Not so fast Republicans......

lol! not so fast leftardz!!

outrage over Obama's incompetence, weakness and corruption is growing every day and will be taken out on Democrats this fall and in 2016

Concerning Texas Voter ID laws:

From a nationwide study:

From a study in Wisconsin:

There is no argument that Voter ID laws disproportionately affect minority voters.
So your claiming these people are incapable of getting a photo I.D.? Here is another question out of all the links you posted what percent of the people actually voted when no photo I.D. was required?

I'd say 95% of the population has no problem providing acceptable photo ID. The other 5% have some issue with their paperwork. Republicans are perfectly happy blocking hat 5% from voting just to stop imaginary voter fraud

i's say 95% of what you post is garbage; and 5% of the population; left-wing nutjobs; think you make sense

It's hysterical that we even talking about this.

The dems lost the house fast. The senate will take a bit longer...but we'll get there.

The primary season is wrapping up. Now the GOP can focus on kicking the asses of some pretty vulnerable senators.

RealClearPolitics - 2014 Election Maps - Battle for the Senate

45-46 in favor of GOP.

Most of the seats in play are democratic seats.

I can't wait for Harry Reid to crawl out of the senate chambers as the minority leader.

Someone should step on his head and end all of our misery.

I can't wait either. So what do you think the Repubs will do with all this new found control of the House and Senate?

Hey, you think they might try and repeal Obamacare? Or stop abortions? Or start a war? Or all three but not at the same time.

It sure will be fun to see all those great rethug ideas put into effect. Can't wait. I mean Obama still has a veto. Right?

Obama is weak and inept leftard; it will only get worse when both chambers of Congress are in the hands of Republicans

The dems lost the house fast. The senate will take a bit longer...but we'll get there.

The primary season is wrapping up. Now the GOP can focus on kicking the asses of some pretty vulnerable senators.

45-46 in favor of GOP.

I can't wait for Harry Reid to crawl out of the senate chambers as the minority leader.

I can't wait either. So what do you think the Repubs will do with all this new found control of the House and Senate?

Hey, you think they might try and repeal Obamacare? Or stop abortions? Or start a war? Or all three but not at the same time.

It sure will be fun to see all those great rethug ideas put into effect. Can't wait. I mean Obama still has a veto. Right?

I'm thinking impeachment

lol! not so fast leftardz!!

outrage over Obama's incompetence, weakness and corruption is growing every day and will be taken out on Democrats this fall and in 2016

Just like it was taken out on President Obama himself in 2012, right?

Oh wait.

bush won a second term too leftard

and you losers STILL blame your own failures on him

left-wing nutobs think they can fool all the people all the time

45-46 in favor of GOP.

I'm thinking impeachment

You're thinking.....??? That'll be a first.

45-46 in favor of GOP.

They'll do what they've mostly done at the federal level. Nothing meaningful.

However, my guess is that they will defend our embassies.

But if you really want a war, no abortions, and the repeal of Obamacare...I am sure there is someone out there you can vote for.

I'd like to see them balance the budget. Or, at least pass one that makes sense.

They'll talk of taking on entitlements, but like the losers we have now, they'll chicken out and we'll cross 20 billion before 2016.

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Are Republicans blowing their chance to retake the Senate? - The Week

Republicans are milquetoast and your best friends. They want to be liked by people like you. The tide turned a long time ago. Conservatives first need to win the Republican Party before they can take on The Democrats.

For months Republicans have been boasting of their inevitable taking of the Senate in 2014. It seems the tide has turned and a Republican win is less likely

Once having a 60-40 probability of taking the Senate, Democrats now have a 59-41 probability of holding the Senate

Republicans are milquetoast and your best friends. They want to be liked by people like you. The tide turned a long time ago. Conservatives first need to win the Republican Party before they can take on The Democrats.

Someone on the extreme fringe isn't more conservative than those controlling the GOP. They are simply more radical. Those who call them the "real conservatives" defies the history of conservatives.
If they did win the GOP they won a battle but will badly lose the war. Every single poll clearly shows the fringe has seriously lost it's support but has gained big time in unfavorable ratings.

To me it seems Republicans go out of their way not to be liked by people they do not consider to be "real Americans"

not so fast leftardz

you cant go on fooling people forever

you failed; do the right thing for the country and go away

not so fast leftardz

You could be right in theory. The Tea Party proved that people can't be fooled forever. I know quite a few people who had a positive view of the TP during it's infant days and now they don't as every poll supports. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
GOP Bullish on Senate Chances After Establishment Gains | RealClearPolitics

Democrats up for re-election this cycle represent conservative states President Obama lost in 2012, those incumbents are tested, well-financed and pros at distancing themselves from their party and its leaders. Senators like Mary Landrieu of Louisiana, Mark Pryor of Arkansas and Mark Begich of Alaska also have the valuable advantage of family ties to public service in their states. These and other Democratic candidates are running localized races aimed at inoculating them from an unfavorable national climate, while also backing Senate legislation aimed at turning out key members of the party’s coalition who might otherwise to stay home.

But Democrats in tough Senate races have constantly had to deal with curveballs from the administration, most recently with controversy at the Department of Veterans Affairs, proposed new regulations from the Environmental Protection Agency, and the recent Bowe Bergdahl prisoner swap that increased tensions between lawmakers and the White House. The president’s low approval rating isn’t expected to help, either.

Read more: GOP Bullish on Senate Chances After Establishment Gains | RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

Maybe people want politicians helping the country rather than playing politics on things like Benghazi.

good one leftard; but what would change anyway?
Dems have been the overall MAJORITY OF THE US GOVERNMENT FOR 8 YEARS and are have been blaming all their faiures on the minority Republicans anyway

since you have no understanding of how our government works, please let me help.... the rightwingnut loons in the house have obstructed and blocked everything possible since 2010. this is your failure.

learn it... live it... love it.

nutbar.

You fucking clowns can't even be honest with yourselves.

45-46 in favor of GOP.

I'm thinking impeachment

far better to make obozo a castrated lame duck for his last two years. confine his sorry ass to some golf course and keep him out of DC.

(1) The House does not have the balls to submit articles of impeachment to the Senate, which would role over laughing itself silly.

(2) BHO will do the same as did GWB in his last two years: smile and make the other party very unhappy.

not so fast leftardz

You could be right in theory. The Tea Party proved that people can't be fooled forever. I know quite a few people who had a positive view of the TP during it's infant days and now they don't as every poll supports. :eusa_whistle:

Why don't you read what you wrote and think about it.

The Tea Party didn't set out to fool anyone.

And the principles it espoused are still just as important to those same estranged people today as they were back then (or do you think that the GOP has a commanding lead in governorships because of the weather ?).

The Tea Party (which really is not a monolith (but has allowed itself to be defined as one), has gotten entangled in the process and some of it's major leaders have exercised bad judgement.

But the principles remain.

I don't expect Mike Lee or Ted Cruz to have any issues when it comes time for re-election.

Forum List

Back