North Korea Launches Another Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you don't like your country very much, Peter. I'm sure N.Korea has some nice cells for you to rot in before they beat you to death.
They are an enemy just as we are the enemy of many others. No difference.

A nation building weapons? Who ever heard of such things.
The DPRK is cash broke. They need funds. This is a great way to raise hard cash, selling ICBMs to Putin's friends in Iran and Syria.

"Field tested, guaranteed to reach the USA!"
Thank God the US never sell weapons to others.
I just love liberal moral equivalency. :lol:
Our weapons don't kill?

The only reason you get to talk shit about your country on the internet is because you live in the West, dumbass.

I mean, shit, the U.S. ain't perfect, and I, like most people, think military intervention in the M.E. was a horrendous mistake, but to try and draw moral equivalencies between us and a dictator nation that tortures, oppresses, and starves its people en masse while routinely threatening to destroy the world, well ... it's pretty stupid and disgusting, really.

The DPRK is cash broke. They need funds. This is a great way to raise hard cash, selling ICBMs to Putin's friends in Iran and Syria.

Our weapons don't kill?

The only reason you get to talk shit about your country on the internet is because you live in the West, dumbass.

I mean, shit, the U.S. ain't perfect, and I, like most people, think military intervention in the M.E. was a horrendous mistake, but to try and draw moral equivalencies between us and a dictator nation that tortures, oppresses, and starves its people en masse while routinely threatening to destroy the world, well ... it's pretty stupid and disgusting, really.
What they do we have also done. Blow it out your ass.

"Field tested, guaranteed to reach the USA! Order yours today!"

Russian companies employ North Koreans that send their money back to North Korea. Also let not kid ourselves China and Iran send money and resources to North Korea.

The regime starves it people to keep their power over them...

Also Pakistan did the damage with Iran and our nation ignored it just like we will do nothing with North Korea...

Our weapons don't kill?

No, we haven't. And if you think so, you might be the world's dumbest man. In which case you really have no business using a keyboard. For your sake, I hope you're trolling.

Our weapons don't kill?

No, we haven't. And if you think so, you might be the world's dumbest man. In which case you really have no business using a keyboard. For your sake, I hope your trolling.
Read some real American history. We ain't no good guys.

Our weapons don't kill?

No, we haven't. And if you think so, you might be the world's dumbest man. In which case you really have no business using a keyboard. For your sake, I hope your trolling.

Wrong.

It's Cowboys n' injuns all over again.

The Injuns were the bad guys protecting their homeland from an invading force. BAD
The cowboys were the good guys committing genocide and ethnic cleansing and stealing their land. GOOD.

So, you're clearly wrong.

Our weapons don't kill?

Learn to read forum board posts. I never said we were.

Anyway, you're clearly mentally challenged, so I'm gonna stop picking on you now. I prefer a fair fight.

Good to see trump has been as effective with foreign policy as he has been domestic.

Our weapons don't kill?

Wrong.

The Injuns were the bad guys protecting their homeland from an invading force. BAD
The cowboys were the good guys committing genocide and ethnic cleansing and stealing their land. GOOD.

It's all so clear to me now. When we imprison, torture, starve, and commit genocide that's okay but not when anyone else does it. All clear now.

Our weapons don't kill?

Learn to read forum board posts. I never said we were.

Anyway, you're clearly mentally challenged, so I'm gonna stop picking on you now. I prefer a fair fight.
Got it. NK, do as we say (not as we did long before you).

Wrong.

It's all so clear to me now. When we imprison, torture, starve, and commit genocide that's okay but not when anyone else does it. All clear now.

Exactly.

When Russia went into the Ukraine it was a travesty, when the US went into Iraq they were liberators, forget that the people in the Ukraine saw the Russians as liberators and the people of Iraq didn't.

That's how you control your own people.

Wrong.

Then fucking leave, dude. I understand you're missing crucial parts of your brain, but the truth is, you don't have to stay here. It's a big wide world out there. Go to N.Korea. Tiptoe through the mine fields. Don't come back.

Wrong.

Then fucking leave, dude. I understand you're missing crucial parts of your brain, but the truth is, you don't have to stay here. It's big wide world out there. Go to N.Korea. Tiptoe through the mine fields. Don't come back.
Living here with people like you is only slightly better than living just about anywhere else, and there are far better nations than the US and its need to arm and exploit the world.

You don't have to like what other nations do. It's actually none of you fucking business, Poindexter.

Then go. Fucking. Live. In. Any.One.Of.Those.Better.Places.

Any of them. Take your empty brain and hungry mouth anywhere else where you can be a deadweight, mouth-breathing drain on society.

Seriously, why are you still here? Go Get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back