Norway Teaching Refugees 'Rape is WRONG'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
:wtf:

Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong
LINK: Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong

Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” [Muslim refugee Abdu Osman] Kelifa said, explaining that in his own country, Eritrea, “if someone wants a lady he can just take her and he will not be punished,” at least not by the police."

So a girl SMILING at these animals is enough justification for them to rape the girl, which is completely natural and all but acceptable in their own country...which explains the huge numbers of rapes by the refugees who were brought into Germany and other nations....

..and none of this is seen as a 'high risk' or a problem with bringing in 65,000 refugees from this / these areas? ...they are going to blend in so well here.

Yeah, I have no problem bringing in these animals into our country...as long as no one has a problem with me killing any of them if they touch my daughters or wife....

Last edited:

Good idea. Maybe we should try teaching to all of those who pee standing up...
They are. That's the problem.
Can't say as I see a problem teaching the fact that the penis, is a not a weapon eh?
not a very good one anyway.
sometimes it's hard to load, goes off prematurely , is tough to aim ,long time before reloads are available.

Really?? Are you an old dude? Maybe that's your problem!

Can't say as I see a problem teaching the fact that the penis, is a not a weapon eh?
sometimes it's hard to load, goes off prematurely , is tough to aim ,long time before reloads are available.

at least I'm' not a spinster
spin·ster
[ˈspinstər]

NOUN
  1. derogatory
    an unmarried woman, typically an older woman beyond the usual age for marriage.

Culture and values....

In our culture we know these things, have been taught these things. Raping a woman because you get stimulated is unacceptable. That is not their culture...don't want them here. That's me.

Culture and values....

In our culture we know these things, have been taught these things. Raping a woman because you get stimulated is unacceptable. That is not their culture...don't want them here. That's me.
If we're teaching men not to rape women and children, we must be doing a very poor job of it eh?

Culture and values....

If we're teaching men not to rape women and children, we must be doing a very poor job of it eh?
We need to teach foriegn men to rape. They aint doin' it right.

Culture and values....

in that culture they know the same thing and like here they don't care

It isn't going to work. Telling muslim men that rape is wrong is just dismissed as foolishness. India has been trying to stop muslim men from raping women for years, in India the men rape to death, it hasn't worked. Norway saying pretty please won't work either.

at least I'm' not a spinster
spin·ster
[ˈspinstər]

NOUN
  1. derogatory
    an unmarried woman, typically an older woman beyond the usual age for marriage.
Maybe you could figure out how to use a dictionary. The definition you chose is the least likely one of those listed, and they're listed in order of importance/accuracy/convention in case you're clueless. I'm extremely happily married, as if it's any of your business. Know what you're talking about before you remove all doubt about your complete and utter stupidity.

It isn't going to work. Telling muslim men that rape is wrong is just dismissed as foolishness. India has been trying to stop muslim men from raping women for years, in India the men rape to death, it hasn't worked. Norway saying pretty please won't work either.

Tipsy, quick, get a one-way ticket to India so you can get raped to death. Oh, that's right! You're an ancient bitch that knows zero. Who would even look at a hag like you, and once you speak any pursuers would hightail it for sure. Have a nice flight!

Forum List

Back