Not Darwin's Law, it's God's Law.

I disputed and refuted your phony "christian math".

No you didn't. You posted a link hoping the person who authored the link would do it for you. That failed miserably. Now, I challenge you to prove my math incorrect in your own words. Post your own figures and we will come together and attempt to compromise. Fair enough?
Your "christian math" is a fraud. Sorry, but your cut and paste of Borel's law is a common tactic of the hyper-religious. Toothless testimony to prove a non-existent point.

Apparently it's way over your pointy little head though.

Aww, you're angry. I can understand your behavior; the name-calling and snide remarks. It's pretty typical for the hyper-religious when your gawds are challenged. But why get snippy at me when you can't defend your gawds? Consider some new, designer gawds, perhaps.

Here's another view supportive of natural expiation a for the beginning of life that yet again, refutes your "Christian math" nonsense.

CB010.2 Origin of the first cells

I'm not chasing your nonsensical links Hollie. I have posted no links nor have I cut and pasted anything at all. I have challenged you to provide your own argument against my figures and not to post some other fool's argument for me to be required to go and read. Can you not think for yourself at all? I know you can't, that's why you continue to ramble on and post links which you hope will prove some point or other for you. Back up your own words.
Of course you're not going to examine the links I gave you. Being in denial of the facts allows you to maintain the ignorance you strive for.

Evolution is a myth. It is science fiction.

Evolution, at the most, is an idea about history, not observational science. There may be inferences we can make about the past based on modern observations, and these may or may not be true, but don't bother claiming that ideas about history are the same as repeatable observations in the present. And don't insult us by thinking that we will believe that they are.

No you didn't. You posted a link hoping the person who authored the link would do it for you. That failed miserably. Now, I challenge you to prove my math incorrect in your own words. Post your own figures and we will come together and attempt to compromise. Fair enough?
Your "christian math" is a fraud. Sorry, but your cut and paste of Borel's law is a common tactic of the hyper-religious. Toothless testimony to prove a non-existent point.

Aww, you're angry. I can understand your behavior; the name-calling and snide remarks. It's pretty typical for the hyper-religious when your gawds are challenged. But why get snippy at me when you can't defend your gawds? Consider some new, designer gawds, perhaps.

Here's another view supportive of natural expiation a for the beginning of life that yet again, refutes your "Christian math" nonsense.

I'm not chasing your nonsensical links Hollie. I have posted no links nor have I cut and pasted anything at all. I have challenged you to provide your own argument against my figures and not to post some other fool's argument for me to be required to go and read. Can you not think for yourself at all? I know you can't, that's why you continue to ramble on and post links which you hope will prove some point or other for you. Back up your own words.
Of course you're not going to examine the links I gave you. Being in denial of the facts allows you to maintain the ignorance you strive for.

Of course I'm not. I already told you I expect YOUR answer - not some other fool's. You continue to showcase your total incapability to refute my math yourself.
I do recognize that your being incarcerated inside that asylum all these years has hindered your education.

Evolution, at the most, is an idea about history, not observational science. There may be inferences we can make about the past based on modern observations, and these may or may not be true, but don't bother claiming that ideas about history are the same as repeatable observations in the present. And don't insult us by thinking that we will believe that they are.

Of course, the relevant science community understands otherwise. It's you christian extremists who are the science-deniers and who float these nonsensical conspiracy theories.

Of course I'm not. I already told you I expect YOUR answer - not some other fool's. You continue to showcase your total incapability to refute my math yourself.
I do recognize that your being incarcerated inside that asylum all these years has hindered your education.
It's truly a shame. You hyper-religious types feel so threatened by knowledge and enlightenment that you need to invent broad, sweeping conspiracy theories to protect your fear and ignorance.

Don't insult the rest of us by pretending that you know what you are talking about when clearly you don't.

It's truly a shame. You hyper-religious types feel so threatened by knowledge and enlightenment that you need to invent broad, sweeping conspiracy theories to protect your fear and ignorance.

It's better than having to totally rely upon the links of others to make your points for you the way you have to though. It's really a pity indeed when one annot think for themselves.

Don't insult the rest of us by pretending that you know what you are talking about when clearly you don't.

I offer you the same challenge. Prove me wrong with your own mathematics or continue on as Hollie does with snide little nonsensical cracks which have no merit.

Of course, the relevant science community understands otherwise. It's you christian extremists who are the science-deniers and who float these nonsensical conspiracy theories.

YOU are not a member of any relevant science community. YOU are not even relevant.

It's better than having to totally rely upon the links of others to make your points for you the way you have to though. It's really a pity indeed when one annot think for themselves.
You can choose to buttress your ignorance by ignoring facts. That's pretty typical for religious extremists.

YOU are not a member of any relevant science community. YOU are not even relevant.
Such an angry fundie. The mere mention of science sends you into fits.

I offer you the same challenge. Prove me wrong with your own mathematics or continue on as Hollie does with snide little nonsensical cracks which have no merit.
On the contrary. I've provided you avenues to knowledge and illumination of the dark places you dwell in. You can choose to remain fearful and ignorant.

I don't need mathematics to demonstrate evolution. Check this out:

So the fact that the bible is full of untrue stories is irrelevant?
not at all, the fact you believe them to be untrue is irrelevant......
The fact that bible stories are untrue actually is relevant.
the fact you are an ignorant fool is self evident......
That doesn't change the fact that so many bible stories are untrue.

The litany of exceptions regarding irrational assertions you thumpers make is effectively endless. These are excuses, couched in terms of the supernatural to allow you to embrace your desires for existence to be managed by polytheistic gawds in some supernatural realm you want to exist.

Forum List

Back