Not only won't Obasma do anything, he is trying to stop others as well

Tell us what the US is not doing.

The NY and NJ way was to put a person in a windowless room with locks, confiscate purse and phone, then start asking questions without informing the person what was going on when asked.

And then continue this way for several hours.
Either your comment is hyperbole or you are stupid.
===============
stupid or a fucking half wit ? as are all demoscum and liberfools. :lmao:

Wildman, that is what they did to the woman.

Quarantine, sure. Treat her like you deserve, no.

"Obasma"

So is that supposed to be some cutesy take off on Osama bin Laden?

cuz, see, I know the OP would have no way of knowing this but President Obama oversaw the operation that killed Osama bin Laden.

And, yes, that would be the same bin Laden that the Republican president didn't have time to even bother looking for.

As for Ebola, President Obama has handled it exactly correctly.

The Walkiong Dead in on tonight. Sit down, shut up and fantasize about how we're all gonna be be zombies.
It was a typo Numbnuts. I notice you did not address the fact that Obama refuses to initiate procedures and opposes the fact that States have.
=============
"Obasma"......,
typo or not.., i like the connotations. :up:

No ONE in the medical field will go to help stop this in Africa, stop and contain it at its roots, if these doctors and nurses will be treated the way this nurse from Maine was treated....

How many hundreds or thousands of heath workers have gone there (and returned) to help Ebola Patents and have NOT come back with the disease?

How many have caught it from this doctor that caught ebola and was out and about?

YOU STOP these health care workers going to help, YOU GIVE THE WORLD, this PLAGUE.

Congrats!

I am sitting here on my deck having a nice cigar and a martini in sunny Florida. Is Ebola coming to get me?
Hopefully.

S.J.

Wishing death on someone who has never done you harm.

Yep.

RW, through and through.

WTH is WRONG with you people? Why do you hate your own country so much?
==================
we do NOT HATE our country, just the fucking fools ruining it for us patriots. wishing death upon you ? hardly.., ebola can be cured, so says presidunce Obola... :lmao:

get over it fool !! :up:

If Obama is not going to do anything, the least he can do is greet travelers from West Africa, shake their hands, hug them, and welcome them to America. I would think more highly of him if he went the extra mile and backed up his position.
===============
the least he can do is greet travelers from West Africa, shake their hands, hug them, and swap spit with them.., he also could :suck:

My comment is what the transport authority did to a hospital worker over the weekend. Christie, my hero, is defending the action.

I read the article and agree the Nurse has been treated rather poorly. Blame the ones that did that, not the policy 4 states have now declared on quarantining returning healthcare workers.

As they should.

If Barry doesn't like it then tough shit.

I guess he wants to wait till there are a few hundred dead from ebola before he and his Govt get off their asses and act.

Good for those States and I hope the rest of the states follow suite.

Nip it in the bud before it can kill any more than it already has.

Common Sense 101.
================

he and his Govt
it is NOT a Govt.., it is a regime :up:

Wildman, that is what they did to the woman.

Quarantine, sure. Treat her like you deserve, no.
==========
WHAT THE FUCK !!! are you saying THAT is EXACTLY how she was treated ? i do not think so, try telling the truth just one time in your miserable liberscum life. :up:

What I find amusing, regarding who is ordering quarantines and Obama being upset is it is IL, NY, AND NJ.

Obama: Don't those fools know the mid-term elections are underway, give me the damn phone I'm calling them...

No ONE in the medical field will go to help stop this in Africa, stop and contain it at its roots, if these doctors and nurses will be treated the way this nurse from Maine was treated....

How many hundreds or thousands of heath workers have gone there (and returned) to help Ebola Patents and have NOT come back with the disease?

How many have caught it from this doctor that caught ebola and was out and about?

YOU STOP these health care workers going to help, YOU GIVE THE WORLD, this PLAGUE.

Congrats!
=================
just exactly who PATENTED this disease ?

CF, S. J. Wildman, and the rest.

They will eventually rise up against We the People.

I've yet to hear a rational explanation (imo) of why we have commercial flights. However, if we put every HC worker who went over there in quarantine for 21 days, despite the unliklihood they will come down with it, we probably won't have as many HC workers going over there. And, really, what are you gonna do? Put every HC worker who treats someone here with Ebola in 21 day quarantine too? I think we need standards on how these folks monitor themselves.

Forum List

Back