North Carolina outlaws sanctuary cities

Wow, you laugh because they aren't leftist. Is that supposed to sting or something?
I laugh at your comment that the NC legislature is doing a great job. Really funny stuff right there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Two posts, zero content, you're batting your average so far.

So what do you object to exactly, Sarah the clown?
You keep on believing that NC is doing great right now. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How's your research going for actual issues? Also, did you pick your avatar because you're a ditz or a clown?
Poor Kaz. I can understand your frustration.

What would a wetback be doing in NC, besides the laundry?
Same thing they do everywhere. The jobs americans wont work.

The only reason Americans won't do the work is because the illegals have allowed the employers to devalue the job pay levels in those job areas. A two tier wage system exists thanks to the illegals. Send them home and the employers will be forced to raise wages up to where they should be and Americans will do those jobs again.

It's simple economics.

Yes it's simple economics. Are fellow Americans willing to pay higher grocery bills let say quadruple of what they are paying now? Who will clean you in the convalescence home? Who will work in your agriculture farm?
They are just asking about sanctuary of illegal with criminal records not illegal immigrants.

\

Yes, they will be because they would be making more too. Do you not understand that when you allow a permanent underclass you drive wages down for everyone? Really? You don't know that?

I seriously doubt Americans will work on these jobs. The most they will get is minimum wage it's not like $20/hour. And I also seriously doubt prices will only go up by cents.

The only reason Americans won't do the work is because the illegals have allowed the employers to devalue the job pay levels in those job areas. A two tier wage system exists thanks to the illegals. Send them home and the employers will be forced to raise wages up to where they should be and Americans will do those jobs again.

It's simple economics.
Yes its simple economics. Imagine paying $20 for 1 tomato after they send the illegals home. Its amazing supposedly intelligent people are so gullible about this. There is a reason why there is a lot of noise but nothing will ever be done. The economy in CA for example would tank. Think about the effects of the 8th largest economy in the world tanking. Is that what you want?

Hyperbole much? No, what you would see is the final automization of the jobs that can be. the fair treatment of workers, and yes, you would see the price of tomato's go up. A few cents. Not to 20 bucks. Get real, your hysteria while amusing is far from factual.

A few cents? I doubt that. Who will work on these farm? Or other dirty jobs? American? Asian? Blacks? I doubt that.

It's simple economics.
Yes its simple economics. Imagine paying $20 for 1 tomato after they send the illegals home. Its amazing supposedly intelligent people are so gullible about this. There is a reason why there is a lot of noise but nothing will ever be done. The economy in CA for example would tank. Think about the effects of the 8th largest economy in the world tanking. Is that what you want?

Hyperbole much? No, what you would see is the final automization of the jobs that can be. the fair treatment of workers, and yes, you would see the price of tomato's go up. A few cents. Not to 20 bucks. Get real, your hysteria while amusing is far from factual.

A few cents? I doubt that. Who will work on these farm? Or other dirty jobs? American? Asian? Blacks? I doubt that.

Supply and demand, if no labor pool wages will go up I am sure they will find someone to do it if they pay 25 cents~$1 buck a tomato picked...

Actually this is already happening in home care services for elderly people in California and Hawaii. Not sure of other states. Four or 5 years ago you can hire anybody like illegals to work on these home care. They pay then far lower than min. wage and work long hours without overtime. NOW...they cannot take advantage of these people anymore. They can get sued and regularly get audited by labor and health department. Business owners blamed it on Obama for these restrictions. They are now getting paid minimum wage, with overtime, and allowed breaks. And NO ILLEGALS.
So what happened? Prices went up the roof. A lot of these businesses closed, patients are being cared by their siblings. That is good and bad.
I do not have link to provide you but it happened that I know several people that are in this business.

libs are morons; a guest worker program just for agriculture workers will solve the problem with food production, farms and slaughterhouses.

only about 5% of illegals working in those fields

libs are losers who lie to themselves

It's simple economics.

It's simple economics.

Supply and demand, if no labor pool wages will go up I am sure they will find someone to do it if they pay 25 cents~$1 buck a tomato picked...

Actually this is already happening in home care services for elderly people in California and Hawaii. Not sure of other states. Four or 5 years ago you can hire anybody like illegals to work on these home care. They pay then far lower than min. wage and work long hours without overtime. NOW...they cannot take advantage of these people anymore. They can get sued and regularly get audited by labor and health department. Business owners blamed it on Obama for these restrictions. They are now getting paid minimum wage, with overtime, and allowed breaks. And NO ILLEGALS.
So what happened? Prices went up the roof. A lot of these businesses closed, patients are being cared by their siblings. That is good and bad.
I do not have link to provide you but it happened that I know several people that are in this business.
\

i actually know a bit about this. my then-fiance was a CNA. Democrats got a law passed requiring agencies that provide CNAs to nursing homes to pay overtime wages> What did the agency do? CUT HER PAY BY AN AMOUNT THAT MORE THAN MADE UP FOR THE OVERTIME. Now she makes a bit LESS than she used to.

thanks Democrats!

by the way she's an American citizen. there is NO excuse to hire illegals

libs are morons; a guest worker program just for agriculture workers will solve the problem with food production, farms and slaughterhouses.

only about 5% of illegals working in those fields

libs are losers who lie to themselves
capitalism is Only useless to the Right. we have a Commerce Clause, why are we losing capital at our borders?

This law is 95% political postering. Sanctuary cities are nothing more than cities that do not ask for documentation of alien status without probable cause, which is unconstitutional anyway. Only the E-Verify part of the law is actually something that is being implemented that is new.

We have 40 million illegals in america so if you have brown skin there is probable cause to ask for documentation.

And sanctuary cities and states do lots of other things to harm america. . They give drivers licenses and welfare to illegals and CA is now letting them vote.
I guess when all else fails you say something so retarded you cause people to laugh. When did Cali start letting illegals vote?

\

i actually know a bit about this. my then-fiance was a CNA. Democrats got a law passed requiring agencies that provide CNAs to nursing homes to pay overtime wages> What did the agency do? CUT HER PAY BY AN AMOUNT THAT MORE THAN MADE UP FOR THE OVERTIME. Now she makes a bit LESS than she used to.

thanks Democrats!

I bet you still vote repub knowing these are the things businesses do to people all in the spirit of trickle down economics though dont you?

Wow, you laugh because they aren't leftist. Is that supposed to sting or something?
I laugh at your comment that the NC legislature is doing a great job. Really funny stuff right there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Two posts, zero content, you're batting your average so far.

So what do you object to exactly, Sarah the clown?
You keep on believing that NC is doing great right now. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How's your research going for actual issues? Also, did you pick your avatar because you're a ditz or a clown?
Poor Kaz. I can understand your frustration.

No, not really. You're always useless, nothing new

This law is 95% political postering. Sanctuary cities are nothing more than cities that do not ask for documentation of alien status without probable cause, which is unconstitutional anyway. Only the E-Verify part of the law is actually something that is being implemented that is new.

We have 40 million illegals in america so if you have brown skin there is probable cause to ask for documentation.

And sanctuary cities and states do lots of other things to harm america. . They give drivers licenses and welfare to illegals and CA is now letting them vote.
I guess when all else fails you say something so retarded you cause people to laugh. When did Cali start letting illegals vote?

No illegals vote in California. That is a lie created by the rightist.

I know. I just wanted to see what kind of deflections were going to be used to extract his foot from his mouth.

\

thanks Democrats!

As I previously mentioned no illegals. Don't worry about it. ONLY going to happen is:
1. Make sure you save enough money so you can afford these home care. I think $2,200/month minimum right now and it's going up.
2. If you or family cannot afford. Your kids will take care of you and your spouse at their home. At best one or at worst both of your parents.
3. Since they cannot just leave alone at home. One will stop working to take care of you.
This is only the last 4 or 5 years imagine the cost in next 2 years. But hey...Don't worry about it.

Prove they don't...

You should of said California "don't" let illegals vote, it is a manufactured lie on the right..

Correction: after reading a few articles about the new law Brown signed... It could be possible for illegals to vote legally...it was written badly or knowing slimmy libs written that way on purpose.

Critics Warn New Calif. Law May Let Illegal Aliens Vote In Elections

Prove they don't...

You should of said California "don't" let illegals vote, it is a manufactured lie on the right..

Correction: after reading a few articles about the new law Brown signed... It could be possible for illegals to vote legally...it was written badly or knowing slimmy libs written that way on purpose.

Critics Warn New Calif. Law May Let Illegal Aliens Vote In Elections
Prove they do.

You should have asked yourself why you believe an illegal would willingly leave a paper trail to take a chance at voting because of some loophole in the law they are not even aware of.

Indeed, there actually isn't any such thing as a 'sanctuary city'; jurisdictions aren't 'sheltering' those undocumented, they're in no way 'interfering' with the implementation of Federal immigration law, and they are not 'facilitating' criminal activity.

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live in america. By giving illegals drivers licenses and health care and k-12 schooling, many cities are breaking that law. Even cities that you don't think of as sanctuaries.

[
Those cities are breaking the law and one has to wonder why the DOJ is sitting on its hands and not prosecuting those running those cities.

You wonder??? They're sitting on their hands because obozo told them to. Obozo has made it clear he won't enforce any law that illegals oppose.

Thank you Mr. Trump

North Carolina outlaws sanctuary cities

North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory signed a bill into law Wednesday that bans any policy that interferes with the enforcement of federal immigration laws.

The Protect N.C. Workers Act,HB 318, reins in local and municipal policies that disregarded federal law by providing sanctuary or "safe" cities, and public benefits like food stamps, for individuals illegally in the U.S.
The law outlaws any city's attempt to interfere with federal immigration law. Interfering with federal law is illegal under Federal law already. LOL But carry on in deporting 12 million.

Forum List

Back