North Korea Launches Another Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all so clear to me now. When we imprison, torture, starve, and commit genocide that's okay but not when anyone else does it. All clear now.

Then fucking leave, dude. I understand you're missing crucial parts of your brain, but the truth is, you don't have to stay here. It's a big wide world out there. Go to N.Korea. Tiptoe through the mine fields. Don't come back.

Seems to be the default answer to anyone who doesn't like Republican policies.

Funny, because I regularly get accused of being a filthy liberal whenever I come on this site. Y'all can't make up your minds about which camp I'm in. Warms my fuckin' heart.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see leftists trashing their own country, though. Standard fare.

I couldn't give a fuck what you are.
But you do give a fuck about trashing the country.

I'll trash anything which deserves to be trashed. In other words, if there are improves that can be made, I'll suggest them and state why the country isn't reaching it's potential.

Remember Trump? He got elected trashing the country.

That is not an answer. And there are planes to all those countries, and one way tickets.

Now, what country would be as benevolent as America in Americas position?
America's position? Leaving the border open for 60 years because it was good for the economy, for capitalism? Just what is this gift from God you believe you are offering those poor suffering people who mow your lawns and raise your children?
So you can't even name a country. Go whine somewhere else, like France or Iran.
I whine here, which is my birthright for being born here. I am also what you are not, a real American.
No wonder we are in so much trouble.:lmao:
The list of reasons why America is in trouble starts with the profound ignorance of Americans. This site is ample proof of said thing.
If our ignorance depends on your knowledge it isn't the end of the world.

Then fucking leave, dude. I understand you're missing crucial parts of your brain, but the truth is, you don't have to stay here. It's a big wide world out there. Go to N.Korea. Tiptoe through the mine fields. Don't come back.

Seems to be the default answer to anyone who doesn't like Republican policies.

Funny, because I regularly get accused of being a filthy liberal whenever I come on this site. Y'all can't make up your minds about which camp I'm in. Warms my fuckin' heart.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see leftists trashing their own country, though. Standard fare.

I couldn't give a fuck what you are.
But you do give a fuck about trashing the country.

I'll trash anything which deserves to be trashed. In other words, if there are improves that can be made, I'll suggest them and state why the country isn't reaching it's potential.

Remember Trump? He got elected trashing the country.

Trashing the leaders of the country, there is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back