🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not Even A Smidgen Of Evidence!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
That Obama's presidency has been anything but dismal.

His presidency has been the equivalent of raising a sole teenage child who is so clumsy they break everything they touch but are so dumb they claim "not me" when confronted with the wreckage despite having no siblings to blame it on.

Recall feeling way back in '08 he'd be a trainwreck but he's achieved way beyond my wildest expectations. He is absolutely clueless on so many fronts I almost feel embarrassed for the loser. No idea what he thought the job would be like, but whatever it was he knows he's blown it and the end of this term can't come soon enough.

chart-job-growth-bush-obama.jpg

Household wealth rises 1.7 to record level

U.S. net worth has rebounded dramatically since the depths of the Great Recession. During the first quarter of 2009, as the stock market's losses deepened, net worth fell as low as $55.6 trillion — 19% below its pre-recession peak of $68.8 trillion

Credit where credit is due. He killed the fuck out of that dude in his pajamas.

Now what about the other 6 YEARS?

No, he merely took credit for what was already underway. He is a lying, treasonous, piece of crap imposter, and I will never consider him as being even remotely qualified to lead the USA. He and his "drag queen transsexual" significant other should have been ousted long ago.

Awesome, the

U.S. net worth has rebounded dramatically since the depths of the Great Recession. During the first quarter of 2009, as the stock market's losses deepened, net worth fell as low as $55.6 trillion — 19% below its pre-recession peak of $68.8 trillion
rich remain rich.

Next

Its what America is all about....isn't that what you keep telling us?

Ready to back off your "smidgen" or do you want more?

Awesome, the

rich remain rich.

Next

Hardly. I keep saying that the stock market is not indicative of main street. But since you can't explain why main street isn't keeping up with Wallstreet you ignore that half of the equation

Awesome, the

rich remain rich.

Next

Hardly. I keep saying that the stock market is not indicative of main street. But since you can't explain why main street isn't keeping up with Wallstreet you ignore that half of the equation

Do you understand what "smidgen" means?

Awesome, the

rich remain rich.

Next

Do you understand what "smidgen" means?

According to Obama it means that any obvious evidence is irrelevant.

Next

Forum List

Back