Not long ago, elected GOPers were scared of Trump....now..

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The beauty of the failed TrumpCare fiasco is not so much that McConnell failed to give tax breaks to his donors, nor that the "promise" to repeal and replace turned out to be yet ANOTHER failed slogan for the orange clown.....

The noteworthy "beauty"is that we can now see that elected republicans are LESS scared of Trump's moronic tweets and when even he wines and dines them in the WH, they are starting to defy his bullying.......

If these next 6 or 7 months go by as these last ones have, and trump's "brand" instead becomes a possible albatross, republicans up for a mid term election will begin waving bye bye with orange handkerchiefs.

Last edited:
It's pretty satisfying to learn that the GOP knew all along that something like the ACA was needed. And that the endless calls for repeal were no more than a political stunt.

The beauty of the failed TrumpCare fiasco is not so much that McConnell failed to give tax breaks to his donors, nor that the "promise" to repeal and replace turned out to be yet ANOTHER failed slogan for the orange clown.....

The noteworthy "beauty"is that we can now see that elected republicans are LESS scared of Trump's moronic tweets and when even he wines and dines them in the WH, they are starting to defy his bullying.......

If these next 6 or 7 months go by as these last ones have, and trump's "brand" instead becomes a possible albatross, republicans up for a mid term election willbegin waving byw bye with orange handkerchiefs.

Is this like some kind of a prediction, Mr. Nostradamus? Need I remind you?

If they in fact vote to repeal Obamacare with no replacement, and attempt a sparkler type replacement just before the 2018 elections to garner voters, they will have 'worked on' a replacement for 9 years.

ALL of WW2 lasted only 6 years. Beginning to end.

Thank god Republicans weren't in control in 1941.

If they in fact vote to repeal Obamacare with no replacement, and attempt a sparkler type replacement just before the 2018 elections to garner voters, they will have 'worked on' a replacement for 9 years.

They've had control for 2 1/2 years and have done nothing - except vote themselves another raise, more time off and they voted to exempt themselves from the disastrous trump[doesn't]care.

Oh the irony that McCain is recuperating from surgery paid for by insurance paid for by taxpayers which he will be coming back to vote to take away from the very same.

Yeah, this 2,700 plus pages of pork-filled legislation with over 50,000 rules and regulations financed by money stolen from Medi-Care, Medi-Caid, the shareholders of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and a whole host of hidden taxes (that were collected two years in advance of the actual implementation of it) was SUCH a "boon" to the serfs. The utter clusterfuck that ensued due to the incompetence of the launching and creation of the website still cracks me up to this day. What was even funnier were the leftards that rallied around it and making excuses. "We can't launch a simple website to sign people up but you can trust us with your healthcare!!!!". It's of no wonder to me as to why leftards are considered such jokes and such lightweights that suffer from arrested development. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan....period"....how many times did the Barrypuppet say that when he was going around selling this to the dumbed down sheeple? Like Gruber said, it's a good thing that the American people are so fucking stupid and gullible. They should have let Barrypuppetcare implode under it's own weight because it was failing miserably. I know that I will never comply with a mandate....not gonna happen in this lifetime.

Last edited:

Couldn't have been a WWII or WWI with out the bankers funding both sides. The Japanese code had been broken nearly a year before Pearl Harbor. FDR and military intel knew that an attack was coming........came as no surprise to them at all. FDR also signed off on the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 and required every U.S citizen to turn in their gold (real money) in exchange for Federal Reserve debt notes. FDR is one of the most despicable traitors this country ever had.......throw in Woodrow Wilson as well.

Yeah, this 2,700 plus pages of pork-filled legislation with over 50,000 rules and regulations financed by money stolen from Medi-Care, Medi-Caid, the shareholders and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and a whole host of hidden taxes (that were collected two years in advance of the actual implementation of it) was SUCH a "boon" to the serfs. The utter clusterfuck that ensued due to the incompetence of the launching and creation of the website still cracks me up to this day. What was even funnier were the leftards that rallied around it and making excuses. "We can't launch a simple website to sign people up but you can trust us with your healthcare!!!!". It's of no wonder to me as to why leftards are considered such jokes and such lightweights that suffer from arrested development. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan....period"....how many times did the Barrypuppet say that when he was going around selling this to the dumbed down sheeple? Like Gruber said, it's a good thing that the American people are so fucking stupid and gullible. They should have let Barrypuppetcare implode under it's own weight because it was failing miserably. I know that I will never comply with a mandate....not gonna happen in this lifetime.

Take a breath dudette.

And you need to git yerself a hit of factuality. As in, stop telling the same old lie about 'if you like your insurance'.

:uhoh3:

Yeah, this 2,700 plus pages of pork-filled legislation with over 50,000 rules and regulations financed by money stolen from Medi-Care, Medi-Caid, the shareholders and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and a whole host of hidden taxes (that were collected two years in advance of the actual implementation of it) was SUCH a "boon" to the serfs. The utter clusterfuck that ensued due to the incompetence of the launching and creation of the website still cracks me up to this day. What was even funnier were the leftards that rallied around it and making excuses. "We can't launch a simple website to sign people up but you can trust us with your healthcare!!!!". It's of no wonder to me as to why leftards are considered such jokes and such lightweights that suffer from arrested development. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan....period"....how many times did the Barrypuppet say that when he was going around selling this to the dumbed down sheeple? Like Gruber said, it's a good thing that the American people are so fucking stupid and gullible. They should have let Barrypuppetcare implode under it's own weight because it was failing miserably. I know that I will never comply with a mandate....not gonna happen in this lifetime.

Take a breath dudette.

And you need to git yerself a hit of factuality. As in, stop telling the same old lie about 'if you like your insurance'.

:uhoh3:

Really? Barrypuppet never said "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan and if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor...period"???????? He didn't say "if"....he didn't say "but", he didn't say "under the conditions of".....he said "period".

How much are you willing to wager on that? How about a month of you creating an avatar that proclaims "Leftards Suck"?????? Deal?????

Step up to plate, you lying sack of poop........what say ye????

Forum List

Back