Not All Christians Are Homo-Haters

You're not a christian then.
Weather he is or not is honestly none of your fucking business.
A & B conversation, you can C yourself out of it.
Fuck off. You've been called out. Deal with it or log off pussy
Lmao! Called out? Oh nooooo! What am I going to do?!!!:lol::lmao:
Look like a fool who thinks the personal lives of others is his business.

Typical liberal nosey faggot.
He came here and brought it up, douchebag. Are you mentally handicapped or something?

You're the one that sounds like a nosey liberal.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

Tim Tebow, Jameis Winston visit Orlando shooting victims

screen-shot-2016-06-22-at-4-05-42-pm.png
God hates homos.

"
Leviticus 20:13King James Version (KJV)
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."
"
Romans 1:26-32King James Version (KJV)
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
Stop spewing hate in God's name.

Apparently Grampa Squints here is unaware I was only addressing his point that he said he has no problem with homosexuality. Not the other half.
You said he wasn't a christian. Who the fuck are you to make that judgment? Are you God or just a judgmental liberal?

Fucking hack
Yes, I did. Because he said he has no problem with homosexuality. Who am I to make that judgement? A bible believing christian that has studied it since a child. He is basically endorsing homosexuality when he says it's just fine and dandy with him, that makes him an enemy of God according to the bible. So take your beef up with God and the bible if you have a problem with it...I didn't inspire or write it, God did.

You also appear to be a hater of God. you hate the truth being spoken obviously.

.Please describe how a homosexual is a threat to me. I don't bother them, they don't bother me. And yes I have been a christian since my baptism. A very active one since my late twenties. Confirmed and married in the same church I was baptized in. And proud of it.

If you study the bible it also speaks out greatly against being rich, therefore wealthy people cannot be Christians either. Do you also believe this?

.Please describe how a homosexual is a threat to me. I don't bother them, they don't bother me. And yes I have been a christian since my baptism. A very active one since my late twenties. Confirmed and married in the same church I was baptized in. And proud of it.
^ See, Grandpa Squints...not a christian. Just a CINO. He thinks he gets to pick and choose what parts of the bible to believe.

How about paying more attention to the loving Christians very focusing on the mis-lead Chrisitians (eg. Westboro Baptist Church etc.)

I'm a Christian and I don't hate Gays. Just because I disagree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I should hate someone. I disagree with Muslims,Swingers,and strippers etc. I simply don't practice that lifestyle. As long as you don't bother me I don't bother you. :dunno:
You should hate the enemies of God.
Sinners are not enemies of God.
Some are, not all...since we are all sinners. The Bible is pretty specific on who the enemies of God are.
The Bible is also pretty specific on who judges sinners.

At first read, this thread seemed to me a passive aggressive effort to get certain Christians to condemn homosexuals and make us all look like whackos. You stepped in, on cue.

Apparently Grampa Squints here is unaware I was only addressing his point that he said he has no problem with homosexuality. Not the other half.
You said he wasn't a christian. Who the fuck are you to make that judgment? Are you God or just a judgmental liberal?

Fucking hack
Yes, I did. Because he said he has no problem with homosexuality. Who am I to make that judgement? A bible believing christian that has studied it since a child. He is basically endorsing homosexuality when he says it's just fine and dandy with him, that makes him an enemy of God according to the bible. So take your beef up with God and the bible if you have a problem with it...I didn't inspire or write it, God did.

You also appear to be a hater of God. you hate the truth being spoken obviously.
I don't hate anyone. A REAL christian does not judge others, that's God's job.

I'm a Christian and I don't hate Gays. Just because I disagree with a lifestyle doesn't mean I should hate someone. I disagree with Muslims,Swingers,and strippers etc. I simply don't practice that lifestyle. As long as you don't bother me I don't bother you. :dunno:
You should hate the enemies of God.
Sinners are not enemies of God.
Some are, not all...since we are all sinners. The Bible is pretty specific on who the enemies of God are.
The Bible is also pretty specific on who judges sinners.

At first read, this thread seemed to me a passive aggressive effort to get certain Christians to condemn homosexuals and make us all look like whackos. You stepped in, on cue.
The bible condemns homosexuals, sorry to break it to you.

Fucking hack

I don't hate anyone. A REAL christian does not judge others, that's God's job.
False.

Yes, it does speak against being rich. Read it. So therefore god condemns wealthy people...is...they cannot be Christians.

1 Corinthians 6:2:
"Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?"

Ahem, we are to judge righteously. Not never judge at all. You folks are in over your heads. I suggest you get offline and start studying your bible more.

Matthew 19:24

"Again I tell you it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven."

If you study the bible it also speaks out greatly against being rich, therefore wealthy people cannot be Christians either. Do you also believe this?
No it doesn't speak out greatly against being rich.
You just can't get into Heaven if you be a rich bitch..
If you love your money more than God, you won't get into heaven. Correct.
God says that you can't be a slave to two masters...therefore you are either his slave or money's slave...

Forum List

Back