Not new but never really posted.

[QUOTE="Lucy Hamilton, post: 16860668,

"Stay away from the toilet seats. Contact with them can make you pregnant"

Ha ha, I only had 2 kids...used the toilet seat covers the other times. :)

Best medication for all things flashing and not is M & M's. But you have to buy your own. I won't share mine.
After they take out your gall bladder then you cannot eat chocolate anymore.
So far I've managed to keep them away from my gall bladder, possibly a side effect of the M&M regimine.
My surgeon told me that gall bladder disease is mostly genetic.

You can put it off if you eat a really lean diet low on cholesterols but eventually you are doomed anyway. Best thing is just get it over with, same as for the appendix.
I'm too optimistic to believe in such doom. Thanks for the heads up though. Now that I know that you fear the inevitable disintegration of your gall bladder and appendix, I'll avoid food jokes around you.
My gall bladder and appendix are both gone.

Those were two rather painful operations.

Even though the doctors used the robots with 3 arms to do it arthroscopically.

One hole from the appendix surgery.

Five holes from the gall bladder surgery.

Now I am free at last.
It took 6 holes to make you "free". Interesting.

[QUOTE="Lucy Hamilton, post: 16860668,

"Stay away from the toilet seats. Contact with them can make you pregnant"

Ha ha, I only had 2 kids...used the toilet seat covers the other times. :)

People should always put the toilet seat down, leaving it up, well situations happen....

d7be1af5d47b012bb418a2ed6b0e0d8e.jpg

Speaking of toilet seats...I have 5 grandsons and I'm always checking them before I sit down. :)

The man in my household is well trained.

This is what Batman thinks of the naughty men who leave the toilet seat up, I must say I'm shocked that Robin does, he's always seemed to be the well trained type :omg:

cf6650b8210c8fd5d83802285243a431_-the-toilet-seat-up-toilet-seat-up-memes_400-387.jpeg

Speaking of toilet seats...I have 5 grandsons and I'm always checking them before I sit down. :)
My mom taught us kids to always wash a toilet before sitting on it.

So before I ever use a public one, I first grab a handful of paper towels and soak them in tap water.

Then I wipe down the toilet seat top and bottom and the bowl under it.

Then I grab another handful of them dry and wipe it all dry and also wipe the floor under it.

After my azz leaves a toilet seat it is CLEANER than before I got there.

Ergo the Earth has cleaner toilet seats because of me.

After they take out your gall bladder then you cannot eat chocolate anymore.
So far I've managed to keep them away from my gall bladder, possibly a side effect of the M&M regimine.

You can put it off if you eat a really lean diet low on cholesterols but eventually you are doomed anyway. Best thing is just get it over with, same as for the appendix.
I'm too optimistic to believe in such doom. Thanks for the heads up though. Now that I know that you fear the inevitable disintegration of your gall bladder and appendix, I'll avoid food jokes around you.

Now I am free at last.
More than that even, when you count the recent hernia operation -- that was 4 more holes. So 10 total.

Now I am better than new.

I can't get appendicitis again ever.

I can't get gall bladder disease.

And my guts are held-in by a mesh that will never break.

The scars on my belly though look like I was shot 10 times by someone with a 22LR caliber gun.

My mom taught us kids to always wash a toilet before sitting on it.

So before I ever use a public one, I first grab a handful of paper towels and soak them in tap water.

Then I wipe down the toilet seat top and bottom and the bowl under it.

Then I grab another handful of them dry and wipe it all dry and also wipe the floor under it.

After my azz leaves a toilet seat it is CLEANER than before I got there.

Ergo the Earth has cleaner toilet seats because of me.

one-thing-was-certain-freddiehadleftthe-toilet-seat-up-for-the-14275534.png

Have one question....can you only do one of the choices....like funny, agree, thank?
Seems I can't thank and agree in one post.
And is there one for just "like"?

Also, is there tagging on here?

I know this should probably go in the help section but I was here and am running late.

I appreciate any replies, if not...I'll look later.
Yup only one choice.

Some sub-forums have an addition STFU button too. But not all.

"Funny" can be interpreted to mean "Funny-haha" or "Funny-sick".

STFU is always bad, obviously.

Don't worry, I don't ignore anybody....usually. Of course on my last forum if I ignored everybody I couldn't stand I'd have 2 people to talk to.

Actually I think one of the okay ones is a member on here also....namvet.

Don't worry, I don't ignore anybody....usually. Of course on my last forum if I ignored everybody I couldn't stand I'd have 2 people to talk to.

Here on this forum there are about 1000 spam bots paid to spam, and another 100 imbeciles with I/Q's under 50.

You'll need to put them all on ignore eventually.

No complaints about namvet

Now I am free at last.
More than that even, when you count the recent hernia operation -- that was 4 more holes. So 10 total.

Now I am better than new.

I can't get appendicitis again ever.

I can't get gall bladder disease.

And my guts are held-in by a mesh that will never break.

The scars on my belly though look like I was shot 10 times by someone with a 22LR caliber gun.
Ew. TMI.

Forum List

Back