Not 1 of the 8 still hospitalized in El Paso would even meet with Trump

Go to trump's twitter page. All the photos are there meeting victims at both hospitals, surrounded (standing room only) by Drs and nurses. He was treated like a rock star.

Of course, if any of the family members of the Dallas policemen who were assassinated by a black radical, not long after Obama and BLM had criticized the police--if any of those family members had refused to meet with Obama, you guys would have said they were being very disrespectful and were politicizing a tragedy. If any of the policemen had survived the shooting and had refused to meet with Obama, you would have said the same thing--and so would I.

But, you will show no such courtesy or respect for President Trump.

Well, well, it turns out that at least some of the victims DID meet with Trump. I made the mistake of assuming that the linked article in the OP was valid. I should have known better.

Of course, if any of the family members of the Dallas policemen who were assassinated by a black radical, not long after Obama and BLM had criticized the police--if any of those family members had refused to meet with Obama, you guys would have said they were being very disrespectful and were politicizing a tragedy. If any of the policemen had survived the shooting and had refused to meet with Obama, you would have said the same thing--and so would I.

But, you will show no such courtesy or respect for President Trump.

Well, well, it turns out that at least some of the victims DID meet with Trump. I made the mistake of assuming that the linked article in the OP was valid. I should have known better.

HAhahahaha.... you should have known better before you did it.
When it comes to President Trump... the media can be believed maaaaybe 20% of the time. Maybe.

If I were laying in a hospital room with my arse hanging out of one of them gowns I wouldn't want the President and the WH press corp in my room either.....wouldn't matter who was POTUS.
Not me...Hospitals are boring as hell....that would be something to have the leader of the free world check in on me....
The leader of the free world ? HAHAHAHAHA
That's right laughing boy...he won remember?....or were you on a drinking binge?....
I'm laughing at the free world thing. And do never forget that most Americans that voted voted against him. Oh and he ain't welcome in my state you can keep him, we have been doing what we have been doing for years nothing changed.

If I were laying in a hospital room with my arse hanging out of one of them gowns I wouldn't want the President and the WH press corp in my room either.....wouldn't matter who was POTUS.
Not me...Hospitals are boring as hell....that would be something to have the leader of the free world check in on me....
That's right laughing boy...he won remember?....or were you on a drinking binge?....
I'm laughing at the free world thing. And do never forget that most Americans that voted voted against him. Oh and he ain't welcome in my state you can keep him, we have been doing what we have been doing for years nothing changed.
Well you have 6 more years of him so enjoy dimwit....

All white confirms what we all know lol. You can him for 6 or 20 years here in California I have never seen a trump supporter, proud sanctuary state you can enjoy your flyover useless red areas. Keep going to those rallies he needs your love.

There in Kali a MAGA cap or yard sign could mean a homicide about to happen....we in Arizona know all about you airhead trash....thousands of you came here to escape the taxes but demand the same services here. No worries...God has a master plan for you....it's called the San Andreas Fault.....how long can you hold your breath under water, chimp?
Arizona will turn blue sooner than you can think...I suggest you go to Mississippi maybe or Louisiana maybe ? :abgg2q.jpg:

Well you have 6 more years of him so enjoy dimwit....
Nah the fat fuck looks like he will drop any second.

All white confirms what we all know lol. You can him for 6 or 20 years here in California I have never seen a trump supporter, proud sanctuary state you can enjoy your flyover useless red areas. Keep going to those rallies he needs your love.

There in Kali a MAGA cap or yard sign could mean a homicide about to happen....we in Arizona know all about you airhead trash....thousands of you came here to escape the taxes but demand the same services here. No worries...God has a master plan for you....it's called the San Andreas Fault.....how long can you hold your breath under water, chimp?
Arizona will turn blue sooner than you can think...I suggest you go to Mississippi maybe or Louisiana maybe ? :abgg2q.jpg:
Arizona gets darker red every day....when the dems running for president all said they want FREE healthcare for illegals the race was over...all Trump needs to do is make an ad with that question and answer where they all raised their hands....Trump will win the popular vote in 2020....guaranteed....

I was gonna say go to hell with trump but you are already in Arizona cant get any worse lol.

I was gonna say go to hell with trump but you are already in Arizona cant get any worse lol.
AZ is a beautiful state with a Trump store in Show low and a grand canyon and beautiful sunsets and not as many rats in the whole state as Baltimore has in one block....

Arizona gets darker red every day....when the dems running for president all said they want FREE healthcare for illegals the race was over...all Trump needs to do is make an ad with that question and answer where they all raised their hands....Trump will win the popular vote in 2020....guaranteed....
Keep dreaming it is projected that Arizona will be majority Latinos of Mexicans decent add to that the Californians that move there, both people that you hate so much. Ask Nevada lol...oh Texas is next.
I say this and I'm not a Democrat but I would cheer for anyone that slams racists and bigots.

Keep dreaming it is projected that Arizona will be majority Latinos of Mexicans
Projected by whom?...you?...Buuuaaahahahahahahaheeeeeheeeheeheehhahahaha
And why would you be so sure all Latinos think alike?....are you that bigoted?....

AZ is a beautiful state with a Trump store in Show low and a grand canyon and beautiful sunsets and not as many rats in the whole state as Baltimore has in one block....
Arizona is a shithole 105 degrees in Phoenix right now.

Arizona is a shithole 105 degrees in Phoenix right now
It may be warm but its the cleanest big city I've ever been to...downtown is beautiful...the streets and freeways are well taken care of...the parks are clean and drug and gang free...there are few gang shootings compared to lib dominated hellholes....and you are making shit up....

Keep dreaming it is projected that Arizona will be majority Latinos of Mexicans
Projected by whom?...you?...Buuuaaahahahahahahaheeeeeheeeheeheehhahahaha
And why would you be so sure all Latinos think alike?....are you that bigoted?....
Exit polls tells us who they vote for. He called most of them rapists and drug smugglers dont play dumb.
All studies indicate that Latinos will be majority in many states (Arizona, California, new Mexico, Texas etc...) good for them their ancestors are indigenous to the land...back to normalcy.

Exit polls tells us who they vote for. He called most of them rapists and drug smugglers dont play dumb.
Really is that what he said?...or was it more like Mexico is not sending us their best...among the immigrants...illegal immigrants there are rapist and drug smugglers....stop with the misinformation in a era of information...it makes you look like an idiot....

Arizona is a shithole 105 degrees in Phoenix right now
It may be warm but its the cleanest big city I've ever been to...downtown is beautiful...the streets and freeways are well taken care of...the parks are clean and drug and gang free...there are few gang shootings compared to lib dominated hellholes....and you are making shit up....
Phoenix is mostly liberal and it is getting more liberal by the day, the mayor is Democrat.

Trump: How is that bullet wound doing?
Did you hear about how big my crowd was at my last rally?

Forum List

Back