Not One Democratic Presidential Candidate Responds to Question Asking Them if They Condemn Antifa

Not One Democratic Presidential Candidate Responds to Question Asking Them if They Condemn Antifa

Apparently, Democrats are OK with violence so long as it is perpetrated by people they agree with.

Democrats are scum.
I love how you want Democrats to condemn an anti-fascist group. Are you that pro-fascist?

Oh look, it's a "progressive" who thinks labels have more meaning than actions. What a surprise.
When was the last time that the anti-fascists ran over someone? When was the last time that the anti-fascists walked around with NAZI flags? When was the last time that the anti-fascists put out a manifesto about "invaders" and shot up a place?

Apparently, Democrats are OK with violence so long as it is perpetrated by people they agree with.

Democrats are scum.
I love how you want Democrats to condemn an anti-fascist group. Are you that pro-fascist?

Oh look, it's a "progressive" who thinks labels have more meaning than actions. What a surprise.
When was the last time that the anti-fascists ran over someone? When was the last time that the anti-fascists walked around with NAZI flags? When was the last time that the anti-fascists put out a manifesto about "invaders" and shot up a place?

Oh, so they don’t carry Nazi flags, so that makes them okay. They just carry communist flags. They’re all just nice little Bolsheviks at heart.

DYBnV_IUMAApKIf.jpg

Democrats are scum.

They do IN FACT carry clubs bottles and fire bombs and do IN FACT attack peaceful demonstrators and wear masks to hide their identity when they do it.

Democrats are scum.

Anti-fascist my ass. They ARE the fascists regardless of whatever horseshit name they give themselves.

He took Don Lemon's words is all. Don Lemon is a piece of shit. No, I take it back, shit is good for fertilizer, Lemon is a mosquito.

Because they condone Antifa, just like many leftists of the board.

Democrat party has become an anti-American operation unfortunately.

Forum List

Back