Not so fast Republicans......

49 - 51 to the GOP right now.

Hagan has no chance of winning so it's gonna be worse.

Things will break for the GOP as the six year blast comes into play.

Could play that way

51-49 or 50-50

2016 Repubs defend their big 2010 gains. Will go back to 55+ for Dems

Pray tell, what seats do you think the lib-losers will pick up.

Harry is going to run for re-election in 2016...

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to run again in 2016 - LA Times

+1 for the GOP in 2016.

Can't wait.

Yeah, because if the GOP couldn't take down Harry in the GOP Wave year of 2010...a presidential year election in 2016 will be even better huh????

Could play that way

51-49 or 50-50

2016 Repubs defend their big 2010 gains. Will go back to 55+ for Dems

Pray tell, what seats do you think the lib-losers will pick up.

Harry is going to run for re-election in 2016...

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to run again in 2016 - LA Times

+1 for the GOP in 2016.

Can't wait.

Yeah, because if the GOP couldn't take down Harry in the GOP Wave year of 2010...a presidential year election in 2016 will be even better huh????

They almost did it with a whackjob.

In his current trajectory, "Dirty Harry" is going to be nearly insane.

If the GOP produces a reasonable candidate, it's +1 for the GOP.

Sorry.

The last four polls have Hagan with a lead

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - North Carolina Senate - Tillis vs. Hagan

Also Rothenberg has the race as "tilts democrat"

Senate Ratings | The Rothenberg Political Report

There is absolutely nothing suggesting Hagan will lose in November as of now.

If you don't understand the nuances of polling (and the associated timing) in close races like this....I'm sorry.

But you keep believing that. It will be O.K. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The last four polls have Hagan with a lead

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - North Carolina Senate - Tillis vs. Hagan

Also Rothenberg has the race as "tilts democrat"

Senate Ratings | The Rothenberg Political Report

There is absolutely nothing suggesting Hagan will lose in November as of now.

If you don't understand the nuances of polling (and the associated timing) in close races like this....I'm sorry.

But you keep believing that. It will be O.K. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

feel free to explain...

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Are Republicans blowing their chance to retake the Senate? - The Week
That is GREAT NEWS!! Thanks for that!!

Please take solace in this....even though those numbers no longer hold.....but you stay home and bask in your fantasy.
With that report being barely two months old I'd say it's pretty current and the trend will continue in that vein in favor of the Democrats!

That is GREAT NEWS!! Thanks for that!!

Please take solace in this....even though those numbers no longer hold.....but you stay home and bask in your fantasy.
With that report being barely two months old I'd say it's pretty current and the trend will continue in that vein in favor of the Democrats!

Like I said, please keep assuaging yourself with your fantasy.

Nevermind that RealClear has gone from 51 Dem to 49 GOP (three months ago) to 49 Dem/51 GOP with no toss ups (in either case).

You were saying something about a trend ?

Last edited:

Like I said, please keep assuaging yourself with your fantasy.

Nevermind that RealClear has gone from 51 Dem to 49 GOP (three months ago) to 49 Dem/51 GOP with no toss ups (in either case).

You were saying something about a trend ?
You know polls go up and down just like your....your.... :lol::lol:

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

I am just taking the wait and see approach, although I have said for quite some time that I believe the Dems will hold on to the Senate, but not by much. The problem for Republicans is that if the Dems to keep control, then they will keep control for quite some time, because come 2016, Republicans will be the ones defending almost twice as many seats as Democrats, and if Hillary or any other Democratic presidential candidate wins decisively, it could really get ugly for Republicans. Despite much of the disapproval with Obama, it's not like the electorate is jumping on the Republican bandwagon as it is being led by mostly far right conservatives, and that is only selling to the hard right.

I am just taking the wait and see approach, although I have said for quite some time that I believe the Dems will hold on to the Senate, but not by much. The problem for Republicans is that if the Dems to keep control, then they will keep control for quite some time, because come 2016, Republicans will be the ones defending almost twice as many seats as Democrats, and if Hillary or any other Democratic presidential candidate wins decisively, it could really get ugly for Republicans. Despite much of the disapproval with Obama, it's not like the electorate is jumping on the Republican bandwagon as it is being led by mostly far right conservatives, and that is only selling to the hard right.

There are nowhere near as many vulnerable seats in 2016 as there are this year. And the Dems will continue to choke on people like Harry Reid who plans to run again.

So......

Whooops....

Real Clear now has no toss ups at 52-48 for the GOP including Georgina based on recent polling.

Suck it RW.

Whooops....

Real Clear now has no toss ups at 52-48 for the GOP including Georgina based on recent polling.

Suck it RW.

Lets keep watching RCP over the next few months. A GOP Senate is far from a slam dunk

Funny how the senate not turning GOP will be a "set back" for the party. A failure to meet expectations.

Several years ago, the GOP had 40 seats.

Now, it may be over 50....but even if it is only 49.....

We can't get the women to vote for us. And we can't get hispanics or blacks or anyone else.

But we keep winning back seats.

This country is in serious trouble if republicans take control of the gov. Dems maybe useless but republicans are corrupt, self interested scumbags that has half this country fooled by their bullshit. It's sad really.

Do you buy your koolaid in bulk?

Is Senator Hagan Getting Nervous? - Matt Vespa

Is Senator Kay Hagan getting nervous? The incumbent Democratic U.S. Senator from North Carolina is the proud beneficiary of a $9 million dollars worth of media buys from the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC). Hagan is vulnerable this cycle, with polls showing her in a dead heat with her Republican opponent, Speaker of the North Carolina House of Representatives Thom Tillis. Media buys are common in elections, but this is the biggest one in this race so far, which has some people wondering if Hagan is hitting the “panic button” (via Charlotte Observer)

It will be good to see her sorry ass out the door in January.

If there was ever a question about why we send asswipes to the Senate, she is the justification for that inquiry.

Well,

Here we go.

Pryor gets the first dickhead statement award. Seems that dems have taken a lesson from Todd Akins.

Mark Pryor D-AR Accuses Tom Cotton of Being Pro-Ebola RedState

Well that didn’t take long. After opening his campaign with the most I-Love-Jesus-y ad of this or any other recent decade, Mark Pryor has decided to go negative on Tom Cotton, who has been leading him in most recent polls. And under the theory that if you’re not going to go big, you should go home, Pryor has chosen to accuse Tom Cotton of being… pro-Ebola and pro-the death of kids:

Forum List

Back