Not so fast Republicans......

A democrat is never held to the same standard as a republican. Nice try though.

More rightwing whining?

Everybody is picking on me

The far right has a hard time taking personal responsibility although they demand that others accept it.

Biased media
Stupid voters
Takers
International Conspiracies

They can come up with more excuses than a 4-year-old caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

IF their policies are truly what is best for America and Americans, then they must absolutely suck at communicating that.

Or maybe, America understands their vision completely - and is rejecting it.

So what in your list isnt true ?

Tapatalk

More rightwing whining?

The far right has a hard time taking personal responsibility although they demand that others accept it.

Biased media
Stupid voters
Takers

They can come up with more excuses than a 4-year-old caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

IF their policies are truly what is best for America and Americans, then they must absolutely suck at communicating that.

So what in your list isnt true ?

Tapatalk

Paranoia.gif

More rightwing whining?

Biased media
Stupid voters
Takers

Obama has yet to take responsibility for anything to date.
Bush's fault
Republicans fault
I heard about it on the news
I didn't actually draw that red line
I couldn't do anything, I was running late for a fundraiser
The people I put in charge screwed it up
I'm going on vacation, I will see to it that it will be taken care of
Laser like focus, lol now that's a good one
You can keep your plan if you want, proved you can't, those evil insurance companies I forced to drop you.
We should be our brother's keeper, unless your his brother
I didn't have sexual, oh yeah wrong douche bag.
Obama is a liar and a hypocrite, and is president. You really want to talk bad about republicans?

More rightwing whining?

Biased media
Stupid voters
Takers

They do understand it.

What is the subject of the OP....rejection of the GOP ?

Hellooooooooo..........

More rightwing whining?

Biased media
Stupid voters
Takers

They do understand it.

What is the subject of the OP....rejection of the GOP ?

Hellooooooooo..........

well .... yes. As a matter of fact that IS the subject of the OP. And the subject of this post of mine was the excuses that some folks make for that. A couple of posters responded to this post of mine confirming it and proving my point for me.

Last edited:

Every Senator was already covered by FEGLI which meets the requirement for everyone having health insurance

Forcing Congress into the exchanges caused more trouble than it was worth

Not so. The employer mandate was waived for congress and its employees. Obama also illegally waived it for some unions and large companies.

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Are Republicans blowing their chance to retake the Senate? - The Week
That is GREAT NEWS!! Thanks for that!!

Please take solace in this....even though those numbers no longer hold.....but you stay home and bask in your fantasy.

Every Senator was already covered by FEGLI which meets the requirement for everyone having health insurance

Not so. The employer mandate was waived for congress and its employees. Obama also illegally waived it for some unions and large companies.

No it wasn't

In fact, it was mandated that Congress and their employees belong to the exchanges

No it wasn't

In fact, it was mandated that Congress and their employees belong to the exchanges

Didn't McDonald's get a waiver? I think they did.

No it wasn't

Did you read the cite I gave you??? They are exempt from PAYING the extra premium that goes with obamacare------we, the taxpayers are paying it for them.

No it wasn't

Did you read the cite I gave you??? They are exempt from PAYING the extra premium that goes with obamacare------we, the taxpayers are paying it for them.

The point is that we, the taxpayers, as employers always have

Under FEGLI, which Congressional employees (not just congressmen), had to give up, the employer paid half of the premium

Under the exchanges, that employer portion carried over

49 - 51 to the GOP right now.

Hagan has no chance of winning so it's gonna be worse.

Things will break for the GOP as the six year blast comes into play.

Could play that way

51-49 or 50-50

2016 Repubs defend their big 2010 gains. Will go back to 55+ for Dems

Maybe people want politicians helping the country rather than playing politics on things like Benghazi.

good one leftard; but what would change anyway?
Dems have been the overall MAJORITY OF THE US GOVERNMENT FOR 8 YEARS and are have been blaming all their faiures on the minority Republicans anyway

since you have no understanding of how our government works, please let me help.... the rightwingnut loons in the house have obstructed and blocked everything possible since 2010. this is your failure.

learn it... live it... love it.

nutbar.

Actually, the Judicial branch is 5-4 with Republican appointed Justices.

Could play that way

51-49 or 50-50

2016 Repubs defend their big 2010 gains. Will go back to 55+ for Dems

Pray tell, what seats do you think the lib-losers will pick up.

Harry is going to run for re-election in 2016...

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to run again in 2016 - LA Times

+1 for the GOP in 2016.

Can't wait.

Forum List

Back