Not 1 of the 8 still hospitalized in El Paso would even meet with Trump

One day when they are recovered and removed from this current political nonsense we are living with from liberals...they will look back and regret not meeting the President of the United States....
I would like to see Trump file suits against everyone who has slandered him after he gets out of office. Starting with the Obama brothers, Barack and Sleepy Joe.
ummm yeah, that'll work. Slander against Trump the namecaller.

OP is a dork and a LIAR....

190807-trump-hospital1.jpg
Source, motherfucker?

Illegals and Moon Bats are all afflicted with the mental illness Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They need to seek competent mental health treatment.

Fuck the Illegals and the Moon Bats.
Dude most Americans dont like trump, even the UN assembly laughed at his ass. The only peeps that like him are the ugly racist hillbillies.

Well its their loss. Not many people get a visit from the President of the US.

I'd bet they will be kicking themselves in the ass later for not meeting with him.

The world is full of ditzy people.

You left wing faggots are going to lose in 2020. Get used to it. Hopefully deport yourselves; we've noted all those assorted gimps and dykes who claimed they were leaving are still here. Why is that ? Why is 'Fat, Loud, and Black' such a big thing on daytime TV?

Last edited:
If I were laying in a hospital room with my arse hanging out of one of them gowns I wouldn't want the President and the WH press corp in my room either.....wouldn't matter who was POTUS.
Not me...Hospitals are boring as hell....that would be something to have the leader of the free world check in on me....
The leader of the free world ? HAHAHAHAHA

Dude most Americans dont like trump, even the UN assembly laughed at his ass. The only peeps that like him are the ugly racist hillbillies.

Nah, only queer-ass trannies such as yourself don't like Trump...the UN? Iran was the head of their human rights council....you pinheads crack me up. :badgrin:

You left wing faggots are going to lose in 2020. Get used to it. Hopefully deport yourselves; we've noted all thoise assorted gimps and dykes who claimed they were leaving are still here. Why is that ?

"gimps"...an old favorite of mine....I'll have to start using it again....thanks.

Nah, only queer-ass trannies such as yourself don't like Trump...the UN? Iran was the head of their human rights council....you pinheads crack me up. :badgrin:
He is ridiculed where he goes. Baby orange cant handle the heat, all he does is whine.

lol it's a joke, but tards like Issa, who dream of being gangbanged every day by ISIS battalions, think it's a real organization or something.

Forum List

Back