Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

That's on topic. You are another example of a reprobate. Worthless in the eyes of God, rejected.

Of course, now ya represent God and Jesus.

"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

2 Cor 4:4
Jesus even likened folks like Fenton to swine.

God has some mighty strong things to say about those who pose as Christians, and deliberately lead God's children astray.

2:Cor 11:13-:15

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Now I'm posing as a "christian"? Man.

Uh..no. The reference wasn't about you, it was about the churches who stupidly encourage homosexuality.

Now this is not to say someone who struggles with homosexual attraction but does not give in to it is automatically a reprobate...you have to a proud, boastful and practicing homosexual to be reprobate from my understanding of the bible stance.

For example, all of those LGBTers who attend 'Pride' parades... They are reprobate, God refuses them according to the bible, they cannot be saved. All of those that you see on FB with Rainbow Flag overlays on their profile pictures.... They are also reprobates.

LOL......what kind of Christian claims to know God's will?

"But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep."

2 Peter 2:1-:3

I see alot of you in the passage.

No, you don't.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Tim Tebow, Jameis Winston visit Orlando shooting victims

screen-shot-2016-06-22-at-4-05-42-pm.png

Most Christians are not anti-gay.

Most Americans gays are Christians.
Sorry, you cannot be a practicing homosexual and be a christian. You can be one that doesn't give into the urges maybe. The bible calls homosexuals reprobates, rejects literally.

Matthew 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Wonderful Sunday School memories are flooding back to me, thanks.

Sure they are.

Now this is not to say someone who struggles with homosexual attraction but does not give in to it is automatically a reprobate...you have to a proud, boastful and practicing homosexual to be reprobate from my understanding of the bible stance.

For example, all of those LGBTers who attend 'Pride' parades... They are reprobate, God refuses them according to the bible, they cannot be saved. All of those that you see on FB with Rainbow Flag overlays on their profile pictures.... They are also reprobates.

LOL......what kind of Christian claims to know God's will?
The kind that reads and studies the bible.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Sorry, you cannot be a practicing homosexual and be a christian. You can be one that doesn't give into the urges maybe. The bible calls homosexuals reprobates, rejects literally.

Welllll....I think there are homosexual Christians, just as there are alcoholic Christians. The point is, if you're a Christian you don't ENDORSE sin. We're all sinful..that's the part of our nature that we struggle with.

Matthew 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.
All win.

Welllll....I think there are homosexual Christians, just as there are alcoholic Christians. The point is, if you're a Christian you don't ENDORSE sin. We're all sinful..that's the part of our nature that we struggle with.
One might struggle with homosexual attraction...but if they are practicing it...they are reprobate from my understanding. If someone is practicing homosexuality, they were given over to their vile affections pretty much...which would mean they are reprobate.

^^^ But should a person change and repent, they will be forgiven.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Homosexuals are considered 'reprobate' in the bible,
Which is a sinner who is not of the elect and is predestined to damnation.

They can't repent.
Where in the Bible does it say this? I ask because I do know of someone who used to love the homosexual lifestyle, but eventually changed and asked for forgiveness.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
If you believe God's words are true, you should be skeptical of that person.

"Question: "What does it mean to have a reprobate mind?"

Answer:
The phrase “reprobate mind” is found in Romans 1:28 in reference to those whom God has rejected as godless and wicked. They “suppress the truth by their wickedness,” and it is upon these people that the wrath of God rests (Romans 1:18). The Greek word translated “reprobate” in the New Testament is adokimos, which means literally “unapproved, that is, rejected; by implication, worthless (literally or morally).”

Romans 1:28

They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

Yes- according to Paul- homosexuals are guilty- just like those who disobey their parents- and just like those who disobey their parents- Paul thinks that they deserve death.

funny yall are good to focus on micro groups within groups you do not care for.....but let it be done to you and suddenly there is outrage....

It must be nice to be so naive.

Many Muslim countries have banned homosexuality, many even imposing a life in prison sentence or the death penalty. This is NOT a "micro group", it is millions of people living in many countries.

I'm 100% for LGBT equality in America, but let's not pretend like even the right here is on the same level as many Muslim cultures of the world.

Could you imagine if the Pope came out for killing gay people or imprisoning them for life?

The majority of Muslim countries:

Treat women as second class citizens. Forget about equal pay for the same work, women aren't allowed to speak to men, are punished for being raped, are punished for having affairs, can't even get an education.

I'm not saying we're a perfect country or culture...but our culture IS superior than theirs is. Let's stop being naive and call it as it is.

Hate the sin... Love the sinner.
The bible doesn't actually say that.

Actually Jesus was pretty clear about who to love:
KJV- John 13-34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Matthew 5:43-48

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbora]">[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Only a faux Christian ignores Jesus's words, and focus's on hating people.

KJV- John 13-34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbora]">[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?

Jesus said to love the sinner, not the sin.

That's the difference. Allah commanded to hate the sin AND the sinner.

Not that I wanted to get into a theological debate, but facts are facts.

KJV- John 13-34

*Talking about fellow believers, not the world.

* Already covered this one a few pages back. You don't know what you're blabbering about.

*replies in quoted thread in italics
I'm not focused on hating people, just speaking the biblical truth about sodomites and other assorted reprobates. The only faux christian here is you.

KJV- John 13-34

Jesus said to love the sinner, not the sin.

That's the difference. Allah commanded to hate the sin AND the sinner.

Not that I wanted to get into a theological debate, but facts are facts.
Jesus didn't say that.

Matthew 5:43-44
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
Context, context, context my friend. Jesus is talking about personal relationships when he speaks of loving your 'enemy', not reprobates and haters of God or people invading your country and commiting a mass genocide, etc, thatd be stupid and make no sense when he approved of King David's imprecatory prayers against his enemies, saying the Pslams were inspired by God.
The verse you quoted is from the sermon on the mount to believers, remember? This is why Jesus uses the example of turning the other cheek(Matthew 5:39), it's specifically about personal offenses. A slap in your face may be personally humiliating...but it is not some horrible thing to remain angry and hateful over forever.

I always love the rationalizing of those who want Jesus to be okay with Christians hating people.

Jesus was very specific about answering the question- when Jesus says his first commandment is to love God, and his second commandment is to love they neighbor as thyself- Jesus didn't make any conditions to that love- noting "There is none other commandment greater than these"

Noted again in Matthew: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

There is a certain kind of faux Christian that embraces hate in the Bible- and rejects Jesus's commandments to love.

And that has led to some of the worst tragedies in the name of Christ.

Mark 12

KJV- John 13-34

* Already covered this one a few pages back. You don't know what you're blabbering about.

I'm not focused on hating people, just speaking the biblical truth about sodomites and other assorted reprobates. The only faux christian here is you.

Oh I am no kind of Christian at all- I just enjoy the Bible.

You reject Jesus's commandments to love- and focus on condemning homosexuals.

You are the Spanish Inquisition flavor of 'Christian'

KJV- John 13-34

Please don't go changing my quote- that is a violation of the TOS

Jesus is talking about personal relationships when he speaks of loving your 'enemy'.

That's kind of a convenient interpretation.
It's called taking it in context.

Also, if he meant love people who try to kill you, he wouldn't have called David's Pslams inspired by God. David prayed for the death of his enemies. And he would've used a much more drastic example than a slap on the cheek

All of the sky fairly books are contradictory. That's because none of them are the work of God, they were all put together by hominids pushing agendas.

Anti Christian lunatic bigot can't hide who he is.

"All of the ...." love.
I don't love the enemies of man and Christ.

Because you are no Christian.

Which is why you ignore Jesus's words

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbora]">[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?

Context, context, context my friend. Jesus is talking about personal relationships when he speaks of loving your 'enemy', not reprobates and haters of God or people invading your country and commiting a mass genocide, etc, thatd be stupid and make no sense when he approved of King David's imprecatory prayers against his enemies, saying the Pslams were inspired by God.
The verse you quoted is from the sermon on the mount to believers, remember? This is why Jesus uses the example of turning the other cheek(Matthew 5:39), it's specifically about personal offenses. A slap in your face may be personally humiliating...but it is not some horrible thing to remain angry and hateful over forever.

I always love the rationalizing of those who want Jesus to be okay with Christians hating people.

Jesus was very specific about answering the question- when Jesus says his first commandment is to love God, and his second commandment is to love they neighbor as thyself- Jesus didn't make any conditions to that love- noting "There is none other commandment greater than these"

Noted again in Matthew: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

There is a certain kind of faux Christian that embraces hate in the Bible- and rejects Jesus's commandments to love.

And that has led to some of the worst tragedies in the name of Christ.

Mark 12
Again you fail to take the verse in context. You are a biblical illiterate, Syriusly. I'm not debating you when you have zero knowledge of the Bible and cannot put things from the bible in proper context.

Forum List

Back