Not Darwin's Law, it's God's Law.

Not given millions of years it wouldn't. Single cells can split many times in the course of a day. All that DNA mutation and adaptation over millions of years? Not mathematically impossible at all in fact it would be highly unlikely that it didn't evolve.

But I don't really want to argue evolution vs creation, that's been done to death here. I assume you are a Christian, let me ask you this from my OP, why can't evolution be the way God chose to create life?

My Friend, that is the race card of the evolutionist. "Billions of years", "So slow one can't see it happening". The mathematics of it doesn't have a thing to do with time. It would be just as impossible 100 billion years ago as it is today. Impossible means IMPOSSIBLE.

The beauty of mathematics is that mathematics has no champion. Mathematics is blind and deaf. 1 + 1 = 2 without regard as to whether one is a Christian or one is an atheist. The hard and cold truth of mathematics is that it doesn't care whether one is an evolutionist or a creationist, Black or White, a Democrat or Republican.

Here's some more for your consideration: The probability for chance formation of even the simplest form of living organism is 1 in 10 to the 140,000,000 power. By comparison, only 10 to the 20th power grains of sand can fit into a cubic mile.

I stated earlier that the odds of all life evolved from a single asexual cell was 1 in 10 to the 2,680 power. That is an impossibility. Totally an impossibility. For the sake of argument though, let us pretend that it did happen. Now let us see the probability of that single asexual dividing and mutating through the process of natural selection into a 4 cell organism. The hard cold fact is that one could not write out the number of zeros in a day's time to put such a preposterous impossibility on paper.

"My Friend, that is the race card of the evolutionist."

"Evolutionist" is now a "race". My goodness, what else are they teaching you at the Falwell madrassah?

One day soon Hollie, you'll be pushing a worn out old shopping cart through your ghetto and rummaging through the garbage cans for bottles you can sell for deposit. You'll be talking to yourself and cursing God with every breath.
Do you have a link to some authority that explains properly what you claim about the math and probabilities? I'd be interested to check that out since this is the first time that I'm hearing of your hypothesis.

A link? Why not check with your local college? If you have a local college that teaches engineering or physics or any of the other sciences, they will have courses in probability mathematics.

Your "probability mathematics" is a fabrication. As I showed you previously, Borel's law - as manipulated by christian fundamentalist ministries is a total fraud.

My Friend, that is the race card of the evolutionist. "Billions of years", "So slow one can't see it happening". The mathematics of it doesn't have a thing to do with time. It would be just as impossible 100 billion years ago as it is today. Impossible means IMPOSSIBLE.

The beauty of mathematics is that mathematics has no champion. Mathematics is blind and deaf. 1 + 1 = 2 without regard as to whether one is a Christian or one is an atheist. The hard and cold truth of mathematics is that it doesn't care whether one is an evolutionist or a creationist, Black or White, a Democrat or Republican.

Here's some more for your consideration: The probability for chance formation of even the simplest form of living organism is 1 in 10 to the 140,000,000 power. By comparison, only 10 to the 20th power grains of sand can fit into a cubic mile.

I stated earlier that the odds of all life evolved from a single asexual cell was 1 in 10 to the 2,680 power. That is an impossibility. Totally an impossibility. For the sake of argument though, let us pretend that it did happen. Now let us see the probability of that single asexual dividing and mutating through the process of natural selection into a 4 cell organism. The hard cold fact is that one could not write out the number of zeros in a day's time to put such a preposterous impossibility on paper.
You're using the same phony "christian math" that has already been exposed as fraudulent.
snothing of the science that hope to vilify.

Lies Damned Lies Statistics and Probability ofAbiogenesis Calculations

Hollie, you really do need to take your dementia meds. We all know how you get when you skip them. I worry about you. Please stay away from anything sharp now, it's for your own good. You are Michael Myers' sister you know.
I had no expectation that you would attempt to address the refutation to your nonsensical christian math.

I don't usually bother to read any link you post but I did just to shut you up. Your link is total hogwash. The link makes the claim that a single cell of billions of years ago would be nothing like a modern day single cell. That is totally stupid. A single asexual cell as I used in my example would be the same cell at any time past, present, or future. Stop reading hogwash.

Your lack of a science vocabulary makes it obvious that you're a poor candidate to critique a science journal.

You fail to understand that biological organisms actually do mutate and evolve. Thus, your attempt at "example", (stolen from creationist ministries), is comically, tragically inept.

Your lack of the ability to even attempt to tackle the mathematics speaks volumes as to your own lack of education and your use of spiteful one-lines speaks towards you lack of class and breeding.

"Evolutionist" is now a "race". My goodness, what else are they teaching you at the Falwell madrassah?

One day soon Hollie, you'll be pushing a worn out old shopping cart through your ghetto and rummaging through the garbage cans for bottles you can sell for deposit. You'll be talking to yourself and cursing God with every breath.
Do you have a link to some authority that explains properly what you claim about the math and probabilities? I'd be interested to check that out since this is the first time that I'm hearing of your hypothesis.

A link? Why not check with your local college? If you have a local college that teaches engineering or physics or any of the other sciences, they will have courses in probability mathematics.

Your "probability mathematics" is a fabrication. As I showed you previously, Borel's law - as manipulated by christian fundamentalist ministries is a total fraud.

Who is Borel? Why don't you dispute my mathematics instead of bringing up stupid things no one has addressed or knows anything about?

Who is Borel? Why don't you dispute my mathematics instead of bringing up stupid things no one has addressed or knows anything about?
I disputed and refuted your phony "christian math".

As a conservative who has a love for science, it is a continual source of embarrassment the way that my fellow conservatives act with regards to evolution. We all know that the true idiots are on the left, and this one thing that we fight about drags us down.

My fellow conservatives, why is it so hard to accept that Evolution is how God created living things? What makes anyone think that evolution is an affront to God?

Charles Darwin discovered how God works woth respect to the living world. If you took the time to really look at the miracle of evolution, you would find God's hand there.

The evidence of evolution is there, there is no evidence for Creationism as it is currently defined. In my mind, evolution is how God created all living things. Evolution IS creation.
Evolution will eventually make everyone a liberal. Thankfully, regressive conservatives are doomed over time.

:thup:

Apparently a lack of education will make everyone a liberal. I say this because there isn't a single liberal on these boards that can read over maybe a 4th grade level.

I rezint that. As a librul I can reed at a 5th grade levol.

You're using the same phony "christian math" that has already been exposed as fraudulent.
snothing of the science that hope to vilify.

Lies Damned Lies Statistics and Probability ofAbiogenesis Calculations

Hollie, you really do need to take your dementia meds. We all know how you get when you skip them. I worry about you. Please stay away from anything sharp now, it's for your own good. You are Michael Myers' sister you know.
I had no expectation that you would attempt to address the refutation to your nonsensical christian math.

I don't usually bother to read any link you post but I did just to shut you up. Your link is total hogwash. The link makes the claim that a single cell of billions of years ago would be nothing like a modern day single cell. That is totally stupid. A single asexual cell as I used in my example would be the same cell at any time past, present, or future. Stop reading hogwash.

Your lack of a science vocabulary makes it obvious that you're a poor candidate to critique a science journal.

You fail to understand that biological organisms actually do mutate and evolve. Thus, your attempt at "example", (stolen from creationist ministries), is comically, tragically inept.

Your lack of the ability to even attempt to tackle the mathematics speaks volumes as to your own lack of education and your use of spiteful one-lines speaks towards you lack of class and breeding.
My goodness. You angry, self-hating Christians do get incensed when your gawds are called into question.

Here's some math for you that aligns with the "probability mathematics" that oozes out of your creation ministries.

For example, there are some 330 million deities existing in Hinduism. Let's do the math, shall we?

330,000,000 / 3 = 110,000,000.

Therefore, even as a conservative estimate, your gawds have a 1 in 110,000,000 chance for existence when lumped in with just the Hindu gawds. We see it is an impossibility that the polytheistic christian gawds could exist as the true gawds.

Not given millions of years it wouldn't. Single cells can split many times in the course of a day. All that DNA mutation and adaptation over millions of years? Not mathematically impossible at all in fact it would be highly unlikely that it didn't evolve.

But I don't really want to argue evolution vs creation, that's been done to death here. I assume you are a Christian, let me ask you this from my OP, why can't evolution be the way God chose to create life?

Ok, so you have nothing. Got it. :clap2:

No you didn't. You posted a link hoping the person who authored the link would do it for you. That failed miserably. Now, I challenge you to prove my math incorrect in your own words. Post your own figures and we will come together and attempt to compromise. Fair enough?

Should I post a link about algebra as well? Perhaps one on fractions?

My goodness. You angry, self-hating Christians do get incensed when your gawds are called into question.

Here's some math for you that aligns with the "probability mathematics" that oozes out of your creation ministries.

For example, there are some 330 million deities existing in Hinduism. Let's do the math, shall we?

Therefore, even as a conservative estimate, your gawds have a 1 in 110,000,000 chance for existence when lumped in with just the Hindu gawds. We see it is an impossibility that the polytheistic christian gawds could exist as the true gawds.

What has Hinduism have to do with the OP? Nothing. More ramblings from the mentally challenged.

As a conservative who has a love for science, it is a continual source of embarrassment the way that my fellow conservatives act with regards to evolution. We all know that the true idiots are on the left, and this one thing that we fight about drags us down.

My fellow conservatives, why is it so hard to accept that Evolution is how God created living things? What makes anyone think that evolution is an affront to God?

Charles Darwin discovered how God works woth respect to the living world. If you took the time to really look at the miracle of evolution, you would find God's hand there.

The evidence of evolution is there, there is no evidence for Creationism as it is currently defined. In my mind, evolution is how God created all living things. Evolution IS creation.
Evolution will eventually make everyone a liberal. Thankfully, regressive conservatives are doomed over time.

:thup:

Apparently a lack of education will make everyone a liberal. I say this because there isn't a single liberal on these boards that can read over maybe a 4th grade level.

I rezint that. As a librul I can reed at a 5th grade levol.

You can't get a photo voter ID either.

No you didn't. You posted a link hoping the person who authored the link would do it for you. That failed miserably. Now, I challenge you to prove my math incorrect in your own words. Post your own figures and we will come together and attempt to compromise. Fair enough?
Your "christian math" is a fraud. Sorry, but your cut and paste of Borel's law is a common tactic of the hyper-religious. Toothless testimony to prove a non-existent point.

What has Hinduism have to do with the OP? Nothing. More ramblings from the mentally challenged.
Just having a little fun with the "christian math" phonies. As we see, your gawds are a near mathematical impossibility.

However, as we see, Abiogenesis has none of the restrictions of magic and supernaturalism that constrains your creation myths.

The Talk.Origins Archive Post of the Month April 1998

Undergraduate Courses Department of Statistics Virginia Tech
Here you go:

Your "christian math" is a fraud. Sorry, but your cut and paste of Borel's law is a common tactic of the hyper-religious. Toothless testimony to prove a non-existent point.

Apparently it's way over your pointy little head though.

Aww, you're angry. I can understand your behavior; the name-calling and snide remarks. It's pretty typical for the hyper-religious when your gawds are challenged. But why get snippy at me when you can't defend your gawds? Consider some new, designer gawds, perhaps.

Here's another view supportive of natural expiation a for the beginning of life that yet again, refutes your "Christian math" nonsense.

CB010.2 Origin of the first cells

Aww, you're angry. I can understand your behavior; the name-calling and snide remarks. It's pretty typical for the hyper-religious when your gawds are challenged. But why get snippy at me when you can't defend your gawds? Consider some new, designer gawds, perhaps.

Here's another view supportive of natural expiation a for the beginning of life that yet again, refutes your "Christian math" nonsense.

CB010.2 Origin of the first cells

I'm not chasing your nonsensical links Hollie. I have posted no links nor have I cut and pasted anything at all. I have challenged you to provide your own argument against my figures and not to post some other fool's argument for me to be required to go and read. Can you not think for yourself at all? I know you can't, that's why you continue to ramble on and post links which you hope will prove some point or other for you. Back up your own words.

Here you go:
No, you imbecile, something that demonstrates your point, you nothingburger.

God said, "Let there be light, and there was light".

Enough explanation for me, He set physics in motion, and the rest followed as He planned.

God's hand is everywhere in evolution.

Here you go:
No, you imbecile, something that demonstrates your point, you nothingburger.

You expect me to actually respond to you after you insult me? Dream on you ignorant Troll.

Forum List

Back