Not 1 of the 8 still hospitalized in El Paso would even meet with Trump

With credit to easy, has Elizabeth Warren come out and condemned Antifa and Satan yet?

Not 1 of the 8 still hospitalized in El Paso would even meet with Trump

well, he IS a ROCKSTAR !

:auiqs.jpg:

Exit polls tells us who they vote for. He called most of them rapists and drug smugglers dont play dumb.
Really is that what he said?...or was it more like Mexico is not sending us their best...among the immigrants...illegal immigrants there are rapist and drug smugglers....stop with the misinformation in a era of information...it makes you look like an idiot....
He said some he assumes are good people so the majority are bad people.
So why are Latinos and every minority overwhelmingly anti trump and the GOP?
No wrong again Beavis...he said there are good people coming over the border but they must do it LEGALLY...what is wrong with that?...why do libs support illegal entry into our nation?....WHY?...please tell me why you support that...I really honestly want to learn...
From the horse's mouth

He made it clear that most that come from Mexico have problems, rapists, drugs, and some he assumes are good people.

I don't see what he said that is so wrong!...my challenge to you is to quote what you think is wrong or racist in his words...don't just post this without doing that...tell us what he said that you think is racist...get it?....his statements are true....

Arizona unemployment is worse than California and the national average.
I doubt that..but even without looking that up...I would say with certainty Arizona is better off than they were under Obama...AZ historically has a higher unemployment rate due to the Indian reservations....but the working class is crushing it in Phoenix and Tucson....

I doubt that..but even without looking that up...I would say with certainty Arizona is better off than they were under Obama...AZ historically has a higher unemployment rate due to the Indian reservations....but the working class is crushing it in Phoenix and Tucson....
Both cities are majority liberal and yea Arizona has a higher unemployment rates.
And the economy has being doing better since and going upward since 2009.

Look it up June 2019 Arizona 5.3
California 4.1

Unemployment is rising in eight Trump states, and polls show some have turned on him

Look it up June 2019 Arizona 5.3
California 4.1
Arizona has huge Indian reservations that are mostly responsible for its higher unemployment number....to try and tell us the economy is bad is not going to work...its great and you know it...the market came flying back to over 26000 today even with Trump's China tariffs....so sorry....nope that lie won't fly...

If you read further down the link it seems that "some" (unspecified number) refused to see anyone. Apparently the victims in Ohio are less sensitive and hostile.

Do you think Trump will rethink some of his rhetoric based on the strong rejection he is getting in ElPaso? Do you think he might see a glimmer of "the light" when the victims of a mass shooting turn their backs and won't even speak to him?
No. I have come to believe he is incapable of insight.

They didn’t want to be attacked by leftists again.

Indeed. Good point. Lying helpless in a hospital with no protection from the scum would be very bad thing.
We already know how the Left repeatedly put the addresses of children out with death threats.

Yes, and we know how they cheered when their heroic violent criminal illegal alien assaulted a teenage kid for wearing a MAGA hat as well; assaulting elderly people and teenagers is their idea of Great Achievement. Despicable Deportables is all Democrats have left as a base.

Forum List

Back