Norway's Problem with Anti-Semitism

Silly-Sally is an equal opportunity hater.

I always knew she had serious issues with muslims.

But I was a little taken back that she would disparage veterans. .. :doubt:

It's a low blow and says more about the person making those remarks than the person those remarks are about:evil:

It's sleaze.

So are you a sleaze, Coyote. You and your friends care nothing about what is going on in the different countries of Europe. Don't you think that there are Muslims who are willing to assimilate into each country and they themselves don't like what is going on. Why don't you and your boyfriend Sunni go to Europe on your next vacation, and both of you can tour the different countries and see for yourself. Just be sure that you, yourself, don't go into any of those no-go zones.

As for veterans, Coyote, do you think it is disparaging them by suggesting that they go to the V.A. Hospital to see a psychiatrist if needed. My own husband, retired military has spent many years in the service with three tours in Vietnam. In fact, the last war he was in was the Gulf War, so if anyone is entitled to speak up, I think that I as a spouse of a man who served his country for so long has that right.

Silly-Sally is an equal opportunity hater.

I always knew she had serious issues with muslims.

But I was a little taken back that she would disparage veterans. .. :doubt:

It's a low blow and says more about the person making those remarks than the person those remarks are about:evil:

It's sleaze.

So are you a sleaze, Coyote. You and your friends care nothing about what is going on in the different countries of Europe. Don't you think that there are Muslims who are willing to assimilate into each country and they themselves don't like what is going on. Why don't you and your boyfriend Sunni go to Europe on your next vacation, and both of you can tour the different countries and see for yourself. Just be sure that you, yourself, don't go into any of those no-go zones.

As for veterans, Coyote, do you think it is disparaging them by suggesting that they go to the V.A. Hospital to see a psychiatrist if needed. My own husband, retired military has spent many years in the service with three tours in Vietnam. In fact, the last war he was in was the Gulf War, so if anyone is entitled to speak up, I think that I as a spouse of a man who served his country for so long has that right.

I think you can make plenty of attacks on positions taken here by other members without going low and personal and going after a member's service. Your attempted obfuscation here is pure shit.

If anyone is entitled to speak up - it's your husband. Not you.

.........................^^ :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Tell you what, Mr. Cuckoo, if you are ever out this way, I will meet you outside of the Los Angeles Air Force Base which is only about a half hour or so from my home, and while we breeze in with our I.D. cards, you can stand outside and watch us.

It's sleaze.

I think you can make plenty of attacks on positions taken here by other members without going low and personal and going after a member's service. Your attempted obfuscation here is pure shit.

If my husband showed up here, he can tell you all about the Middle East when he was operating there for our country. You really wouldn't like what he has to say. Why don't you just keep your pure shit to yourself. You are so obvious, Coyote.

If my husband showed up here, he can tell you all about the Middle East when he was operating there for our country. You really wouldn't like what he has to say. Why don't you just keep your pure shit to yourself. You are so obvious, Coyote.

And you are a low-balling sleaze with this current direction you've chosen to take.

Take your attacks and stuff it. You are not your husband.

Tell you what, Mr. Cuckoo, if you are ever out this way, I will meet you outside of the Los Angeles Air Force Base which is only about a half hour or so from my home, and while we breeze in with our I.D. cards, you can stand outside and watch us.

You are absolutely disgusting woman.

Tell you what, Mr. Sunni Man, if you are ever out this way, I will meet you outside of the Los Angeles Air Force Base which is only about a half hour or so from my home, and while we breeze in with our I.D. cards, you can stand outside and watch us.
Sorry Silly-Sally but I do not want to meet you as I am a married man. .. :eusa_hand:

And neither am I into watching other couples. .. :eek:

You really are a sick woman......... :cuckoo:

Tell you what, Mr. Sunni Man, if you are ever out this way, I will meet you outside of the Los Angeles Air Force Base which is only about a half hour or so from my home, and while we breeze in with our I.D. cards, you can stand outside and watch us.[/quote

]Sorry Silly-Sally but I do not want to meet you as I am a married man. .. :eusa_hand:

And neither am I into watching other couples. .. :eek:

You really are a sick woman......... :cuckoo:

My dear Mr. Cuckoo, I think many of the readers here would consider you a very, very sick man. Continue on, and many more will think that of you.

Why don't you take your disgusting self and write E-mails to your potential boyfriends and tell them how bad I am. I don't think the owner of these forums exactly put up these forums for people to argue with each other and I also don't think those who want to read this forum want to see us go back and forth, but to give some news on these forums. Do you have anything to say about Europe?

Why don't you take your disgusting self and write E-mails to your potential boyfriends and tell them how bad I am. I don't think the owner of these forums exactly put up these forums for people to argue with each other and I also don't think those who want to read this forum want to see us go back and forth, but to give some news on these forums. Do you have anything to say about Europe?

I did lady.

Considerable.

Unlike you.

Poor deluded Silly-Sally has been living off the government for so long that she thinks just anyone can go to the VA for their medical needs. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Why would you say something like that when you're the one on welfare ?? :cool:

One thing you have to say. Even though he is always insinuating that someone else is cuckoo, he is the one who is actually cuckoo. Hey, if he doesn't want to go for some help, it doesn't bother us. As long as he sits quietly in front of his computer, he is no threat to anyone.

dudette babe, a cuckoo is a bird. you know, one of those things that you think has sticky glue feathers.

Poor silly Mr. Cuckoo must run to the V.A. himself since he claimed he once was in Vietnam. However, I hope you are paying your taxes to help pay for Tricare for Life, a Medicare Gap Plan for retired military and their spouses. By the way, Mr. Cuckoo certainly must know if he is not too far gone by now that people who served in the military even for 90 days can go to the V.A. doctors.

By the way, Mr. Cuckoo, I have worked and probably get more in S.S. benefits than you do as well as getting a pension. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you have collected Social Security benefits for your mental disability for years and years.

You are a sleazeball Sally. You really should leave military service out of your trolling. Seriously. It didn't fly when it was directed at Hoss and it doesn't fly when it's
directed at Sunni. Choose another avenue - you have plenty to choose from.

Have you ever thought, Coyote, that you and friends are considered Sleezeballs by others? Meanwhile, you don't seem to have a problem when your friends bringing up that they were in the service. You also didn't seem to mind when your adored friend Sunni Man said that I was living off the government for so long, now did you? As for trolling, I wouldn't be so quick to say I am trolling when your friend Sunni Man is one of the Number One trolls, unless you think that his "Do tells," "No doubtt" and other stupid one or two word responses are just brilliant posts made by him. Given your mentality, I just bet you do.

is that so? really?

Why would you say something like that when you're the one on welfare ?? :cool:

One thing you have to say. Even though he is always insinuating that someone else is cuckoo, he is the one who is actually cuckoo. Hey, if he doesn't want to go for some help, it doesn't bother us. As long as he sits quietly in front of his computer, he is no threat to anyone.

dudette babe, a cuckoo is a bird. you know, one of those things that you think has sticky glue feathers.

Do you have anything to share with us with regard to what is happening in Euyrope, Mr. Seattle. After all this is the Europe forum. You can talk all about cuckoo birds with Mr. Cuckoo via E-mail.

Do you have anything to share with us with regard to what is happening in Euyrope, Mr. Seattle. After all this is the Europe forum. You can talk all about cuckoo birds with Mr. Cuckoo via E-mail.

Give it up Sal.

Your first post was on Anti-Semitism in Norway. A worthy topic.

Every succeeding post in this thread from you has not involved that topic or even Europe really but either Muslims or the odd characteristics of individual members posting here.

Not a good trend from one who is chiding others to talk about Europe (guess you gave up on the topic after post #1)

If it's so important to you, I suggest you lead by example. As it is, the rest of us are simply following your example.

My, my, look who is calling some other poster a sick little man. Actually sounds like he is describing himself. Don't worry, Phoenall, as an Irishman, he hates the British. Now I wonder if his little skit is over and, since he is now on the Europe forum, he can tell us about some things which are happening in Europe. Surely he must read the Seattle Post Intelligencer, even if it the Sports Section, and he can tell us what is happening at the Olympics in Russia.

hmmmmmmm...whatever you say, i suppose?

Instead of trying to emulate the same type of reponses from our resident Muslim convert, have you ever considered making an appointment with a V.A. psychiatrist. It might do you a load of good to talk everything out with him.

i go to the VA hospital occasionally to visit but it is kind of a last resort for vets needing medical care if their problems aren't service connected.

kinda a cool place, they have a game room and a small library and a huge computer room. a small theater. alas, no vanna white, but we tune her in on the big screen tv. the comp room though is the most fun. people are pranking each other all the time.

hey sal gal, wanna buy a vowel.

hmmmmmmm...whatever you say, i suppose?

Instead of trying to emulate the same type of reponses from our resident Muslim convert, have you ever considered making an appointment with a V.A. psychiatrist. It might do you a load of good to talk everything out with him.

i go to the VA hospital occasionally to visit but it is kind of a last resort for vets needing medical care if their problems aren't service connected.

kinda a cool place, they have a game room and a small library and a huge computer room. a small theater. alas, no vanna white, but we tune her in on the big screen tv. the comp room though is the most fun. people are pranking each other all the time.

hey sal gal, wanna buy a vowel.

People also go to the VA Hospital for conditions that are not service-connected. By the way, Audie Murphy's wife used to vist the Vets every day at the VA Hospital in North Hills, CA. She was very, very devoted to these Vets.

Meanwhile, Mr. Seattle, have you anything to say about Europe since this is the Europe forum. If you have nothing to say about Europe, then I would suggest you skip this forum. I am sure you can find one to suit your needs.

Give it up Sal.

Your first post was on Anti-Semitism in Norway. A worthy topic.

Every succeeding post in this thread from you has not involved that topic or even Europe really but either Muslims or the odd characteristics of individual members posting here.

Not a good trend from one who is chiding others to talk about Europe (guess you gave up on the topic after post #1)

If it's so important to you, I suggest you lead by example. As it is, the rest of us are simply following your example.

Why don't you give is up? If you and your gang don't like an article, then you go right away into attack mode.

As for something in Europe, did you know that the Israeli Ambassador to Norway, Naim Aradi, is a Druze?

well, the common cuckoo is indigenous to europe, kinda like most of the jews who went to the mideast and are causing most of the problems in the region.

i suppose, for phoenall's benefit, i should mention that the common cuckoo is not a member of the european union, or even a continent for that matter, but is a bird and is not subject to extradition, arrest, or trial under the provisions set forth in the european arrest warrant.

oh, and europe has no "y" ...and perhaps no reason as well.

Forum List

Back