Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Tim Tebow, Jameis Winston visit Orlando shooting victims

screen-shot-2016-06-22-at-4-05-42-pm.png
Hate the sin... Love the sinner.
The bible doesn't actually say that.

Actually Jesus was pretty clear about who to love:
KJV- John 13-34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

*Talking about fellow believers, not the world.

Matthew 5:43-48

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbora]">[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

* Already covered this one a few pages back. You don't know what you're blabbering about.

Only a faux Christian ignores Jesus's words, and focus's on hating people.

*replies in quoted thread in italics
I'm not focused on hating people, just speaking the biblical truth about sodomites and other assorted reprobates. The only faux christian here is you.

Please don't go changing my quote- that is a violation of the TOS
Alright. Didn't know that. Just was trying to answer your claims more directly.

Matthew 5:43-44
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

Matthew 5:43-44
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
Context, context, context my friend. Jesus is talking about personal relationships when he speaks of loving your 'enemy', not reprobates and haters of God or people invading your country and commiting a mass genocide, etc, thatd be stupid and make no sense when he approved of King David's imprecatory prayers against his enemies, saying the Pslams were inspired by God.
The verse you quoted is from the sermon on the mount to believers, remember? This is why Jesus uses the example of turning the other cheek(Matthew 5:39), it's specifically about personal offenses. A slap in your face may be personally humiliating...but it is not some horrible thing to remain angry and hateful over forever.

I always love the rationalizing of those who want Jesus to be okay with Christians hating people.

Jesus was very specific about answering the question- when Jesus says his first commandment is to love God, and his second commandment is to love they neighbor as thyself- Jesus didn't make any conditions to that love- noting "There is none other commandment greater than these"

Noted again in Matthew: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

There is a certain kind of faux Christian that embraces hate in the Bible- and rejects Jesus's commandments to love.

And that has led to some of the worst tragedies in the name of Christ.

Mark 12
Again you fail to take the verse in context. You are a biblical illiterate, Syriusly. I'm not debating you when you have zero knowledge of the Bible and cannot put things from the bible in proper context.

You aren't debating anything.

You are just rationalizing about why you promote hate- and why you chose to ignore the express commandments of Jesus.

KJV- John 13-34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

*Talking about fellow believers, not the world.

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbora]">[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?

* Already covered this one a few pages back. You don't know what you're blabbering about.

*replies in quoted thread in italics
I'm not focused on hating people, just speaking the biblical truth about sodomites and other assorted reprobates. The only faux christian here is you.

Please don't go changing my quote- that is a violation of the TOS
Alright. Didn't know that. Just was trying to answer your claims more directly.

In the future fell free to copy and paste my post into your reply and put your response within it.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

KJV- John 13-34

He gave that commandment to the people who were listening to him speak at the time. They are Christians. He's telling CHRISTIANS to love one another.

And we can love our enemies and still kill them. God loves us, but allows us to suffer and die for our sins because that's the only way we learn.

KJV- John 13-34

He gave that commandment to the people who were listening to him speak at the time. They are Christians. He's telling CHRISTIANS to love one another.

And we can love our enemies and still kill them. God loves us, but allows us to suffer and die for our sins because that's the only way we learn.
Syriusly's interpretation of bible verses leads to contradictory beliefs.

KJV- John 13-34

Of course it does.

I'm a Christian and I don't hate Gays. Just because I disagree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I should hate someone. I disagree with Muslims,Swingers,and strippers etc. I simply don't practice that lifestyle. As long as you don't bother me I don't bother you. :dunno:
You should hate the enemies of God.
Sinners are not enemies of God.

KJV- John 13-34

Of course it does.
It's not entirely her fault though. I heard the same stuff when I was a kid, but once you read and study the Bible cover to cover...you realize how false those interpretations are.

I'm a Christian and I don't hate Gays. Just because I disagree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I should hate someone. I disagree with Muslims,Swingers,and strippers etc. I simply don't practice that lifestyle. As long as you don't bother me I don't bother you. :dunno:
Some are, not all...since we are all sinners. The Bible is pretty specific on who the enemies of God are.

No, the enemies of God are those who are endorsing sin, in the name of God and Christ.

Only radical extremist Christians hate homosexuals. I am a lifelong white, heterosexual married for 47 years christian who has zero problem with it. Its NOT my business. Only hypocriticall people who proclaim less govt intervention but stick their nose in the bedroom are problematic.

Only radical extremist Christians hate homosexuals. I am a lifelong white, heterosexual married for 47 years christian who has zero problem with it. Its NOT my business. Only hypocriticall people who proclaim less govt intervention but stick their nose in the bedroom are problematic.
You're not a christian then.

Weather he is or not is honestly none of your fucking business.

A & B conversation, you can C yourself out of it.

Disapproving of somebody's lifestyle, and disagreeing with their deliberate misrepresentation of the Bible is not hatred.

Fuck off. You've been called out. Deal with it or log off pussy

Lmao! Called out? Oh nooooo! What am I going to do?!!!:lol::lmao:

Lmao! Called out? Oh nooooo! What am I going to do?!!!:lol::lmao:
Look like a fool who thinks the personal lives of others is his business.

Typical liberal nosey faggot.

Forum List

Back