North Korea Follows Irans Model, Takes US Hostages

Why not? You can use them as a bargaining chip and maybe even get money for them. That seems to be the new US policy in dealing with these countries.

Like North Korea hadn't taken Americans before the Iran deal. Another silly thread.

A few hundred billion, some nuke supplies, and Season 1 DVD set of Castle and I'm sure they'll be returned.

North Korea says detains U.S. student for "hostile act"
An American is stupid enough to go into NK? Damn kids...
A President dumb enough not to ban all travel into NK?

Perfect set up. Now Obama has an excuse to help out his comrades.
Thought you liked Freedom? Guess not.

A few hundred billion, some nuke supplies, and Season 1 DVD set of Castle and I'm sure they'll be returned.

t
I prefer freedom and a President that every nation knows that if they mess with us they are in for a world of hurt.

For a thousand years a Roman citizen could walk anywhere, and at the sign of any trouble simply say he was a Roman citizen. Everyone knew harm against a Roman citizen would bring a Roman legion and brutal Justice.

t
I prefer freedom and a President that every nation knows that if they mess with us they are in for a world of hurt.

For a thousand years a Roman citizen could walk anywhere, and at the sign of any trouble simply say he was a Roman citizen. Everyone knew harm against a Roman citizen would bring a Roman legion and brutal Justice.
Funny, we don't live 2,000 years ago. Well, some of us that is.

t

Strong leadership is missing in America, and the world knows it. Last time Americans were treated like this was during the Carter years.

t

Strong leadership is missing in America, and the world knows it. Last time Americans were treated like this was during the Carter years.
So you believe, but you're wrong, and being an American doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you like in another nation. Try respecting their laws, customs, and borders for a change. That will earn you a good deal of respect.

t

You're one of the nuts who would have gone to war with Iran over the sailor incident the other day, right?

Well, YOU wouldn't have gone to war, but you'd have happily sent thousands of young Americans to their deaths.

t

You're one of the nuts who would have gone to war with Iran over the sailor incident the other day, right?

Well, YOU wouldn't have gone to war, but you'd have happily sent thousands of young Americans to their deaths.
Perfect quote from 1936 as Hitler takes the Rhineland.

t

So you believe, but you're wrong, and being an American doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you like in another nation. Try respecting their laws, customs, and borders for a change. That will earn you a good deal of respect.
Of course you immediately side with a mass murderering regime.
You are after all a Democrat.

Forum List

Back