North Carolina outlaws sanctuary cities

Thank you Mr. Trump

North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory signed a bill into law Wednesday that bans any policy that interferes with the enforcement of federal immigration laws.

The Protect N.C. Workers Act,HB 318, reins in local and municipal policies that disregarded federal law by providing sanctuary or "safe" cities, and public benefits like food stamps, for individuals illegally in the U.S.
The law outlaws any city's attempt to interfere with federal immigration law. Interfering with federal law is illegal under Federal law already. LOL But carry on in deporting 12 million.

you're speaking of laws that arent even being enforced anyway, and of efforts like by the Right to HELP federal law, not interefere with it

but carry on LYING TO YOURSELF nutjob

[No illegals vote in California. That is a lie created by the rightist.

You're the liar. Obozo has made it very clear he won't enforce the laws. Hell - he has given millions of illegals a certificate saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither.!!!

He's letting them vote too and if you say otherwise the burden of proof is on you. Let's see it.

Thank you Mr. Trump

North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory signed a bill into law Wednesday that bans any policy that interferes with the enforcement of federal immigration laws.

The Protect N.C. Workers Act,HB 318, reins in local and municipal policies that disregarded federal law by providing sanctuary or "safe" cities, and public benefits like food stamps, for individuals illegally in the U.S.

Sanctuary cities received fundings from federal. They should also cut off the funding for NC.

[No illegals vote in California. That is a lie created by the rightist.

You're the liar. Obozo has made it very clear he won't enforce the laws. Hell - he has given millions of illegals a certificate saying they can live and work here even though the law says they can do neither.!!!

He's letting them vote too and if you say otherwise the burden of proof is on you. Let's see it.

Republicans control both senate and congress. They are in the best position to reform immigration and yet they refused to reform the immigration. WHY? There is a bipartisan bill sitting on their asses and they just let it mold. WHY? Last Union address by Obama he even mentioned exact words...it's not perfect but he will sign it. Obama knew these GOP will not cooperate. What do you expect him to do?
Bush tried to reform the immigration but his own republican abandoned him. But Obama will not take no for answer. So here we are.

"North Carolina outlaws sanctuary cities"

Which is ridiculous given the fact local jurisdictions can't be 'forced' to use their law enforcement resources to 'enforce' Federal laws.

Cities and towns will detain suspected undocumented immigrants at the request of Federal authorities, but there's nothing in Federal law compelling them to unilaterally seek out those undocumented for detention, and electing not to do so doesn't constitute a given jurisdiction as a 'sanctuary city,' nor manifest as 'interfering' with the enforcement of Federal immigration laws.

This law is an inane 'solution' in search of a 'problem.'

You obviously do not understand what a sanctuary city does.to promote illegal immigration by shielding them from the feds.

Hopefully this will also include banning illegal children from schools. There is no law that says schools must admit illegals and letting them do so encourages illegals to live here in violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US code.

A US Supreme Court decisions says that school districts must accept students regardless of their immigration status.

Republicans control both senate and congress. They are in the best position to reform immigration and yet they refused to reform the immigration. .

For one thing most repubs are rinos taking corporate bribes to support illegals.

But also, the GOP does not have the votes to stop a filibuster in the senate.

A US Supreme Court decisions says that school districts must accept students regardless of their immigration status.

HAHAHA. Courts are not allowed to write laws, you fool. The very first words of the constitution after the preamble are "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states".

HAHAHA. Courts are not allowed to write laws, you fool. The very first words of the constitution after the preamble are "all legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a congress of the united states".

Fool?

Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202

Have a nice day!

Fool? Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202
Have a nice day!

I know all about plyer v doe you fool and it's just the court's OPINION and is not binding on anyone. Courts can't write laws though they think they can.

Have a nice day!

I know all about plyer v doe you fool and it's just the court's OPINION and is not binding on anyone. Courts can't write laws though they think they can.

Are you really stupid or is this just an act? School districts are required to enroll illegal aliens. Fact. End of story!

Have a nice day!

Are you really stupid or is this just an act? School districts are required to enroll illegal aliens. Fact. End of story!
He's really that stupid. And his racist ass has no interest in improving. It's really a waste of time.

[

Show us the law that says they have to. I said law, not court opinion.

I guess you are unfamiliar with the term case law. Maybe you should have studied harder in your civics class. That is what Plyer v, Doe is.

I also have a Master's degree in school administration, so I am not wrong.

[

Show us the law that says they have to. I said law, not court opinion.

I guess you are unfamiliar with the term case law. Maybe you should have studied harder in your civics class. That is what Plyer v, Doe is.

I also have a Master's degree in school administration, so I am not wrong.

Unfortunately, you are wrong about sanctuary cities. Tucson, for example, would have no problem detaining undocumented illegals who have been collared for probably cause, but only if the feds reimburse the city for such detention.

They won't. That makes them a 'sanctuary city".

Forum List

Back