Not all whites......

We all cannot say that.

Says the one whose skin color gives him preferential treatment when it comes to jobs and educational opportunities.
IM2 is Black not white.

Yes, obviously.

THat is why he, like you, is afforded the highest possible privilege when it comes to jobs and educational opportunities via affirmative action.

The fact that you are too lazy and worthless to take advantage of these opportunities isn't the result of whitey.

We all cannot say that.

Says the one whose skin color gives him preferential treatment when it comes to jobs and educational opportunities.
IM2 is Black not white.
You know why bosses are hesitant to hire Blacks?
Check your attitude at the door.
Yes. I know why white bosses are hesitant to hire Blacks. They are racists that fear Blacks.
And where does that fear come from?
Ask Al Sharpton.
Ask all the Liberal lawyers.
No one can riot or sue like a Black man or woman.

We all cannot say that.

IM2 is Black not white.

Yes, obviously.

THat is why he, like you, is afforded the highest possible privilege when it comes to jobs and educational opportunities via affirmative action.

The fact that you are too lazy and worthless to take advantage of these opportunities isn't the result of whitey.
The facts however show white women are the biggest benefactors of AA. The fact that you are too lazy to get up and go get your white privilege is no ones fault but your own. Stop whining you lazy honky.

We all cannot say that.

IM2 is Black not white.
Yes. I know why white bosses are hesitant to hire Blacks. They are racists that fear Blacks.
Ask Al Sharpton.
It comes instinctively or is taught by other white racists that feel insecure around Black people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We all cannot say that.

IM2 is Black not white.
I wouldn't hire you for my own company because you have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and I would never hire a belligerent loumouth racist such of yourself even if you did have some sort of otherwise desirable quality.

We all cannot say that.

IM2 is Black not white.
I wouldn't hire you for my own company because you have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and I would never hire a belligerent loumouth racist such of yourself even if you did have some sort of otherwise desirable quality.
Thats fine. I would not allow you to hire me. Besides why would I allow you to make profits off my work when I can cut out the middle man and run my own business? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
IM2 is Black not white.
Ask Al Sharpton.
It comes instinctively or is taught by other white racists that feel insecure around Black people.
Give me a Black from anywhere but Africa or a Black who grew up in a Jewish neighborhood.
They speak English, they work and they don’t cry.

IM2 is Black not white.
Ask Al Sharpton.
Give me a Black from anywhere but Africa or a Black who grew up in a Jewish neighborhood.
Give me a white from anywhere but europe or a white who grew up in a jewish neighborhood.
They speak spanish, they work and they dont whine.

Ask Al Sharpton.
Give me a white from anywhere but europe or a white who grew up in a jewish neighborhood.
Hispanics don’t whine.

Ask Al Sharpton.
Hispanics don’t whine.
White boys whine all the damn time.

Ask Al Sharpton.
Hispanics don’t whine.
You’ve worked with White professionals who wanted to make their product better?
Good for you!

Hispanics don’t whine.
Good for you!
Not sure what that has to do with white boys whining all the damn time?

Hispanics don’t whine.
Good for you!
I whine when I see other people’s shitty work.

Hispanics don’t whine.
Good for you!
You whine when you see other people period.

Hispanics don’t whine.
Good for you!
Can I use that witticism?!
Please!!!!

Good for you!
Can I use that witticism?!
Please!!!!
Why? do you plan on making a speech after you stop whining?

Forum List

Back