🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not ONLY Did Obamacare depend on the "Stupidity of American Voter" but it's unconstitutional!

Should we just let people without insurance die on the streets ??

And where the death panels be at!?

Is there a possibility that you can get sick?

What are YOU doing about it?

But the Congresscritters must FIRST make healthcare affordable by eliminating ALL GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS. ALL

You didn't answer my question .

My RESPONSIBILITY is to take care of my wife and myself .

It is NOT my responsibility to take care of my neighbors.

But the Congresscritters must FIRST make healthcare affordable by eliminating ALL GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS. ALL

Good thing soldiers don't think like that..

Answer the question. Should we just let those who can't pay , die? It's a yes no question .

Answer the question. Should we just let those who can't pay , die? It's a yes no question .

Who is "we?" You are making it plain that you wouldn't lift a finger to help them.

Obamacare was so poorly conceived and drafted it should have been thrown out a huindred times already.

Yeah so you rwn's did absolutely nothing to help make it better. Instead you did everything you could to kill it altogether.
LOL. The GOP was completely shut out of any negotations and any input. "Fuck em, we've got the votes" said Rahmbo.
Dems own this turd hook line and stinker.
There were gop senators on the health panel..aka gang of six...

Again Senator Harry Reid (D-USSR) forced GOP senators to remain silent while he rammed the secret bill through the Senate. At the Time the democrats had a supermajority in the Senate.

Clear and convincing evidence that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Obamacare was so poorly conceived and drafted it should have been thrown out a huindred times already.

Yeah so you rwn's did absolutely nothing to help make it better. Instead you did everything you could to kill it altogether.
LOL. The GOP was completely shut out of any negotations and any input. "Fuck em, we've got the votes" said Rahmbo.

Again Senator Harry Reid (D-USSR) forced GOP senators to remain silent while he rammed the secret bill through the Senate. At the Time the democrats had a supermajority in the Senate.

Clear and convincing evidence that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Was it voted upon and passed?

Who is "we" Kemo Sabe?

Was it voted upon and passed?

AT 2AM, IN A SNOWY XMAS EVE in 2008 - IN SECRET NO SENATOR HAD READ the over 2000 page bill, The HOUSE which is part of Congress NEVER VOTED ON THE BILL

you should probably take that up with the heritage foundation.

democrats always wanted single payer....like everywhere else in the civilized world.

and if it were unconstitutional it would have been thrown out. by definition it is constitutional because the court said so.

Everywhere else in the world wants to come here and or be like us. Then why would we want to be like them? This is America, not bum fuck Europe

-Geaux

Who is "we" Kemo Sabe?

We = Americans . Now answer the question u wuss. You talk a lot of shit about the ACA and right to care, but you won't answer a simple question .

Who is "we?" You are making it plain that you wouldn't lift a finger to help them.

Me ? I'm all for helping people . Unlike you bitter hate spigot conservatives .

Then why do you assume no one would help someone who couldn't pay? I have to assume you believe everyone would do the same thing you would do.

Who is "we" Kemo Sabe?

We = Americans . Now answer the question u wuss. You talk a lot of shit about the ACA and right to care, but you won't answer a simple question .

I do not own a Hospital - but if I owned one then pay or hit the road,

In the 1950's my father used to take me to the doctor and it would cost him $3.00 per visit.

Were people dying on the streets prior to the 1960's?

We used to have these things called "charity hospitals." Liberals were free to give them as much of their money as they wanted to, but it's funny how they never gave them anything.

We used to have these things called "charity hospitals." Liberals were free to give them as much of their money as they wanted to, but it's funny how they never gave them anything.

True.

But the American Medical Association was able to manipulate state governments in to using their police powers to restrict the practice of medicine and keep their profits high,

True.

But the American Medical Association was able to manipulate state governments in to using their police powers to restrict the practice of medicine and keep their profits high,

You blame the doctors. You blame the insurance companies. BUT YOU DON"T BLAME the lawyers! WHY????
Why when these FACTS are so glaringly obvious!!!

Tell me if you are a logical human being how this study is wrong. http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/8968/defensivemedicine_ebook_final.pdf

90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
--- 79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the
1946 Federal Tort Claims Act. "
-
- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.
Consider that fact that of the physicians interviewed 52% DID NOT practice defensive medicine!
Who were the doctors that didn't practice "defensive medicine"? Doctors contracted by federal government!
WHY did these doctors NOT practice "defensive medicine"??? 1946 Federal Tort reform Act!
The insurance companies don't care to argue these claims. They pay the $850 billion. Simply raising premiums.
So how come Obamacare taxed tanning salons 10% because tanning causes tanning, but they wouldn't tax lawyers' $270 Billion income.
If educated physicians are telling you they fear lawsuits and order duplicate tests, etc. why isn't that possible?
The reason though lawyers were protected though is almost half of Congress and of course Obama are lawyers!

So explain why tanning salons with almost NO members in Congress owning tanning salons were singled out to pay a 10% tax?

Yet the single largest direct cause of the nearly $850 Billion a year in wasteful spending ACCORDING TO THE EXPERTS...DOCTORS... is fear of being sued!
If this $850 billion was reduced by $200 billion that would mean insurance companies wouldn't pay.
As almost all people DON"T KNOW that all states require insurance companies to justify their premiums which under Obamacare must be 85% of premiums
paid out in claims! States auditing rates see that the claims ratio is below 85% of premiums ... NO rate hike. In fact forced premium reductions!

So tell me why aren't lawyers taxed 10% like tanning salons? Why wasn't the $27 billion a year from the lawyers $270 billion income used to
pay for the truly 5 million people that need and want health insurance! Why wasn't the tax tied to the reduction of the $850 billion, i.e. $850 billion in
defensive medicine drops 10% the tax drops 1%! These lawyers are making a killing off of suing doctors.
Doctors malpractice insurance pays. So rather then pay higher premiums, doctors practice defensive medicine... after all they aren't paying the bills!
The insurance companies are. And the companies simply raise the premiums!
Why isn't this obvious to all of you? Why are you blaming everyone BUT NOT one of you blames the lawyers... which the experts do...i.e. doctors!
$850 billion a year the experts/doctors say that is wasted!

True.

You blame the doctors. You blame the insurance companies. BUT YOU DON"T BLAME the lawyers! WHY????

Tell me if you are a logical human being how this study is wrong. http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/8968/defensivemedicine_ebook_final.pdf

90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the
-
- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.
Consider that fact that of the physicians interviewed 52% DID NOT practice defensive medicine!
Who were the doctors that didn't practice "defensive medicine"? Doctors contracted by federal government!
WHY did these doctors NOT practice "defensive medicine"??? 1946 Federal Tort reform Act!
The insurance companies don't care to argue these claims. They pay the $850 billion. Simply raising premiums.
So how come Obamacare taxed tanning salons 10% because tanning causes tanning, but they wouldn't tax lawyers' $270 Billion income.
If educated physicians are telling you they fear lawsuits and order duplicate tests, etc. why isn't that possible?
The reason though lawyers were protected though is almost half of Congress and of course Obama are lawyers!

So explain why tanning salons with almost NO members in Congress owning tanning salons were singled out to pay a 10% tax?

Yet the single largest direct cause of the nearly $850 Billion a year in wasteful spending ACCORDING TO THE EXPERTS...DOCTORS... is fear of being sued!
If this $850 billion was reduced by $200 billion that would mean insurance companies wouldn't pay.
As almost all people DON"T KNOW that all states require insurance companies to justify their premiums which under Obamacare must be 85% of premiums
paid out in claims! States auditing rates see that the claims ratio is below 85% of premiums ... NO rate hike. In fact forced premium reductions!

So tell me why aren't lawyers taxed 10% like tanning salons? Why wasn't the $27 billion a year from the lawyers $270 billion income used to
pay for the truly 5 million people that need and want health insurance! Why wasn't the tax tied to the reduction of the $850 billion, i.e. $850 billion in
defensive medicine drops 10% the tax drops 1%! These lawyers are making a killing off of suing doctors.
Doctors malpractice insurance pays. So rather then pay higher premiums, doctors practice defensive medicine... after all they aren't paying the bills!
Why isn't this obvious to all of you? Why are you blaming everyone BUT NOT one of you blames the lawyers... which the experts do...i.e. doctors!

I blame the AMA, federal and state governments and -----drum roll ---the lawyers:

True.

-

I blame the AMA, federal and state governments and -----drum roll ---the lawyers:

But you have never said that! Plus the AMA/federal/state don't care! They just send the bills to the insurance companies who also don't care!
The only group telling you that there is $850 Billion a year in wasted health expenses and you don't seem to care.
Go after the lawyers. Are you afraid because the AMA/Federal/state don't care! They send the bills. The insurance companies pay!
Stop this avalanche of wasting money on duplicate tests by having Tort Reform for the rest of us!

The Republican Establishment abdicated on the health care issue decades ago. They surrendered to single payer throughout the land in our lifetimes before most of these creduloids were out of diapers.

The rubes haven't figured this out yet. They are totally buying into the theater the GOP is putting on for them.

You were sold down the UHC river a long, long time ago, kids. Wakey wakey!

This is what happens when you let the Congresscritters fuck with the economy.

This pattern has been going on since the late 1800's.

The stupid bastards interfere in the healthcare market by creating medicaid, medicare and The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Congress, passed in 1986 as part of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA). It requires hospital Emergency Departments that accept payments from Medicare to provide an appropriate medical screening examination (MSE) to individuals seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay.

When hospitals began to complain that they could no longer afford to treat patients in the ER for free then Obama Hellcare happen.

The moral of the story : KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF THE ECONOMY.

MSE's that the hospitals eat the cost of.

Forum List

Back