Norway's Problem with Anti-Semitism

Naturally a good musulman like you wouldn't see it as a problem. However, how long do you think Norway is going to put up with your fellow musulmen? After all, 90 percent of the violent rapes in Norway are cammitted by musulmen. In general, I don't think the Norwegians are too happy with musulmen in their midst.

NORWAY'S MUSLIM PROBLEM - YouTube
Is anyone happy about Muslims in their midst?

Certainly not in Europe, but the tide is turning and more and more people are voicing their opinions about muslims. A poll last year showed that 85% of those asked did noy trust the muslims and found them violent and arrogant.

That very much reminds me of the anti-semitism of the 1930-s and 40's rampant in Europe and in the US.

It's not a good attitude to encourage and I wonder if governments and civic and religious institutions will step up and try to discourage this trend?

What's interesting to note is that the rise in anti-semitism coincides with a rise in anti-Islamism as well as an increase in Nativism - all fueled by fear-mongering disinformation.

How many times have you heard the stereotypes expressed that Jews are "arrogant" and "insular" and think they are "chosen"?

The irony is - one side decries the hate speech and stereotypes projected at it while embracing the the hate speech and stereotypes projected at the other.:doubt:

It's crazy.

Cajun:
Please don't let these people chase you off they have already gotten rid of a whole lot of good posters. The problem here is that you remind them of another poster who no longer posts here, he always used to tied them in knots and the only way they could deal with that was to insult him and do there best to drive them off the board so like I said don't let them chase them you off !!!

Now which one could that good friend Patrick be playing with his chum -- Laurel or Hardy?
I wonder if Patrick can name some of these good posters he is mentioning that were gotten rid of. Offhand, I really can't think of any at the moment.

Do you really think I am that stupid? You are the stupid one. Why are you trying to lure me into breaking the rules or otherwise encouraging me to break them. I may slip up now and again but I try to follow the forum rules.

Now which one could that good friend Patrick be playing with his chum -- Laurel or Hardy?
I wonder if Patrick can name some of these good posters he is mentioning that were gotten rid of. Offhand, I really can't think of any at the moment.

Do you really think I am that stupid? You are the stupid one. Why are you trying to lure me into breaking the rules or otherwise encouraging me to break them. I may slip up now and again but I try to follow the forum rules.

I believe you think we are the stupid ones and that it is so easy to fool us. Nevertheless, carry on with your Laurel and Hardy act.

You have some strange ideas SallFly, but I seriously doubt you can read my mind :lol:

Isn't it time for you to confer with your colleagues at Stormfront? You share so many of the same sentiments and sources ;)

In the meantime keep on pretending that an Iraqi insurgent terrorist group is the same as the entire Norwegian Muslim community :D

Isn't it time you confer with your colleagues at your local Mosque? So sad, the Europeans realize what is happening to their countries with regard to Muslim immigration, but Coyote's colleagues tell her not to mention anything like that. By the way, the Hindus and Sikhs in England are saying that the newspapers shouldn't report crimes as committed by Asians, and they should use Pakistanis instead because the public mistakes the different groups when only Asian is used to describe the criminal.

roman polanski and woody allen aren't muslims, and they aren't asians either.

What have Roman Polanski and Woody Allen to do with this Norway's thread? Do tell us!

Me thinks your comments here are pure anti Semitism and should be moderated!

patrickcaturday and a couple of posters that have asked not to be mentioned have warned me about you and those others who think every new poster is a duck. actually, from what i have heard, i am flattered to be compared to the original duck, although i am not sure i deserve such acclaim.

don't you think it is a bit counterproductive, to go on this duck hunt. what is wrong with you. do you actually think that there is only one person in the world who finds you to be a petty, little backbiter and gossip. frankly, i do not care a bit to indulge you in your ridiculous fantasies. call me what you want. having watched sunni man, i am learning how to deal with you and those like you.

carry on and quack quack if that in some way warms your frigid disposition and cools and moistens those torrid flashes you seem to be having.

Come on!!! Whom do you think you are kidding? You and Patrick have been sticking up for each other for a long, long time that it is almost like a Laurel and Hardy act. However, it is amusing to see how you think you are fooling anyone.

Yessiree, those throw-away Emails address are a very good thing for some posters who come badk with such fairy-tale Introductions.

and?

AND, let me reiterate that these throwaway E-mail addresses are a good thing for some posters. The problem for them is that no matter which ones they use, people are bright enough to figure out who it is.

I believe you think we are the stupid ones and that it is so easy to fool us. Nevertheless, carry on with your Laurel and Hardy act.

Who do you mean by WE !!! I called you stupid and nobody else that or are you admitting that you are the spokes person for a group of people. If so please identify them.

Isn't it time you confer with your colleagues at your local Mosque? So sad, the Europeans realize what is happening to their countries with regard to Muslim immigration, but Coyote's colleagues tell her not to mention anything like that. By the way, the Hindus and Sikhs in England are saying that the newspapers shouldn't report crimes as committed by Asians, and they should use Pakistanis instead because the public mistakes the different groups when only Asian is used to describe the criminal.

What have Roman Polanski and Woody Allen to do with this Norway's thread? Do tell us!

well, i was responding to my gal, sal, who likes to talk about muslims all over the place so and all these ghost posters and then we have phoenall and nhis tangents so i figured maybe i would throw some notorious jewish child molestors into the mix just for some balance and make up some statistics before all of eastern and western europe was raped by the muslim hordes.

yeah, yeah, yeah..."pure anti-semitism"...that is what all you anti-goyim say. funny you don't say one damn thing to your buddy for bringing up england...oh...she's jewish...never mind. i guess for me not to be an anti-semite, i have to jump on your muslim hate wagon.

ya ever think that maybe in your zeal to be chosen by god, you have lumped all of us goyim togeteher?

well, i was responding to my gal, sal, who likes to talk about muslims all over the place so and all these ghost posters and then we have phoenall and nhis tangents so i figured maybe i would throw some notorious jewish child molestors into the mix just for some balance and make up some statistics before all of eastern and western europe was raped by the muslim hordes.

yeah, yeah, yeah..."pure anti-semitism"...that is what all you anti-goyim say. funny you don't say one damn thing to your buddy for bringing up england...oh...she's jewish...never mind. i guess for me not to be an anti-semite, i have to jump on your muslim hate wagon.

ya ever think that maybe in your zeal to be chosen by god, you have lumped all of us goyim togeteher?

Oh boy, do you give yourself away!!! It's funny seeing how you always operate in the same way. Those throw-away E-mail addresses are a Godsend. Say, maybe "Cajun" can post something about what is happening in Europe since he is now posting on the Europe forum. How about it, "Cajun?" Any articles about Europe?

Who do you mean by WE !!! I called you stupid and nobody else that or are you admitting that you are the spokes person for a group of people. If so please identify them.

Give it a rest, Patrick. You are not fooling anyone even though you think you are. You are stupid if you don't think people can figure out what is going on. If you want to get on your "high horse" act, by all means keep us laughing with it.

SallFly...perhaps you need to check your sources before posting. Mindweapons in Ragnarok? Really now?

It's a bit difficult to find an actual legitimate source on this subject (must be interference from the Mind Weapons) ...

The claim: Muslims in Norway now demand a separate state...

The reality: The Norwegian news portal VG Nett is reporting that a Muslim terrorist group, Ansar al-Sunna’, is threatening that if a section of the nation's capitol isn't transformed into a sharia-complaint Muslim nation, an attack rivaling 9/11 will be launched upon the Scandinavian nation.

That's right - a terrorist group, not "Muslims" as in the general public or even Muslims in Norway. Ansar al-Sunna is an Iraqi Salafist insurgent group.

In searching through Google for more info on this gem from SallFly, I noted it was also reported in StormFront. SallFly must feel pretty good that she shares views with her brethren in StormFront :clap2:

So are they Christians or Jews then that are making the threats. Now if it was a Jewish group you would be screaming about the JOOOOOS planning a blood bath wouldn't you. But seeing as it is the much more violent muslims then you want it covering up.
Ever heard the expression RACIST NAZI JEW HATER

Never mind accuracy, never mind looking at facts or history - you can't address facts - so what's your strategy - let's DEFLECT with kindergarten ad-homs :lol: :lol: :lol::clap2:

I am looking at facts. it is you that does not like the facts being produced. How many times have you and your fellow looney left said that "it was the jooos that did it" and not this Jewish fringe extremist group. The fact is the group was muslim and they were planning a terror campaign if they did not get what the want. Would you like to see other recent reports of the same things from other countries. Here you go the truth and reality about muslims

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/01/26/London_Muslims_demand_ban_on_alcohol_threaten_sellers_with_4/

Now Muslims demand full Sharia law | UK | News | Daily Express

Answering Muslims: 10,000 Muslims Demand Google Enforce Sharia . . . in London

Did you even read your link?

From it:

How about points 2, 4, 5 and 6 that tell another story, that of there being a correlation between immigrant population centres and increasing rapes. And that muslim migrants are responsible for over 26% of the countries rapes, not bad from a 2.6% population. Showing that LOONWATCH are manipulating the figures to suit some Islamic agenda..........

I don't think it's Loonwatch that is doing the manipulating here.

The 26% is not 26% of the entire country's rapes. It's only Oslo - one city.

In addition, you yourself pointed out the following:
According to this chart, the percentage of rapists among Pakistanis, Norway's largest immigrant group, is about their percentage in the population. However, by Somalis their rape percentage is 3.5 times their percentage in the population, and by Iraqis it's 10.39 times as high

So here, according to your figures, the largest Muslim immigrant group has rape statistics that are not out of proportion to their population while Iraqi and Somali's are over represented. How is that a Muslim rape epidemic? You think some other factors might be at play in Oslo? Your author seems think so.

Your source also noted that the highest rates of rape occured in the northern jurisdictions, areas with the smallest number of immigrant population.

Going back to Oslo only, he notes he notes this about the fictional sexual crime wave:

As can be seen in the charts above, the overall number of sexual crimes actually went down in Norway in 2000, and their ratio to the population stayed constant. If Oslo was going through a sexual crime wave, this would have to mean a serious drop in sexual crimes elsewhere in the country. A drop which would also have to be explained, since while rape rates dropped in Oslo after 2000, sexual crime went up over the country.

And, again - most of this data pertains to Oslo only - hence the importance of his FIRST point in his conclusions that you seem to want to ignore.

And the other muslim groups that show a marked increase over and above their population, as I said the report gives the numbers of rapists as 26% for the muslim areas. The same demographics are shown in other nations with a muslim presence, a very marked increase over and above the population level for Islamic rapes. In fact it covers all crimes of violence to the same extent. The UK suffered a sharp rise in child sex abuse cases until the current government took power, now the muslim men at the centre of the organised child prostitution gangs are being arrested and sentenced. In all other groups the figures are less than 0.01% of the adult men involved, in the muslim group over 1% are currently under arrest or detention. That is a hundred fold increase on the national average, alarming figures and people like you say that islam is not the problem. It could be that you don't face the risks every day like we In Europe do, or see the way the muslims look at our children with hunger.

You have some strange ideas SallFly, but I seriously doubt you can read my mind :lol:

Isn't it time for you to confer with your colleagues at Stormfront? You share so many of the same sentiments and sources ;)

In the meantime keep on pretending that an Iraqi insurgent terrorist group is the same as the entire Norwegian Muslim community :D

Nor are they in Europe, but if they were they would be arrested and charged with no chance of a plea bargain

Nor are they in Europe, but if they were they would be arrested and charged with no chance of a plea bargain

i would be perfectly content to confine these conversations to the topic at hand (the topic of the thread title) but i am not uncomfortable responding to those, such as yourself and sal-fly, who habitually stray off topic.

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but that does not surprise me in the slightest, having read some of your absolutely ridiculous posts. this one is an excellent example. first of all, europe isn't a state, it is a continent...uh duh. it is comprised of a number of states and the laws differ from country to country.

polanski is in europe having fled to there to avoid sentencing and avoid compliance with his plea bargain. france and switzerland have reused to extradite him to the U,S,

i would be perfectly content to confine these conversations to the topic at hand (the topic of the thread title) but i am not uncomfortable responding to those, such as yourself and sal-fly, who habitually stray off topic.

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but that does not surprise me in the slightest, having read some of your absolutely ridiculous posts. this one is an excellent example. first of all, europe isn't a state, it is a continent...uh duh. it is comprised of a number of states and the laws differ from country to country.

polanski is in europe having fled to there to avoid sentencing and avoid compliance with his plea bargain. france and switzerland have reused to extradite him to the U,S,

I wonder why America is suddenly so out of favour with other countries, it couldn't be your president by any chance could it ?
Or your high handed manner of demanding that others do as they are told by the biggest bully in the school.
Many see America mirrored in the Simpsons cartoons, a dysfunctional and semi literate family

How about points 2, 4, 5 and 6 that tell another story, that of there being a correlation between immigrant population centres and increasing rapes. And that muslim migrants are responsible for over 26% of the countries rapes, not bad from a 2.6% population. Showing that LOONWATCH are manipulating the figures to suit some Islamic agenda..........

According to this chart, the percentage of rapists among Pakistanis, Norway's largest immigrant group, is about their percentage in the population. However, by Somalis their rape percentage is 3.5 times their percentage in the population, and by Iraqis it's 10.39 times as high

So here, according to your figures, the largest Muslim immigrant group has rape statistics that are not out of proportion to their population while Iraqi and Somali's are over represented. How is that a Muslim rape epidemic? You think some other factors might be at play in Oslo? Your author seems think so.

Your source also noted that the highest rates of rape occured in the northern jurisdictions, areas with the smallest number of immigrant population.

Going back to Oslo only, he notes he notes this about the fictional sexual crime wave:

As can be seen in the charts above, the overall number of sexual crimes actually went down in Norway in 2000, and their ratio to the population stayed constant. If Oslo was going through a sexual crime wave, this would have to mean a serious drop in sexual crimes elsewhere in the country. A drop which would also have to be explained, since while rape rates dropped in Oslo after 2000, sexual crime went up over the country.

And, again - most of this data pertains to Oslo only - hence the importance of his FIRST point in his conclusions that you seem to want to ignore.

And the other muslim groups that show a marked increase over and above their population, as I said the report gives the numbers of rapists as 26% for the muslim areas. The same demographics are shown in other nations with a muslim presence, a very marked increase over and above the population level for Islamic rapes. In fact it covers all crimes of violence to the same extent. The UK suffered a sharp rise in child sex abuse cases until the current government took power, now the muslim men at the centre of the organised child prostitution gangs are being arrested and sentenced. In all other groups the figures are less than 0.01% of the adult men involved, in the muslim group over 1% are currently under arrest or detention. That is a hundred fold increase on the national average, alarming figures and people like you say that islam is not the problem. It could be that you don't face the risks every day like we In Europe do, or see the way the muslims look at our children with hunger.

Source for those stats?

I think Phoenall is more versed idn what is going on in Europe with his living in Great Britain. The same problems which Great Britain is experiencing are duplicated in many European countries. Meanwhile, Mr. Seattle is a funny guy on one hand, and on the other hand, he refuses to see what is going on in Europe.

Asian immigrant's disgust at European anti-Semitism - The Commentator

So are they Christians or Jews then that are making the threats. Now if it was a Jewish group you would be screaming about the JOOOOOS planning a blood bath wouldn't you. But seeing as it is the much more violent muslims then you want it covering up.
Ever heard the expression RACIST NAZI JEW HATER

Never mind accuracy, never mind looking at facts or history - you can't address facts - so what's your strategy - let's DEFLECT with kindergarten ad-homs :lol: :lol: :lol::clap2:

I am looking at facts. it is you that does not like the facts being produced.

I'm sticking to facts.

How many times have you and your fellow looney left said that "it was the jooos that did it" and not this Jewish fringe extremist group.

I don't think I ever have. When something is done by an extremist group - and I'll use settlers as an example, where there are elements that venerate Goldstein's atrocities - I make a point of saying it is not part of mainstream Israeli society. Frankly, you can take the "jooooooos did it" narrative and stuff it.

People are individuals - whether they are Muslims or Jews or you or I. And they both have their share of extremists.

The fact is the group was muslim and they were planning a terror campaign if they did not get what the want. Would you like to see other recent reports of the same things from other countries. Here you go the truth and reality about muslims

The fact is, the poster claimed they were Norwegian Muslims - as a group. They weren't. They were an Iraqi Salafist extremist group not even based in Norway - do your own words: fringe extremist group - ring any bells here? Or do you only apply that to non-Muslims:doubt:

...do your own words: fringe extremist group - ring any bells here?

What you have here is a tiny group, about as representative of their religion as groups like the Westboro Baptists - threatening their fellows. It's like 60 people out of a city of 1.5 million.

This particular protest was led by Anjem Choudary, - a generally ackowledged extremist. His demonstrations and marches in support of Sharia see the support of 15 to 60 people at best. Just to give you a sense of proportion - London's Muslim population was around 607,000 as of the 2001 census.

From the first two lines of the article:

A RADICAL Muslim group sparked outrage last night as it launched a massive campaign to impose sharia law on Britain.

The fanatical group Islam4UK has *announced plans to hold a potentially *incendiary rally in London later this month.
Further on in your article:

The group was also attacked by Tory MP Philip Davies who said: “This march is clearly a deliberate and provocative attempt to incite racial tension and disrupt community cohesion.

A spokesman for the Islamic Society of Britain said: “99.999 per cent of Muslims despise these people. This only serves to fuel racial *tensions.”​

And....guess who's the front man for "Islam4UK"? It's our familiar whacko Choudrey who does not seem to garner much support from the British Muslim Community.

There's a follow up as well, of a counter Islamic demonstration planned for that same date that you must have overlooked:

It might be important to note also, that according to this 2007 Gallup study, London's Muslim population is well assimilated and indeed, more tolerant than their Christian compatriots:

London Muslims were actually less likely than the general public to say they would prefer to live in a neighborhood made up mostly of people who share their religious or ethnic background (25% vs. 35%). What’s more, they were slightly less likely to say they would not want a Christian as a neighbor (8%) than the British public overall was to say the same about a Muslim neighbor (15%). Significantly, London Muslims were 10 times as likely to express positive views as negative views of Christians, while the public is roughly as likely to express positive as negative views of Muslims.

This one is little more than a biased opinion piece:

Fiction: 10,000 Muslims Demand Google Enforce Sharia . . . in London

Fact: Muslims protest 'age of mockery' as thousands descend on Google HQ

According to the original article:
A protest by 10,000 Muslims outside the offices of Google in London today is just the first in an orchestrated attempt to force the company to remove an anti-Islamic film from website YouTube in Britain.

Thousands had travelled from as far afield as Glasgow to take part in the demonstration, ahead of a planned million-strong march in Hyde Park in coming weeks.

... One of the speakers, Sheikh Faiz Al-Aqtab Siddiqui, told The Daily Telegraph: "Terrorism is not just people who kill human bodies, but who kill human feelings as well. The makers of this film have terrorised 1.6 billion people.

"Organisations like Google are key players and have to take responsibility for civility. You can't just say it doesn't matter that it's freedom of speech. It's anarchy."

Sheikh Siddiqui, a barrister from Nuneaton, said he wanted to form a coalition with the Church of England, Catholics, Jewish groups, Trade Unions and even Conservatives to encourage their ranks to join his "campaign for civility".

"We want everyone in society to recognise these people are wrecking our fragile global society. We want the Church, the Synod, Jewish groups and establishment figures involved," he said.​

Imagine that! A peaceful demonstration to let Google know how some of their customers feel about a film have what. How...wrong....hey what?

What's wrong with that?:doubt:
Protest anti-Catholic Hate Speech of AOL/Huffington Post?s Larry Doyle | RedState
Hungarian Jews protest naming Budapest street after anti-Semite | The Times of Israel

Source for those stats?

LIke this

Rochdale sex trafficking gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UK Muslim Paedophile Rings Are an Epidemic

Neverending: UK arrests largest Muslim pedostani sex-grooming gang to date |

Arrest number 6 for Bristols Muslim Grooming Gang | Kafir Crusaders

TheOPINIONATOR: More Disgusting Muslim Paedos Arrested for Grooming & Pimping British Girls

http://www.britainfirst.org/muslim-grooming-brochure.pdf

Thirty arrested in child sex grooming inquiry (From Bradford Telegraph and Argus)

Islamic Grooming Gangs ? could this be another one? | Fahrenheit211

Do you want more as the list goes on and on, don't think I have duplicated any.

But I have saved the best till last were muslim child abusers murdered a young white girl and then used her flesh to make kebabs with, then sold the kebabs to unsuspecting people.

Police 'hid' abuse of 60 girls by Asian takeaway workers linked to Charlene Downes murder | Mail Online

I am looking at facts. it is you that does not like the facts being produced.

I'm sticking to facts.

I don't think I ever have. When something is done by an extremist group - and I'll use settlers as an example, where there are elements that venerate Goldstein's atrocities - I make a point of saying it is not part of mainstream Israeli society. Frankly, you can take the "jooooooos did it" narrative and stuff it.

People are individuals - whether they are Muslims or Jews or you or I. And they both have their share of extremists.

The fact is, the poster claimed they were Norwegian Muslims - as a group. They weren't. They were an Iraqi Salafist extremist group not even based in Norway - do your own words: fringe extremist group - ring any bells here? Or do you only apply that to non-Muslims:doubt:

...do your own words: fringe extremist group - ring any bells here?

What you have here is a tiny group, about as representative of their religion as groups like the Westboro Baptists - threatening their fellows. It's like 60 people out of a city of 1.5 million.

This particular protest was led by Anjem Choudary, - a generally ackowledged extremist. His demonstrations and marches in support of Sharia see the support of 15 to 60 people at best. Just to give you a sense of proportion - London's Muslim population was around 607,000 as of the 2001 census.

From the first two lines of the article:

A RADICAL Muslim group sparked outrage last night as it launched a massive campaign to impose sharia law on Britain.

The fanatical group Islam4UK has *announced plans to hold a potentially *incendiary rally in London later this month.
Further on in your article:

The group was also attacked by Tory MP Philip Davies who said: “This march is clearly a deliberate and provocative attempt to incite racial tension and disrupt community cohesion.

A spokesman for the Islamic Society of Britain said: “99.999 per cent of Muslims despise these people. This only serves to fuel racial *tensions.”​

And....guess who's the front man for "Islam4UK"? It's our familiar whacko Choudrey who does not seem to garner much support from the British Muslim Community.

There's a follow up as well, of a counter Islamic demonstration planned for that same date that you must have overlooked:

It might be important to note also, that according to this 2007 Gallup study, London's Muslim population is well assimilated and indeed, more tolerant than their Christian compatriots:

London Muslims were actually less likely than the general public to say they would prefer to live in a neighborhood made up mostly of people who share their religious or ethnic background (25% vs. 35%). What’s more, they were slightly less likely to say they would not want a Christian as a neighbor (8%) than the British public overall was to say the same about a Muslim neighbor (15%). Significantly, London Muslims were 10 times as likely to express positive views as negative views of Christians, while the public is roughly as likely to express positive as negative views of Muslims.

This one is little more than a biased opinion piece:

Fiction: 10,000 Muslims Demand Google Enforce Sharia . . . in London

Fact: Muslims protest 'age of mockery' as thousands descend on Google HQ

According to the original article:
A protest by 10,000 Muslims outside the offices of Google in London today is just the first in an orchestrated attempt to force the company to remove an anti-Islamic film from website YouTube in Britain.

Thousands had travelled from as far afield as Glasgow to take part in the demonstration, ahead of a planned million-strong march in Hyde Park in coming weeks.

... One of the speakers, Sheikh Faiz Al-Aqtab Siddiqui, told The Daily Telegraph: "Terrorism is not just people who kill human bodies, but who kill human feelings as well. The makers of this film have terrorised 1.6 billion people.

"Organisations like Google are key players and have to take responsibility for civility. You can't just say it doesn't matter that it's freedom of speech. It's anarchy."

Sheikh Siddiqui, a barrister from Nuneaton, said he wanted to form a coalition with the Church of England, Catholics, Jewish groups, Trade Unions and even Conservatives to encourage their ranks to join his "campaign for civility".

"We want everyone in society to recognise these people are wrecking our fragile global society. We want the Church, the Synod, Jewish groups and establishment figures involved," he said.​

Imagine that! A peaceful demonstration to let Google know how some of their customers feel about a film have what. How...wrong....hey what?

What's wrong with that?:doubt:
Protest anti-Catholic Hate Speech of AOL/Huffington Post?s Larry Doyle | RedState
Hungarian Jews protest naming Budapest street after anti-Semite | The Times of Israel

Here is another fact that shows just how arrogant the muslims are, and this time it is a Peer of the realm.

Cranmer: Lord Ahmed threatens Parliament into submission

Lord Ahmed raised hell. It is reported that he ‘threatened to mobilise 10,000 Muslims to prevent Mr Wilders from entering the House and threatened to take the colleague who was organising the event to court’.

Lord Ahmed Suspended After Offering '£10m Bounty For Capture Of Obama And Bush'

A Labour peer has been suspended from the party after he was reported to have put a bounty out on the heads of President Obama and President George W. Bush.

According to Pakistan's Express Tribune, Lord Nazir Ahmed was reacting to the US decision to offer a $10m reward for Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, the founder of the islamist terrorist group Lashkar-e-Taiba.

Lord Ahmed Suspended From Labour Over 'Jewish Conspiracy' Comments

According to The Times, the peer told a Pakistani TV network that the he was treated harshly due to his visits to Gaza.

"My case became more critical because I went to Gaza to support Palestinians. My Jewish friends who own newspapers and TV channels opposed this." he is reported to have said.

The paper also reports Lord Ahmed said the judge, Mr Justice Wilkie, had risen to his position in the judiciary as he had helped out a "Jewish colleague" of Tony Blair.

Always play the Jew card, because so many people believe it

Forum List

Back