Norway's Problem with Anti-Semitism

You did not address a single point I made. I will not waste time again, going through yet another list of articles and discussing them - it's an utter waste of my time because there is no discussion here :evil:

you certainly are one of the most patient and generous posters i've seen.

Hardly as she asked a question which was answered and then asked the question again. When she did not get the answer she wanted she threw a hissy fit.

look, you are stupid and that is no big deal. i probably am stupid too. who knows as it is all relative. i never hold people's intelligence against them. that is not in their control.

you, however, are an arrogant, bigoted hatemoger who distorts the truth beyond all recognition. you do have control over that.

i do not think she had a "hissy fit" at all. all i saw was her frustration grow trying to discuss something with you that would have driven most posters right up the wall. it did me just watching it. all she asked for was facts and all you seemed to be able to supply was anecdotal stories, many of which were lacking in any veracity or came from extraordinarily questionable sources.

coyote's display of patience with you was almost saintlike and she managed to treat you with a respect that went far beyond what you deserved.

Last edited:
I recently put the time wasting loon Phoenall on 'Ignore'.

Now my threads aren't cluttered with his inane nonsense.

Life is good......... :thup: . :eusa_angel:

Must be the sixth time this last week, and still you answer my posts. Not a very good liar are you sunshine................:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Hardly as she asked a question which was answered and then asked the question again. When she did not get the answer she wanted she threw a hissy fit.

look, you are stupid and that is no big deal. i probably am stupid too. who knows as it is all relative. i never hold people's intelligence against them. that is not in their control.

you, however, are an arrogant, bigoted hatemoger who distorts the truth beyond all recognition. you do have control over that.

i do not think she had a "hissy fit" at all. all i saw was her frustration grow trying to discuss something with you that would have driven most posters right up the wall. it did me just watching it. all she asked for was facts and all you seemed to be able to supply was anecdotal stories, many of which were lacking in any veracity or came from extraordinarily questionable

coyote's display of patience with you was almost saintlike and she managed to treat you with a respect that went far beyond what you deserved.

Just your opinion which with £2.50p will get you an English pint of proper beer

I recently put the time wasting loon Phoenall on 'Ignore'.

Now my threads aren't cluttered with his inane nonsense.

Life is good......... :thup: . :eusa_angel:

Must be the sixth time this last week, and still you answer my posts. Not a very good liar are you sunshine................:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

he was responding to me. your inability to process even the simplest of nformation does not make others liars.

i do not think she had a "hissy fit" at all. all i saw was her frustration grow trying to discuss something with you that would have driven most posters right up the wall. it did me just watching it. all she asked for was facts and all you seemed to be able to supply was anecdotal stories, many of which were lacking in any veracity or came from extraordinarily questionable

talk about usury, i am sure you are quite familiar with it.

there is no way i am paying $4.50 for a pint of brit pig piss.

You did not address a single point I made. I will not waste time again, going through yet another list of articles and discussing them - it's an utter waste of my time because there is no discussion here :evil:

You have a serious reading comprehension problem or you fail to understand what a discussion is - it involves back and forth. I attempted to take you seriously - your points were carefully addressed and your only response was too spew more articles.

In terms of time: google anti-muslim articles - 5 seconds
In terms of time: respond to articles by reading them and researching them - a lot more.

Don't worry - it won't happen again, as I won't make the mistake of thinking your are a serious poster - trolling is far easier to do and takes up less time ;)

talk about usury, i am sure you are quite familiar with it.

there is no way i am paying $4.50 for a pint of brit pig piss.

Actually...hate to say it, but the Brits brew good beer...ever heard the joke about American beer?

(this will probably put me on someone's hit list)

American beer is like making love in a canoe...
effing close to water ;)

only the perviest of the perves would toss forth a litany of alleged horrible incidents and describe the horrors of the last incident. which the men accused were exonerated of any crime, as being "THE BEST'.

your choice of words certainly betrays your intent, which is to demonize all muslims with your lies, distortuons, and propaganda.

charlene downes, by the way, had been found to be sexually abused by the men in her family and pimped out by her mother from about 10 y.o. on. and no asians were found guilty of anything.

you are a fucking, lying, lowest of the low life worms who abuses the memories of these unfortunate victims in death as much as whoever abused them in life. you rape their memories with your lies and your hate. justice involves blaming the right person for the deed, not fear mongering and casting lurid accusations just because someone isn't of the same, lily white race as you are.

shall we discuss "the butcher's apron" flown over many brutalized peoples by his or her majesty's own, your boys. you still treat all those who are not like you as "kafirs".

you sick little man.

My, my, look who is calling some other poster a sick little man. Actually sounds like he is describing himself. Don't worry, Phoenall, as an Irishman, he hates the British. Now I wonder if his little skit is over and, since he is now on the Europe forum, he can tell us about some things which are happening in Europe. Surely he must read the Seattle Post Intelligencer, even if it the Sports Section, and he can tell us what is happening at the Olympics in Russia.

only the perviest of the perves would toss forth a litany of alleged horrible incidents and describe the horrors of the last incident. which the men accused were exonerated of any crime, as being "THE BEST'.

your choice of words certainly betrays your intent, which is to demonize all muslims with your lies, distortuons, and propaganda.

charlene downes, by the way, had been found to be sexually abused by the men in her family and pimped out by her mother from about 10 y.o. on. and no asians were found guilty of anything.

you are a fucking, lying, lowest of the low life worms who abuses the memories of these unfortunate victims in death as much as whoever abused them in life. you rape their memories with your lies and your hate. justice involves blaming the right person for the deed, not fear mongering and casting lurid accusations just because someone isn't of the same, lily white race as you are.

shall we discuss "the butcher's apron" flown over many brutalized peoples by his or her majesty's own, your boys. you still treat all those who are not like you as "kafirs".

you sick little man.

My, my, look who is calling some other poster a sick little man. Actually sounds like he is describing himself. Don't worry, Phoenall, as an Irishman, he hates the British. Now I wonder if his little skit is over and, since he is now on the Europe forum, he can tell us about some things which are happening in Europe. Surely he must read the Seattle Post Intelligencer, even if it the Sports Section, and he can tell us what is happening at the Olympics in Russia.

hmmmmmmm...whatever you say, i suppose?

you sick little man.

hmmmmmmm...whatever you say, i suppose?

Instead of trying to emulate the same type of reponses from our resident Muslim convert, have you ever considered making an appointment with a V.A. psychiatrist. It might do you a load of good to talk everything out with him.

Instead of trying to emulate the same type of reponses from our resident Muslim convert, have you ever considered making an appointment with a V.A. psychiatrist. It might do you a load of good to talk everything out with him.
Poor deluded Silly-Sally has been living off the government for so long that she thinks just anyone can go to the VA for their medical needs. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Poor deluded Silly-Sally has been living off the government for so long that she thinks just anyone can go to the VA for their medical needs. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Poor silly Mr. Cuckoo must run to the V.A. himself since he claimed he once was in Vietnam. However, I hope you are paying your taxes to help pay for Tricare for Life, a Medicare Gap Plan for retired military and their spouses. By the way, Mr. Cuckoo certainly must know if he is not too far gone by now that people who served in the military even for 90 days can go to the V.A. doctors.

By the way, Mr. Cuckoo, I have worked and probably get more in S.S. benefits than you do as well as getting a pension. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you have collected Social Security benefits for your mental disability for years and years.

Why would you say something like that when you're the one on welfare ?? :cool:

Why would you say something like that when you're the one on welfare ?? :cool:

One thing you have to say. Even though he is always insinuating that someone else is cuckoo, he is the one who is actually cuckoo. Hey, if he doesn't want to go for some help, it doesn't bother us. As long as he sits quietly in front of his computer, he is no threat to anyone.

Poor silly Mr. Cuckoo must run to the V.A. himself since he claimed he once was in Vietnam. However, I hope you are paying your taxes to help pay for Tricare for Life, a Medicare Gap Plan for retired military and their spouses. By the way, Mr. Cuckoo certainly must know if he is not too far gone by now that people who served in the military even for 90 days can go to the V.A. doctors.

By the way, Mr. Cuckoo, I have worked and probably get more in S.S. benefits than you do as well as getting a pension. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you have collected Social Security benefits for your mental disability for years and years.

You are a sleazeball Sally. You really should leave military service out of your trolling. Seriously. It didn't fly when it was directed at Hoss and it doesn't fly when it's directed at Sunni. Choose another avenue - you have plenty to choose from.

You are a sleazeball Sally. You really should leave military service out of your trolling. Seriously. It didn't fly when it was directed at Hoss and it doesn't fly when it's
directed at Sunni. Choose another avenue - you have plenty to choose from.

Have you ever thought, Coyote, that you and friends are considered Sleezeballs by others? Meanwhile, you don't seem to have a problem when your friends bringing up that they were in the service. You also didn't seem to mind when your adored friend Sunni Man said that I was living off the government for so long, now did you? As for trolling, I wouldn't be so quick to say I am trolling when your friend Sunni Man is one of the Number One trolls, unless you think that his "Do tells," "No doubtt" and other stupid one or two word responses are just brilliant posts made by him. Given your mentality, I just bet you do.

You are a sleazeball Sally. You really should leave military service out of your trolling. Seriously. It didn't fly when it was directed at Hoss and it doesn't fly when it's
directed at Sunni. Choose another avenue - you have plenty to choose from.

Have you ever thought, Coyote, that you and friends are considered Sleezeballs by others? Meanwhile, you don't seem to have a problem when your friends bringing up that they were in the service. You also didn't seem to mind when your adored friend Sunni Man said that I was living off the government for so long, now did you? As for trolling, I wouldn't be so quick to say I am trolling when your friend Sunni Man is one of the Number One trolls, unless you think that his "Do tells," "No doubtt" and other stupid one or two word responses are just brilliant posts made by him. Given your mentality, I just bet you do.

I just think Sally, that you really ought to leave military service out of your trolling.

Like I said - I don't care WHO it's aimed at, it's the mark of a sleazeball.

Silly-Sally is an equal opportunity hater.

I always knew she had serious issues with muslims.

But I was a little taken back that she would disparage veterans. .. :doubt:

It's a low blow and says more about the person making those remarks than the person those remarks are about:evil:

It's sleaze.

Forum List

Back