not only have we lost our Christian faith, but we have lost our faith in America. we need to elect a Christian nationalist president in 2024, folks

fighting for the former without fighting for the latter is a losing proposition.

We'll have an American Towel Head as prez before a real christian religious prez.

Christian nationalism is Christianity-affiliated religious nationalism.[1] Christian nationalists primarily focus on internal politics, such as passing laws that reflect their view of Christianity and its role in political and social life. In countries with a state Church, Christian nationalists, in seeking to preserve the status of a Christian state, uphold an antidisestablishmentarian position.[2][3][4]

Christian nationalists support the presence of Christian symbols and statuary in the public square, as well as state patronage for the display of religion, such as school prayer and the exhibition of nativity scenes during Christmastide or the Christian Cross on Good Friday.[5][6]

Christian nationalists draw support from the broader Christian right.[7]

Welcome to Gilead

I'm wary of any kind of religious "thumper".

I don't hire them to be religious, I hire them to get a job done using some common sense.

Right.

Now it's time for Norse Pagans to kill all enemies or die trying with a machine gun in hand and go to Valhalla.

lol.
Internet tuff guys sure are funny. But we know better. Heck, even YOU know better. lol

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Forum List

Back