Trump, is basically president of ONLY his "loyal"base.

into how people can be so blind and obtuse to reality

Sure....ask a a grown up if YOUR "reality" is not part of a cult mentality.....

In YOUR world......Trump is your messiah......The entire planet loves the moronic clown.......The economy is fantastic because of his charming personality.....North Korea gave up its nukes in exchange of a red MAGA hat......Russia's THUGS are really sweethearts and love to give Trump money ALTRUISTICALLY...no strings attached.......Should I go on, fuck head????.

Sounds strangely like everything will be better because the world loves Obama.

So only his loyal base is receiving the income tax discount benefits and added security knowing that our border protection is being taken seriously?

added security knowing that our border protection is being taken seriously?

Yes, BEWARE of those dark-skinned people from down south of the border who will come here to steal your trailer.

Color is irrelevant. They come here and we must provide education and healthcare. That’s not free. Hence we have a policy.

This is not a a think with your heart issue but think with your head. Leftists always resort to racism when they lose an argument. Try and be better.

In YOUR world......Trump is your messiah......The entire planet loves the moronic clown.......The economy is fantastic because of his charming personality.....North Korea gave up its nukes in exchange of a red MAGA hat......Russia's THUGS are really sweethearts and love to give Trump money ALTRUISTICALLY...no strings attached.......Should I go on, fuck head????.

my messiah is Jesus Christ. I have no great love for Trump. I just don't hate him enough to sell my integrity for conspiracy theories like you have

In YOUR world

no

that's YOUR world

Defiant1, post: 20507743
The USA has one president. So he is your president.

He is “the” President of the United States. He is not my president and my US citizenship and love ofmy country is intact.

My president would not lie so god damned much and disgrace the office of the President in the way that the man serving now does with his Grade Six vocabulary and low informed world view.

nat4900, post: 20509999
added security knowing that our border protection is being taken seriously?

Yes, BEWARE of those dark-skinned people from down south of the border who will come here to steal your trailer.

Perhaps the Trumporoids at rallies will start chanting ‘lock kids up’ since they feel so safe now not having to worry about dark skinned three year olds harming them.

What is Hillary President of?
51418641.jpg

AzogtheDefiler, post: 20509916
So only his loyal base is receiving the income tax discount benefits and added security knowing that our border protection is being taken seriously?

No all of us will suffer the higher cost of goods and services because of the Trumpo trade war he started. The pittance of the tax savings for middle class folks will be eaten up by the inflation.

Forum List

Back